You didn't happen to purchase that fine thing on Ebay did you?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 762post #11416 of 189252/19/13 at 6:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11417 of 189252/19/13 at 8:00pmQuote:
Outstanding purchase!!post #11418 of 189252/20/13 at 6:45pmpost #11419 of 189252/20/13 at 7:17pmpost #11420 of 189252/20/13 at 7:24pm
Immediate impression: definitely suffering from 'new toy' syndrome. These out of the box sound better to me than my HE-400's. We'll see how I feel in a couple days! Still have some custom interconnects/cables incoming.post #11421 of 189252/20/13 at 7:25pmQuote:
...just one glass is considered healthy.post #11422 of 189252/20/13 at 7:29pmpost #11423 of 189252/20/13 at 7:40pmpost #11424 of 189252/20/13 at 7:41pm
I just noticed... There's no glass in the pic. And this is why I spend so much on headphones/equipment. If I had to manually input my bank/credit card info, I'd have more money and less head-fi gear. Though Alice in Chains Unplugged - Nutshell would never sound so good.post #11425 of 189252/20/13 at 8:36pm
Take-a her to The Pit!!! Usa more honey.
Edited by swmtnbiker - 2/20/13 at 8:37pmpost #11426 of 189252/20/13 at 11:25pmpost #11427 of 189252/20/13 at 11:34pmpost #11428 of 189252/21/13 at 8:57ampost #11429 of 189252/23/13 at 6:11am
Rearranged my bedroom setup so that there's enough space for a forthcoming turntable on top. The downside is that now I have no place to stack my CDs anymore - all my of CD racks (not pictured) are overflowing and I don't have any more space for additional ones. First World problems, I know...
The EQ is adjusted for my speakers by the way, not the HD600 in the picture. The latter doesn't need any bass bump in my opinion.post #11430 of 189252/23/13 at 6:55am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 26 seconds ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 5 minutes ago
- › Americans are on average 20 pounds heavier than in 1990! 6 minutes ago
- › Really torn on which headphones to get. 6 minutes ago
- › HELP - With FiiO E17 Problem 7 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL... 9 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Maestro 10 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 10 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)