6 more years.... Then I can experience HiFi with alcohol.... LEGALLY.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/5/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 788post #11806 of 214713/7/13 at 1:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11807 of 214713/7/13 at 1:40pmpost #11808 of 214713/7/13 at 1:57pmQuote:
Here's a link to the federal requirements for labeling whiskey: http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/27/5.22#b
And so this post isn't entirely off topic, here's another picture of my head-fi station:post #11809 of 214713/7/13 at 2:19pm
I find hookah is even better. Get something strong and put on a drone record. Oh man.post #11810 of 214713/7/13 at 2:33pmpost #11811 of 214713/7/13 at 3:01pmpost #11812 of 214713/7/13 at 3:38pmpost #11813 of 214713/7/13 at 4:54pmpost #11814 of 214713/7/13 at 5:15pmpost #11815 of 214713/7/13 at 5:33pmQuote:
I've always wondered how "hookah" got it's name. I've known it as "shisha"/"sheesha" all my life.post #11816 of 214713/7/13 at 5:38pmQuote:Quote:
I'll have a joint to that thanks.
What's that silver music server looking thing?Quote:
True. But I think shisha/sheesha came from the Arabians/Middle Easterns.post #11817 of 214713/7/13 at 5:40pmQuote:
Shisha is the flavored tobacco used, the actual device is called a hookah.
edit: looks like a Perfectwave Transport
Edited by kingoftown1 - 3/7/13 at 5:41pmpost #11818 of 214713/7/13 at 5:43pmQuote:
True true, but to me I'd still call it a bong. Doesn't look any different to the double chambers I have next to me.post #11819 of 214713/7/13 at 5:47pmQuote:
I agree. Knocking back a Bikini Blonde on this beautiful afternoon with my rp6 bumpin. Just about to light up a cig too, go figure.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 12 seconds ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 47 seconds ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 4 minutes ago
- › SE846 Filter mod 4 minutes ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 7 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear