Looks like a lot of thought went into the photo. Great setup and photography
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I didn't really know about PaiAudio at all until very recently when I was approached by Alex Fan...
Vibro Labs Aria (universal) – initial impressions In my travels on Head-Fi over the last year or so, Vibro Labs is a name I had heard bandied around in various forums, mainly as makers of...
Alright, these are the most confusing set of cans I've ever owned. Why are they so cheap? It doesn't make any sense. Right out of the gate, these are the most comfortable set of headphones...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 786post #11776 of 213733/6/13 at 5:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11777 of 213733/6/13 at 5:23pm
Nice! You've got some interesting boxen there, can you go over what we're looking at? I couldn't find any info in your profile...post #11778 of 213733/6/13 at 6:50pmpost #11779 of 213733/6/13 at 8:28pmpost #11780 of 213733/6/13 at 8:29pmpost #11781 of 213733/6/13 at 8:32pmpost #11782 of 213733/6/13 at 8:34pmpost #11783 of 213733/6/13 at 9:28pm
The Image T looks fabulous! I've considered getting either the Image B4 or the Alpha B1 from PSB as a starter for my adventure of loudspeakers. How is this setup?post #11784 of 213733/6/13 at 9:54pmQuote:
The box on my desk is a small form factor pc. The two boxes under the desk is the Anedio D1 DAC (silver) and the other is a Rotel stereo amp. The big box that the headphone stand is on is an SVS subwooferpost #11785 of 213733/6/13 at 10:00pmpost #11786 of 213733/6/13 at 10:02pmQuote:
Thanks!post #11787 of 213733/6/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
The Imagine T's are really perfect in the medium size room they're in running from the NAD C356BEE amp and Audiolab 8200CD. Even better when I added the SVS SB12-NSD subwoofer to cover below 40 HZ. The Imagine T's have a reputation for outstanding upper mid's and playing solo piano music through them proves that reputation is very well deserved.post #11788 of 213733/7/13 at 5:30amQuote:Originally Posted by tike71Quote:
The box on my desk is a small form factor pc. The two boxes under the desk is the Anedio D1 DAC (silver) and the other is a Rotel stereo amp. The big box that the headphone stand is on is an SVS subwoofer
+2 on the SVS, I have a couple and sold a third...Awesome value!post #11789 of 213733/7/13 at 7:42am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 25 seconds ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 58 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › FIIL Diva PRO Appreciation and Discussion Thread - Premium Headsets... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 4 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 4 minutes ago
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...