mmmmmm, pretty Leben
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 8/23/11 at 7:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 3/28/11 at 8:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 3/24/13 at 7:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 2/6/13 at 7:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Edited on 8/18/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 756post #11326 of 138362/16/13 at 1:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11327 of 138362/16/13 at 1:30pmpost #11328 of 138362/16/13 at 1:41pmpost #11329 of 138362/16/13 at 3:21pm
Keph is in China so his situation might not be relevant to US. It also depends if you will settle for a 100V Japan model or are willing to wait for a 120V US model (or 220V for China), which is what I assume you are doing.post #11330 of 138362/16/13 at 5:08pmpost #11331 of 138362/16/13 at 5:16pm
That was the first amp I ever bought for headphones! Your post reminds me of the picture from back in the day of the hd201 plugged into a redwine setup. #roughingit at the casa 'de MT.post #11332 of 138362/16/13 at 5:23pmpost #11333 of 138362/16/13 at 5:27pmpost #11334 of 138362/16/13 at 5:33pmpost #11335 of 138362/16/13 at 5:51pm
Well Tempered Labs Amadeus...and a little under $3k.post #11336 of 138362/16/13 at 5:53pm
Didn't like your old Rega ones?
LOL the unforgettable E5, still have one somewhere.....should make a thread and say that you sold the Stax gear just for the Philips + E5...lol @ the reactions....post #11337 of 138362/16/13 at 6:02pmpost #11338 of 138362/16/13 at 6:03pmpost #11339 of 138362/16/13 at 6:08pmpost #11340 of 138362/16/13 at 6:09pm
Never owned a Rega. Was considering the RP8 when I was looking at new ones but the Amadeus was just too nice to pass up.
The worst part is that the Downtowns have something wrong with the inline volume control as well, so they're not even proper. lolQuote:
While that is true I'm basically just making sure I don't need to return any of these recent LP purchases due to pressing defects.Quote:
Haha. The golf ball and fishing line is a bit deceptive, but when you see one in person you understand. It's really a stunning piece of kit. I picked it because cueing something up on it is a friggin' dream compared to any other hollow arm table I used.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › New Audeze LCD3 34 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 56 seconds ago
- › Burson Soloist SL Review 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 3 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › C+C BH(2) 5 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 thread 6 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe