mmmmmm, pretty Leben
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 756post #11326 of 194752/16/13 at 1:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11327 of 194752/16/13 at 1:30pmpost #11328 of 194752/16/13 at 1:41pmpost #11329 of 194752/16/13 at 3:21pm
Keph is in China so his situation might not be relevant to US. It also depends if you will settle for a 100V Japan model or are willing to wait for a 120V US model (or 220V for China), which is what I assume you are doing.post #11330 of 194752/16/13 at 5:08pmpost #11331 of 194752/16/13 at 5:16pm
That was the first amp I ever bought for headphones! Your post reminds me of the picture from back in the day of the hd201 plugged into a redwine setup. #roughingit at the casa 'de MT.post #11332 of 194752/16/13 at 5:23pmpost #11333 of 194752/16/13 at 5:27pmpost #11334 of 194752/16/13 at 5:33pmpost #11335 of 194752/16/13 at 5:51pm
Well Tempered Labs Amadeus...and a little under $3k.post #11336 of 194752/16/13 at 5:53pm
Didn't like your old Rega ones?
LOL the unforgettable E5, still have one somewhere.....should make a thread and say that you sold the Stax gear just for the Philips + E5...lol @ the reactions....post #11337 of 194752/16/13 at 6:02pmpost #11338 of 194752/16/13 at 6:03pm
Maybe in Colorado at 10,000 ft!...
Hey at least MT can spin some vinyl on the awesome TT.post #11339 of 194752/16/13 at 6:08pmpost #11340 of 194752/16/13 at 6:09pm
Never owned a Rega. Was considering the RP8 when I was looking at new ones but the Amadeus was just too nice to pass up.
The worst part is that the Downtowns have something wrong with the inline volume control as well, so they're not even proper. lolQuote:
While that is true I'm basically just making sure I don't need to return any of these recent LP purchases due to pressing defects.Quote:
Haha. The golf ball and fishing line is a bit deceptive, but when you see one in person you understand. It's really a stunning piece of kit. I picked it because cueing something up on it is a friggin' dream compared to any other hollow arm table I used.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Appreciation & Impressions Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Amp/DAC with not very high end gear 14 seconds ago
- › Is the World Finally Realizing that Flashy Headphones like Beats... 32 seconds ago
- › Looking for new headphones in the $50 range, mainly for producing... 52 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Upgrading current setup 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Best headphones to go with my Pono player 3 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3