You didn't happen to purchase that fine thing on Ebay did you?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
Just some brief notes and impressions since no one else has put one up yet. Nice compact form. The little rubber cone feet are useless though and start wearing out. Surprisingly lightweight...
After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 762post #11416 of 183982/19/13 at 6:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11417 of 183982/19/13 at 8:00pmQuote:
Outstanding purchase!!post #11418 of 183982/20/13 at 6:45pmpost #11419 of 183982/20/13 at 7:17pmpost #11420 of 183982/20/13 at 7:24pm
Immediate impression: definitely suffering from 'new toy' syndrome. These out of the box sound better to me than my HE-400's. We'll see how I feel in a couple days! Still have some custom interconnects/cables incoming.post #11421 of 183982/20/13 at 7:25pmQuote:
...just one glass is considered healthy.post #11422 of 183982/20/13 at 7:29pmpost #11423 of 183982/20/13 at 7:40pmpost #11424 of 183982/20/13 at 7:41pm
I just noticed... There's no glass in the pic. And this is why I spend so much on headphones/equipment. If I had to manually input my bank/credit card info, I'd have more money and less head-fi gear. Though Alice in Chains Unplugged - Nutshell would never sound so good.post #11425 of 183982/20/13 at 8:36pm
Take-a her to The Pit!!! Usa more honey.
Edited by swmtnbiker - 2/20/13 at 8:37pmpost #11426 of 183982/20/13 at 11:25pmpost #11427 of 183982/20/13 at 11:34pmpost #11428 of 183982/21/13 at 8:57ampost #11429 of 183982/23/13 at 6:11am
Rearranged my bedroom setup so that there's enough space for a forthcoming turntable on top. The downside is that now I have no place to stack my CDs anymore - all my of CD racks (not pictured) are overflowing and I don't have any more space for additional ones. First World problems, I know...
The EQ is adjusted for my speakers by the way, not the HD600 in the picture. The latter doesn't need any bass bump in my opinion.post #11430 of 183982/23/13 at 6:55am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 23 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › FS:Grado SR-125i 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › SENNHEISER PX-100ii (white) 4 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)