Looks like a lot of thought went into the photo. Great setup and photography
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 786post #11776 of 212323/6/13 at 5:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11777 of 212323/6/13 at 5:23pm
Nice! You've got some interesting boxen there, can you go over what we're looking at? I couldn't find any info in your profile...post #11778 of 212323/6/13 at 6:50pmpost #11779 of 212323/6/13 at 8:28pmpost #11780 of 212323/6/13 at 8:29pmpost #11781 of 212323/6/13 at 8:32pmpost #11782 of 212323/6/13 at 8:34pmpost #11783 of 212323/6/13 at 9:28pm
The Image T looks fabulous! I've considered getting either the Image B4 or the Alpha B1 from PSB as a starter for my adventure of loudspeakers. How is this setup?post #11784 of 212323/6/13 at 9:54pmQuote:
The box on my desk is a small form factor pc. The two boxes under the desk is the Anedio D1 DAC (silver) and the other is a Rotel stereo amp. The big box that the headphone stand is on is an SVS subwooferpost #11785 of 212323/6/13 at 10:00pmpost #11786 of 212323/6/13 at 10:02pmQuote:
Thanks!post #11787 of 212323/6/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
The Imagine T's are really perfect in the medium size room they're in running from the NAD C356BEE amp and Audiolab 8200CD. Even better when I added the SVS SB12-NSD subwoofer to cover below 40 HZ. The Imagine T's have a reputation for outstanding upper mid's and playing solo piano music through them proves that reputation is very well deserved.post #11788 of 212323/7/13 at 5:30amQuote:Originally Posted by tike71Quote:
The box on my desk is a small form factor pc. The two boxes under the desk is the Anedio D1 DAC (silver) and the other is a Rotel stereo amp. The big box that the headphone stand is on is an SVS subwoofer
+2 on the SVS, I have a couple and sold a third...Awesome value!post #11789 of 212323/7/13 at 7:42am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 26 seconds ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 34 seconds ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 45 seconds ago
- › ejong7's Meet, Show and Factory Tour Impressions 57 seconds ago
- › AKG K550 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › VIOLECTRIC HPA V281 fully balanced heaphone amp and pre-amp (Paypal... 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › GRADO PS500 - $275 shipped! Priced to sell!!! 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...