6 more years.... Then I can experience HiFi with alcohol.... LEGALLY.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This will be more of my impressions/comparisons and less of a review. I will be comparing them to the HD800 & K712 Pro ran over USB to the Cayin Spark C5 DAC/Amp (HD800 - Low Gain, K12 - Low Gain,...
This review is based in my experience of almost 6 months with them, running 24/96 Flacs > Foobar2K > Wasapi > Asus Realtek ALC1150 + 4580 Op-amp > HD668B I decided to reboot my interest in audio...
It is surprising that no one else has posted a review, maybe all are enjoying it too much to bother. I've been holding back from writing a review because it is important to live with a mobile...
*A Sample of the HD7 was provided by PreSounus for my unbiased review* https://www.presonus.com/products/HD7 Cloning. Not a sheep, but headphones. The PreSounus HD7 is a...
I bought these in Chicago O'Hare before I got into the Head-Fi hobby. I was looking more for a bluetooth headset solution but liked the way these sounded. After listening to Grados, Senns, and...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 788post #11806 of 201483/7/13 at 1:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11807 of 201483/7/13 at 1:40pmpost #11808 of 201483/7/13 at 1:57pmQuote:
Here's a link to the federal requirements for labeling whiskey: http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/27/5.22#b
And so this post isn't entirely off topic, here's another picture of my head-fi station:post #11809 of 201483/7/13 at 2:19pm
I find hookah is even better. Get something strong and put on a drone record. Oh man.post #11810 of 201483/7/13 at 2:33pmpost #11811 of 201483/7/13 at 3:01pmpost #11812 of 201483/7/13 at 3:38pmpost #11813 of 201483/7/13 at 4:54pmpost #11814 of 201483/7/13 at 5:15pmpost #11815 of 201483/7/13 at 5:33pmQuote:
I've always wondered how "hookah" got it's name. I've known it as "shisha"/"sheesha" all my life.post #11816 of 201483/7/13 at 5:38pmQuote:Quote:
I'll have a joint to that thanks.
What's that silver music server looking thing?Quote:
True. But I think shisha/sheesha came from the Arabians/Middle Easterns.post #11817 of 201483/7/13 at 5:40pmQuote:
Shisha is the flavored tobacco used, the actual device is called a hookah.
edit: looks like a Perfectwave Transport
Edited by kingoftown1 - 3/7/13 at 5:41pmpost #11818 of 201483/7/13 at 5:43pmQuote:
True true, but to me I'd still call it a bong. Doesn't look any different to the double chambers I have next to me.post #11819 of 201483/7/13 at 5:47pmQuote:
I agree. Knocking back a Bikini Blonde on this beautiful afternoon with my rp6 bumpin. Just about to light up a cig too, go figure.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 19 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 35 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Looking for desktop speakers at $200 dollar price range 1 minute ago
- › Best recorded albums of all time? 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Stax 2170 headspeaker and energiser 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by RedTwilight
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by AvidlyEclectic
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)