Looks like a lot of thought went into the photo. Great setup and photography
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
FiiO x5iii Many times, there is trepidation when you sign up for a possible tour review, at least for me. Your hope is to not only be chosen, but to give an open honest review, under the...
I would like to thank Gibson Innovations for the opportunity to review the H900M. Above: H900M top, A800 below Above: H900M Before I begin,...
Yet again (with several more to soon follow), I find myself owing a great deal of thanks (and at this point...
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 786post #11776 of 216673/6/13 at 5:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11777 of 216673/6/13 at 5:23pm
Nice! You've got some interesting boxen there, can you go over what we're looking at? I couldn't find any info in your profile...post #11778 of 216673/6/13 at 6:50pmpost #11779 of 216673/6/13 at 8:28pmpost #11780 of 216673/6/13 at 8:29pmpost #11781 of 216673/6/13 at 8:32pmpost #11782 of 216673/6/13 at 8:34pmpost #11783 of 216673/6/13 at 9:28pm
The Image T looks fabulous! I've considered getting either the Image B4 or the Alpha B1 from PSB as a starter for my adventure of loudspeakers. How is this setup?post #11784 of 216673/6/13 at 9:54pmQuote:
The box on my desk is a small form factor pc. The two boxes under the desk is the Anedio D1 DAC (silver) and the other is a Rotel stereo amp. The big box that the headphone stand is on is an SVS subwooferpost #11785 of 216673/6/13 at 10:00pmpost #11786 of 216673/6/13 at 10:02pmQuote:
Thanks!post #11787 of 216673/6/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
The Imagine T's are really perfect in the medium size room they're in running from the NAD C356BEE amp and Audiolab 8200CD. Even better when I added the SVS SB12-NSD subwoofer to cover below 40 HZ. The Imagine T's have a reputation for outstanding upper mid's and playing solo piano music through them proves that reputation is very well deserved.post #11788 of 216673/7/13 at 5:30amQuote:Originally Posted by tike71Quote:
The box on my desk is a small form factor pc. The two boxes under the desk is the Anedio D1 DAC (silver) and the other is a Rotel stereo amp. The big box that the headphone stand is on is an SVS subwoofer
+2 on the SVS, I have a couple and sold a third...Awesome value!post #11789 of 216673/7/13 at 7:42am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 36 seconds ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 1 minute ago
- › Wireless headphones under 150$ 1 minute ago
- › Could use some recommendations on a better headphone amplifier. 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Koss HV/A1 headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Blue Announces Ella, Sadie and Satellite Headphones @ CES 2017 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by Army-Firedawg
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear