Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 770

post #11536 of 19172

Black cars are a pain in the ascii to keep shiny. They look great when freshly detailed, but the moment is fleeting. 

post #11537 of 19172

Pretty sure that was a quote from a song lol

post #11538 of 19172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

Black cars are a pain in the ascii to keep shiny. They look great when freshly detailed, but the moment is fleeting. 

Yes, but you can OWN the moment! 

post #11539 of 19172

[sorry, accidental quote]

post #11540 of 19172

 

Blue Hawaii amp

Sennheiser HEV90 Orpheus

Blue Hawaii PSU / Dayton speaker amp

Menace amp

Menace PSU

Accuphase DP 75

HE90 / HE90 / SR009 / R10 / R10

4070 / SR Omega / SR Omega / HE60 / SR007mk1

SR 5 / SR Lambda Signature / Thunderpants / SR Sigma / SR Lambda

 

TWO Orpheuses? Is that, like, Orpheii?

post #11541 of 19172
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

 

 

Hate to be quoting an old pic posted here a year ago, but this kind of setup still amazes me to this day.

...and n3rdling is officially the winner of Head-Fi...

post #11542 of 19172

I came up with a price of $104073.52 looking around the used market for the amazing equipment shown on the last page, and that's without the Menace amp (which I couldn't find conclusive info on).

 

 

Wow.

post #11543 of 19172
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrock64 View Post

...and n3rdling is officially the winner of Head-Fi...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrock64 View Post

I came up with a price of $104073.52 looking around the used market for the amazing equipment shown on the last page, and that's without the Menace amp (which I couldn't find conclusive info on).

 

 

Wow.


It highly pays to be a n3rdling I guess blink.gif

What an incredible collection

post #11544 of 19172
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrock64 View Post

...and n3rdling is officially the winner of Head-Fi...

He's dragged his gear up to Northern California a couple of times for meets.  Really amazing gear and a great guy to boot.  

post #11545 of 19172

my little audiophile corner of the house, as of today...

 

 

 

post #11546 of 19172

Im thinking of using this as my headphone stand biggrin.gif. What do you think?

 

 

 

 

post #11547 of 19172
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWuss View Post

my little audiophile corner of the house, as of today...

 

 

 

Very nice. I've been looking for a new desk chair just like that, but in black. Where did you pick that up if you don't mind me asking? 

post #11548 of 19172

Quote:

Originally Posted by traehekat View Post

Very nice. I've been looking for a new desk chair just like that, but in black. Where did you pick that up if you don't mind me asking? 

 

It's a modern replica by Herman Miller of the Eames task chair.

 

http://vitalitywebb.com/HermanMiller/Seating.htm?gclid=CKC7qZGL17UCFQo3nAodbHwABw

post #11549 of 19172
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver316 View Post

Im thinking of using this as my headphone stand biggrin.gif. What do you think?

Just as long as you don't keep your headphones plugged in. I worry about electrical problems biggrin.gif

post #11550 of 19172

I thought about that, can it really do damage?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...