Looks like a lot of thought went into the photo. Great setup and photography
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an accurate...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 786post #11776 of 217203/6/13 at 5:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11777 of 217203/6/13 at 5:23pm
Nice! You've got some interesting boxen there, can you go over what we're looking at? I couldn't find any info in your profile...post #11778 of 217203/6/13 at 6:50pmpost #11779 of 217203/6/13 at 8:28pmpost #11780 of 217203/6/13 at 8:29pmpost #11781 of 217203/6/13 at 8:32pmpost #11782 of 217203/6/13 at 8:34pmpost #11783 of 217203/6/13 at 9:28pm
The Image T looks fabulous! I've considered getting either the Image B4 or the Alpha B1 from PSB as a starter for my adventure of loudspeakers. How is this setup?post #11784 of 217203/6/13 at 9:54pmQuote:
The box on my desk is a small form factor pc. The two boxes under the desk is the Anedio D1 DAC (silver) and the other is a Rotel stereo amp. The big box that the headphone stand is on is an SVS subwooferpost #11785 of 217203/6/13 at 10:00pmpost #11786 of 217203/6/13 at 10:02pmQuote:
Thanks!post #11787 of 217203/6/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
The Imagine T's are really perfect in the medium size room they're in running from the NAD C356BEE amp and Audiolab 8200CD. Even better when I added the SVS SB12-NSD subwoofer to cover below 40 HZ. The Imagine T's have a reputation for outstanding upper mid's and playing solo piano music through them proves that reputation is very well deserved.post #11788 of 217203/7/13 at 5:30amQuote:Originally Posted by tike71Quote:
The box on my desk is a small form factor pc. The two boxes under the desk is the Anedio D1 DAC (silver) and the other is a Rotel stereo amp. The big box that the headphone stand is on is an SVS subwoofer
+2 on the SVS, I have a couple and sold a third...Awesome value!post #11789 of 217203/7/13 at 7:42am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 32 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 32 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Any recommended 2.0 or 2.1 guide like the amazing headphone guide? 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth, and Line,... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ifI iCan Pro - Impressions & Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 5 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear