Most people get a kick out of it at the office :) non computer people are like "wait, howd he get in there!?" lol mouthbreathers...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 755post #11311 of 178882/15/13 at 6:33pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11312 of 178882/15/13 at 6:47pmpost #11313 of 178882/15/13 at 7:05pmQuote:
"What...like you open up the box, case, thingy?!"
...normal people - crack me up.
Edited by Grevlin - 2/15/13 at 7:06pmpost #11314 of 178882/15/13 at 8:52pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
Absolutely fantastic to see another Project Sunrise 2 out there. This amp is fantastic and deserves way more attention than it gets. Love mine and it was a blast to build.post #11315 of 178882/15/13 at 10:15pmpost #11316 of 178882/15/13 at 11:18pmQuote:
I don't have any first-hand experience with Horizon. From what I've read, it's basically a higher power version of the Sunrise.
My Sunrise drives my 64ohm Somic and 32 Ohm Samson's very well. I have it set at the 5ohm output level to give greater control of the bass and bypass the output caps (for now). I don't quite understand why they even put the 68ohm output option on the amp, since it seems way to high for even 300 ohm drivers (the highest recommended for Sunrise) but hey, I don't design these things. I just enjoy them!
Edited by Modular - 2/15/13 at 11:21pmpost #11317 of 178882/16/13 at 5:34amQuote:Originally Posted by LugBug1Quote:Originally Posted by longbowbbs
Soundstage....WWWWWIIIIIIIDDDDDDEEEEEE......My 650's with the Toxic's are great. These are another level. Micro detail is superior. I am hearing small things I have never heard before.
I will probably never sell the 650's. Different presentation, but I feel like I have made the big time.
God Good stuff!!
Yeah, I will own a pair one day. But for now I'll just have to listen to my pretend HD800's... The K701's.
I think that most people who love the 650's (including myself) its hard to break away, even with something that is clearly superior. Maybe build a little cosy bedside rig for your retired 650's? you know, just so they don't feel too old and useless ;)
I think the 650's will be the new "On the road" HP's. I will still listen to them as much as I do now....Not exactly tough duty..post #11318 of 178882/16/13 at 5:36ampost #11319 of 178882/16/13 at 11:28ampost #11320 of 178882/16/13 at 11:41ampost #11321 of 178882/16/13 at 11:46ampost #11322 of 178882/16/13 at 12:06pmpost #11323 of 178882/16/13 at 12:18pmpost #11324 of 178882/16/13 at 12:31pmpost #11325 of 178882/16/13 at 12:34pm
Welcome back, keph! Good to hear the SLR wasn't part of the deal...
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 17 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 37 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 38 seconds ago
- › Matrix Mini-i Pro Impressions? 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica IM50 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Lampizator Level 5 Generation 4 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude