You didn't happen to purchase that fine thing on Ebay did you?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 762post #11416 of 187442/19/13 at 6:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11417 of 187442/19/13 at 8:00pmQuote:
Outstanding purchase!!post #11418 of 187442/20/13 at 6:45pmpost #11419 of 187442/20/13 at 7:17pmpost #11420 of 187442/20/13 at 7:24pm
Immediate impression: definitely suffering from 'new toy' syndrome. These out of the box sound better to me than my HE-400's. We'll see how I feel in a couple days! Still have some custom interconnects/cables incoming.post #11421 of 187442/20/13 at 7:25pmQuote:
...just one glass is considered healthy.post #11422 of 187442/20/13 at 7:29pmpost #11423 of 187442/20/13 at 7:40pmpost #11424 of 187442/20/13 at 7:41pm
I just noticed... There's no glass in the pic. And this is why I spend so much on headphones/equipment. If I had to manually input my bank/credit card info, I'd have more money and less head-fi gear. Though Alice in Chains Unplugged - Nutshell would never sound so good.post #11425 of 187442/20/13 at 8:36pm
Take-a her to The Pit!!! Usa more honey.
Edited by swmtnbiker - 2/20/13 at 8:37pmpost #11426 of 187442/20/13 at 11:25pmpost #11427 of 187442/20/13 at 11:34pmpost #11428 of 187442/21/13 at 8:57ampost #11429 of 187442/23/13 at 6:11am
Rearranged my bedroom setup so that there's enough space for a forthcoming turntable on top. The downside is that now I have no place to stack my CDs anymore - all my of CD racks (not pictured) are overflowing and I don't have any more space for additional ones. First World problems, I know...
The EQ is adjusted for my speakers by the way, not the HD600 in the picture. The latter doesn't need any bass bump in my opinion.post #11430 of 187442/23/13 at 6:55am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 45 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › New Ultrasone Edition 5 hinted in the Fujiya Avice Autumn Festival... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › General advice 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar D1 or external sound card? (PC) 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 7 minutes ago
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)