Most people get a kick out of it at the office :) non computer people are like "wait, howd he get in there!?" lol mouthbreathers...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
The other reviewer said enough and in detail, so I will limit myself in giving my very brief opinion of their sound. Later on in the Forum, in the "Huge Comparison" thread, I will make a sort of...
I have tested 16 BT Headphones for weeks. I have opened a Thread about this huge comparison, on the Forum. I know that tastes are tastes. So I will never say that my opinion is "better". But...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 755post #11311 of 191852/15/13 at 6:33pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11312 of 191852/15/13 at 6:47pmpost #11313 of 191852/15/13 at 7:05pmQuote:
"What...like you open up the box, case, thingy?!"
...normal people - crack me up.
Edited by Grevlin - 2/15/13 at 7:06pmpost #11314 of 191852/15/13 at 8:52pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
Absolutely fantastic to see another Project Sunrise 2 out there. This amp is fantastic and deserves way more attention than it gets. Love mine and it was a blast to build.post #11315 of 191852/15/13 at 10:15pmpost #11316 of 191852/15/13 at 11:18pmQuote:
I don't have any first-hand experience with Horizon. From what I've read, it's basically a higher power version of the Sunrise.
My Sunrise drives my 64ohm Somic and 32 Ohm Samson's very well. I have it set at the 5ohm output level to give greater control of the bass and bypass the output caps (for now). I don't quite understand why they even put the 68ohm output option on the amp, since it seems way to high for even 300 ohm drivers (the highest recommended for Sunrise) but hey, I don't design these things. I just enjoy them!
Edited by Modular - 2/15/13 at 11:21pmpost #11317 of 191852/16/13 at 5:34amQuote:Originally Posted by LugBug1Quote:Originally Posted by longbowbbs
Soundstage....WWWWWIIIIIIIDDDDDDEEEEEE......My 650's with the Toxic's are great. These are another level. Micro detail is superior. I am hearing small things I have never heard before.
I will probably never sell the 650's. Different presentation, but I feel like I have made the big time.
God Good stuff!!
Yeah, I will own a pair one day. But for now I'll just have to listen to my pretend HD800's... The K701's.
I think that most people who love the 650's (including myself) its hard to break away, even with something that is clearly superior. Maybe build a little cosy bedside rig for your retired 650's? you know, just so they don't feel too old and useless ;)
I think the 650's will be the new "On the road" HP's. I will still listen to them as much as I do now....Not exactly tough duty..post #11318 of 191852/16/13 at 5:36ampost #11319 of 191852/16/13 at 11:28ampost #11320 of 191852/16/13 at 11:41ampost #11321 of 191852/16/13 at 11:46ampost #11322 of 191852/16/13 at 12:06pmpost #11323 of 191852/16/13 at 12:18pmpost #11324 of 191852/16/13 at 12:31pmpost #11325 of 191852/16/13 at 12:34pm
Welcome back, keph! Good to hear the SLR wasn't part of the deal...
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › please advise IEM, earbuds, dap, headphones for my fitness activities 1 minute ago
- › Havi B6 ! 2 minutes ago
- › Can't seem to find comfortable portable over ears... 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 3 minutes ago
- › Please advice over ear basshead IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Destiny 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 7 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 8 minutes ago
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)