mmmmmm, pretty Leben
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 756post #11326 of 196982/16/13 at 1:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11327 of 196982/16/13 at 1:30pmpost #11328 of 196982/16/13 at 1:41pmpost #11329 of 196982/16/13 at 3:21pm
Keph is in China so his situation might not be relevant to US. It also depends if you will settle for a 100V Japan model or are willing to wait for a 120V US model (or 220V for China), which is what I assume you are doing.post #11330 of 196982/16/13 at 5:08pmpost #11331 of 196982/16/13 at 5:16pm
That was the first amp I ever bought for headphones! Your post reminds me of the picture from back in the day of the hd201 plugged into a redwine setup. #roughingit at the casa 'de MT.post #11332 of 196982/16/13 at 5:23pmpost #11333 of 196982/16/13 at 5:27pmpost #11334 of 196982/16/13 at 5:33pmpost #11335 of 196982/16/13 at 5:51pm
Well Tempered Labs Amadeus...and a little under $3k.post #11336 of 196982/16/13 at 5:53pm
Didn't like your old Rega ones?
LOL the unforgettable E5, still have one somewhere.....should make a thread and say that you sold the Stax gear just for the Philips + E5...lol @ the reactions....post #11337 of 196982/16/13 at 6:02pmpost #11338 of 196982/16/13 at 6:03pm
Maybe in Colorado at 10,000 ft!...
Hey at least MT can spin some vinyl on the awesome TT.post #11339 of 196982/16/13 at 6:08pmpost #11340 of 196982/16/13 at 6:09pm
Never owned a Rega. Was considering the RP8 when I was looking at new ones but the Amadeus was just too nice to pass up.
The worst part is that the Downtowns have something wrong with the inline volume control as well, so they're not even proper. lolQuote:
While that is true I'm basically just making sure I don't need to return any of these recent LP purchases due to pressing defects.Quote:
Haha. The golf ball and fishing line is a bit deceptive, but when you see one in person you understand. It's really a stunning piece of kit. I picked it because cueing something up on it is a friggin' dream compared to any other hollow arm table I used.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Review: Resonessence Labs Invicta - new high end DAC/amp/playback... 22 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › Westone w40 short review, includes pictures. 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 4 minutes ago
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3