6 more years.... Then I can experience HiFi with alcohol.... LEGALLY.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 788post #11806 of 198683/7/13 at 1:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11807 of 198683/7/13 at 1:40pmpost #11808 of 198683/7/13 at 1:57pmQuote:
Here's a link to the federal requirements for labeling whiskey: http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/27/5.22#b
And so this post isn't entirely off topic, here's another picture of my head-fi station:post #11809 of 198683/7/13 at 2:19pm
I find hookah is even better. Get something strong and put on a drone record. Oh man.post #11810 of 198683/7/13 at 2:33pmpost #11811 of 198683/7/13 at 3:01pmpost #11812 of 198683/7/13 at 3:38pmpost #11813 of 198683/7/13 at 4:54pmpost #11814 of 198683/7/13 at 5:15pmpost #11815 of 198683/7/13 at 5:33pmQuote:
I've always wondered how "hookah" got it's name. I've known it as "shisha"/"sheesha" all my life.post #11816 of 198683/7/13 at 5:38pmQuote:Quote:
I'll have a joint to that thanks.
What's that silver music server looking thing?Quote:
True. But I think shisha/sheesha came from the Arabians/Middle Easterns.post #11817 of 198683/7/13 at 5:40pmQuote:
Shisha is the flavored tobacco used, the actual device is called a hookah.
edit: looks like a Perfectwave Transport
Edited by kingoftown1 - 3/7/13 at 5:41pmpost #11818 of 198683/7/13 at 5:43pmQuote:
True true, but to me I'd still call it a bong. Doesn't look any different to the double chambers I have next to me.post #11819 of 198683/7/13 at 5:47pmQuote:
I agree. Knocking back a Bikini Blonde on this beautiful afternoon with my rp6 bumpin. Just about to light up a cig too, go figure.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Schiit Owners Unite 45 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › [PROBLEMS] V-Moda M100 + Asus Xonar DGX 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Computer Audiophile Set Up 3 minutes ago
- › What do you call this component in the headphone? 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 6 minutes ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2