Most people get a kick out of it at the office :) non computer people are like "wait, howd he get in there!?" lol mouthbreathers...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
My Story First of all - WOW. This is my first set of proper Hi-fi/Mid-fi cans. It's also easily the best sounding anything I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. However, since I'm new to...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 755post #11311 of 173762/15/13 at 6:33pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11312 of 173762/15/13 at 6:47pmpost #11313 of 173762/15/13 at 7:05pmQuote:
"What...like you open up the box, case, thingy?!"
...normal people - crack me up.
Edited by Grevlin - 2/15/13 at 7:06pmpost #11314 of 173762/15/13 at 8:52pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
Absolutely fantastic to see another Project Sunrise 2 out there. This amp is fantastic and deserves way more attention than it gets. Love mine and it was a blast to build.post #11315 of 173762/15/13 at 10:15pmpost #11316 of 173762/15/13 at 11:18pmQuote:
I don't have any first-hand experience with Horizon. From what I've read, it's basically a higher power version of the Sunrise.
My Sunrise drives my 64ohm Somic and 32 Ohm Samson's very well. I have it set at the 5ohm output level to give greater control of the bass and bypass the output caps (for now). I don't quite understand why they even put the 68ohm output option on the amp, since it seems way to high for even 300 ohm drivers (the highest recommended for Sunrise) but hey, I don't design these things. I just enjoy them!
Edited by Modular - 2/15/13 at 11:21pmpost #11317 of 173762/16/13 at 5:34amQuote:Originally Posted by LugBug1Quote:Originally Posted by longbowbbs
Soundstage....WWWWWIIIIIIIDDDDDDEEEEEE......My 650's with the Toxic's are great. These are another level. Micro detail is superior. I am hearing small things I have never heard before.
I will probably never sell the 650's. Different presentation, but I feel like I have made the big time.
God Good stuff!!
Yeah, I will own a pair one day. But for now I'll just have to listen to my pretend HD800's... The K701's.
I think that most people who love the 650's (including myself) its hard to break away, even with something that is clearly superior. Maybe build a little cosy bedside rig for your retired 650's? you know, just so they don't feel too old and useless ;)
I think the 650's will be the new "On the road" HP's. I will still listen to them as much as I do now....Not exactly tough duty..post #11318 of 173762/16/13 at 5:36ampost #11319 of 173762/16/13 at 11:28ampost #11320 of 173762/16/13 at 11:41ampost #11321 of 173762/16/13 at 11:46ampost #11322 of 173762/16/13 at 12:06pmpost #11323 of 173762/16/13 at 12:18pmpost #11324 of 173762/16/13 at 12:31pmpost #11325 of 173762/16/13 at 12:34pm
Welcome back, keph! Good to hear the SLR wasn't part of the deal...
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 6 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 1 minute ago
- › Questyle CMA800 Current Mode amp 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reversible AKG K701 bass mod 2 minutes ago
- › Gaming headset, possibly occasional music/movies 3 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter... by laughingbuddha
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by gelocks
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude