6 more years.... Then I can experience HiFi with alcohol.... LEGALLY.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They beat my DT 770's. That was enough for me. Everything about them was better. Vocal clarity, soundstage....upfront vocals...beautiful and not just for the price. Under rated... people don't...
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
TTPOD T1E Review Background Be using me Fiio X3 for this review ......fosho' this purple jet pack is one sexy lookin' IEM .....housing is big but could be a problem for some with the...
The PM3 is Oppo's 3rd headphone offering, a closed back planar magnetic. Thank you to @Jiffy Squid and Oppo for allowing us Head-fiers to audition these at the comfort of our own home and time,...
How much more can we possibly hear? At some point audio, and personal audio by default, becomes a continual series of efforts to throw oneself over the walls of the physical world. We try...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 788post #11806 of 199513/7/13 at 1:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11807 of 199513/7/13 at 1:40pmpost #11808 of 199513/7/13 at 1:57pmQuote:
Here's a link to the federal requirements for labeling whiskey: http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/27/5.22#b
And so this post isn't entirely off topic, here's another picture of my head-fi station:post #11809 of 199513/7/13 at 2:19pm
I find hookah is even better. Get something strong and put on a drone record. Oh man.post #11810 of 199513/7/13 at 2:33pmpost #11811 of 199513/7/13 at 3:01pmpost #11812 of 199513/7/13 at 3:38pmpost #11813 of 199513/7/13 at 4:54pmpost #11814 of 199513/7/13 at 5:15pmpost #11815 of 199513/7/13 at 5:33pmQuote:
I've always wondered how "hookah" got it's name. I've known it as "shisha"/"sheesha" all my life.post #11816 of 199513/7/13 at 5:38pmQuote:Quote:
I'll have a joint to that thanks.
What's that silver music server looking thing?Quote:
True. But I think shisha/sheesha came from the Arabians/Middle Easterns.post #11817 of 199513/7/13 at 5:40pmQuote:
Shisha is the flavored tobacco used, the actual device is called a hookah.
edit: looks like a Perfectwave Transport
Edited by kingoftown1 - 3/7/13 at 5:41pmpost #11818 of 199513/7/13 at 5:43pmQuote:
True true, but to me I'd still call it a bong. Doesn't look any different to the double chambers I have next to me.post #11819 of 199513/7/13 at 5:47pmQuote:
I agree. Knocking back a Bikini Blonde on this beautiful afternoon with my rp6 bumpin. Just about to light up a cig too, go figure.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 seconds ago
- › Help me chose closed over the ear headphones in between 100-200$ 22 seconds ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 51 seconds ago
- › Looking for neutral(ish) sounding headphones 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Surface Pro 3 - I7 256gb like new with case and stuff 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 3 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Takstar Pro 80 by alphaproject
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Armaegis
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2