You didn't happen to purchase that fine thing on Ebay did you?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 762post #11416 of 188162/19/13 at 6:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11417 of 188162/19/13 at 8:00pmQuote:
Outstanding purchase!!post #11418 of 188162/20/13 at 6:45pmpost #11419 of 188162/20/13 at 7:17pmpost #11420 of 188162/20/13 at 7:24pm
Immediate impression: definitely suffering from 'new toy' syndrome. These out of the box sound better to me than my HE-400's. We'll see how I feel in a couple days! Still have some custom interconnects/cables incoming.post #11421 of 188162/20/13 at 7:25pmQuote:
...just one glass is considered healthy.post #11422 of 188162/20/13 at 7:29pmpost #11423 of 188162/20/13 at 7:40pmpost #11424 of 188162/20/13 at 7:41pm
I just noticed... There's no glass in the pic. And this is why I spend so much on headphones/equipment. If I had to manually input my bank/credit card info, I'd have more money and less head-fi gear. Though Alice in Chains Unplugged - Nutshell would never sound so good.post #11425 of 188162/20/13 at 8:36pm
Take-a her to The Pit!!! Usa more honey.
Edited by swmtnbiker - 2/20/13 at 8:37pmpost #11426 of 188162/20/13 at 11:25pmpost #11427 of 188162/20/13 at 11:34pmpost #11428 of 188162/21/13 at 8:57ampost #11429 of 188162/23/13 at 6:11am
Rearranged my bedroom setup so that there's enough space for a forthcoming turntable on top. The downside is that now I have no place to stack my CDs anymore - all my of CD racks (not pictured) are overflowing and I don't have any more space for additional ones. First World problems, I know...
The EQ is adjusted for my speakers by the way, not the HD600 in the picture. The latter doesn't need any bass bump in my opinion.post #11430 of 188162/23/13 at 6:55am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Less than $300 Over the Ear for my Teenage Son (who wants Beats!) 17 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 24 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 57 seconds ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 2 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 3 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Buzzingand pops in headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Denon DN-HP700 Appreciation Thread (Post mods and/or pics if you... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 445 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)