6 more years.... Then I can experience HiFi with alcohol.... LEGALLY.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 788post #11806 of 212303/7/13 at 1:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11807 of 212303/7/13 at 1:40pmpost #11808 of 212303/7/13 at 1:57pmQuote:
Here's a link to the federal requirements for labeling whiskey: http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/27/5.22#b
And so this post isn't entirely off topic, here's another picture of my head-fi station:post #11809 of 212303/7/13 at 2:19pm
I find hookah is even better. Get something strong and put on a drone record. Oh man.post #11810 of 212303/7/13 at 2:33pmpost #11811 of 212303/7/13 at 3:01pmpost #11812 of 212303/7/13 at 3:38pmpost #11813 of 212303/7/13 at 4:54pmpost #11814 of 212303/7/13 at 5:15pmpost #11815 of 212303/7/13 at 5:33pmQuote:
I've always wondered how "hookah" got it's name. I've known it as "shisha"/"sheesha" all my life.post #11816 of 212303/7/13 at 5:38pmQuote:Quote:
I'll have a joint to that thanks.
What's that silver music server looking thing?Quote:
True. But I think shisha/sheesha came from the Arabians/Middle Easterns.post #11817 of 212303/7/13 at 5:40pmQuote:
Shisha is the flavored tobacco used, the actual device is called a hookah.
edit: looks like a Perfectwave Transport
Edited by kingoftown1 - 3/7/13 at 5:41pmpost #11818 of 212303/7/13 at 5:43pmQuote:
True true, but to me I'd still call it a bong. Doesn't look any different to the double chambers I have next to me.post #11819 of 212303/7/13 at 5:47pmQuote:
I agree. Knocking back a Bikini Blonde on this beautiful afternoon with my rp6 bumpin. Just about to light up a cig too, go figure.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Cayin iDAC-6 - a killer new DAC with tons of options on board 20 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 39 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 6 minutes ago
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...