Kept, when did you order your 300XS? Or did you buy used? I've been waiting around a month on my new 300XS.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 756post #11326 of 202262/16/13 at 1:41pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11327 of 202262/16/13 at 3:21pm
Keph is in China so his situation might not be relevant to US. It also depends if you will settle for a 100V Japan model or are willing to wait for a 120V US model (or 220V for China), which is what I assume you are doing.post #11328 of 202262/16/13 at 5:08pmpost #11329 of 202262/16/13 at 5:16pm
That was the first amp I ever bought for headphones! Your post reminds me of the picture from back in the day of the hd201 plugged into a redwine setup. #roughingit at the casa 'de MT.post #11330 of 202262/16/13 at 5:23pmpost #11331 of 202262/16/13 at 5:27pmpost #11332 of 202262/16/13 at 5:33pmpost #11333 of 202262/16/13 at 5:51pmpost #11334 of 202262/16/13 at 5:53pm
Didn't like your old Rega ones?
LOL the unforgettable E5, still have one somewhere.....should make a thread and say that you sold the Stax gear just for the Philips + E5...lol @ the reactions....post #11335 of 202262/16/13 at 6:02pmpost #11336 of 202262/16/13 at 6:03pm
Maybe in Colorado at 10,000 ft!...
Hey at least MT can spin some vinyl on the awesome TT.post #11337 of 202262/16/13 at 6:08pmpost #11338 of 202262/16/13 at 6:09pm
Never owned a Rega. Was considering the RP8 when I was looking at new ones but the Amadeus was just too nice to pass up.
The worst part is that the Downtowns have something wrong with the inline volume control as well, so they're not even proper. lolQuote:
While that is true I'm basically just making sure I don't need to return any of these recent LP purchases due to pressing defects.Quote:
Haha. The golf ball and fishing line is a bit deceptive, but when you see one in person you understand. It's really a stunning piece of kit. I picked it because cueing something up on it is a friggin' dream compared to any other hollow arm table I used.post #11339 of 202262/16/13 at 6:13pmQuote:
Wait..I thought your old one's were the Rega's......or am I just thinking you sold everything off including your turntable and then bought an Amadeus? Man I be trippin'...post #11340 of 202262/16/13 at 6:20pm
I owned a PL-518 and a Scout. They're gone and the Amadeus remains.
Though the RP1 is my favorite entry level recommendation though.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Upgrade directions 27 seconds ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 30 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 5 minutes ago
- › The longevity of cheap alarm clocks 7 minutes ago
- › DAC Suggestions with XLR Outputs and a Headphone AMP? 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 9 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 10 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2