or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 782

post #11716 of 20226

I guess you didn't make it to the Austin meet this weekend :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34dh0r53 View Post

Ha, that sticker floated around my desk for a year and a half before I decided to put it there. I get almost all of my tubes from them including those ones and I've never liked that enclosure so I thought I'd jazz it up a little. If you're ever in San Antonio stop by Rackspace and I'll let you listen to it smily_headphones1.gif I'd love to get some outside impressions as I'm fairly new to the hobby and probably don't have the most discerning ears.
post #11717 of 20226
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

I guess you didn't make it to the Austin meet this weekend frown.gif
Didn't even know about it till I saw the pics in this thread frown.gif plus my current work schedule precludes me from weekend activities. It sure looked like fun though, maybe next time. Where are they announced?
post #11718 of 20226
Quote:
Originally Posted by d34dh0r53 View Post

Ha, that sticker floated around my desk for a year and a half before I decided to put it there. I get almost all of my tubes from them including those ones and I've never liked that enclosure so I thought I'd jazz it up a little. If you're ever in San Antonio stop by Rackspace and I'll let you listen to it smily_headphones1.gif I'd love to get some outside impressions as I'm fairly new to the hobby and probably don't have the most discerning ears.

 

Late in the year, it is my hope to check-in on NOLA; Houston. Judging by the wonderful contributions here, gonna have to find a way to squeeze in Austin; SA, as well...

post #11719 of 20226
Quote:
Originally Posted by d34dh0r53 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

I guess you didn't make it to the Austin meet this weekend frown.gif
Didn't even know about it till I saw the pics in this thread frown.gif plus my current work schedule precludes me from weekend activities. It sure looked like fun though, maybe next time. Where are they announced?

http://www.head-fi.org/f/24/local-regional-head-fi-meets-parties-get-togethers

post #11720 of 20226

You're welcome anytime. If you come from Houston you could basically just make a line up the middle. 

beerchug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

Late in the year, it is my hope to check-in on NOLA; Houston. Judging by the wonderful contributions here, gonna have to find a way to squeeze in Austin; SA, as well...

 

wolfetan's gotcha covered. Nick Dangerous will probably start planning his first summer one soon.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34dh0r53 View Post


Didn't even know about it till I saw the pics in this thread frown.gif plus my current work schedule precludes me from weekend activities. It sure looked like fun though, maybe next time. Where are they announced?
post #11721 of 20226
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

Had to move these out for just a pic that said, 1/10th of my gear.

 

The Stax mafia (the Don SR-Omega's are at a friends) so a humble Stax shot (with more incoming my way):

 

 

35700046.jpg

post #11722 of 20226

Sorry for crappy cell phone pics, loaned my camera out.

 

 

 

 

Going to refinish the base for the Crack sometime next week, hope it turns out how I'm envisioning it smily_headphones1.gif

post #11723 of 20226
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimLaroux View Post

 

35700046.jpg

 

Say what?

post #11724 of 20226
Quote:
Originally Posted by EraserXIV View Post

Sorry for crappy cell phone pics, loaned my camera out.

 

 

 

 

Going to refinish the base for the Crack sometime next week, hope it turns out how I'm envisioning it smily_headphones1.gif

I love the exposed brick. Really nice, nice setup tootongue.gif

post #11725 of 20226

Agreed. The brick looks great.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

I love the exposed brick. Really nice, nice setup tootongue.gif

post #11726 of 20226
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

I love the exposed brick. Really nice, nice setup tootongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Agreed. The brick looks great.

 

 

Haha thanks, we get a lot of that up here in Boston. Never even knew it was a "feature" until I moved up here

post #11727 of 20226

post #11728 of 20226

It goes into my head...That counts, right?

 

Black Forest Ham, Bacon, Roast Beef, Lettuce, Cheddar, Sourdough, Mayo, Mustard. Lightly toasted.

 

 

post #11729 of 20226
But is it morbid enough? :P
post #11730 of 20226
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

 

It goes into my head...That counts, right?

 

Black Forest Ham, Bacon, Roast Beef, Lettuce, Cheddar, Sourdough, Mayo, Mustard. Lightly toasted.

 

Some food for thought there...

 

Must say, it does look rather delicious tongue_smile.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...