Most people get a kick out of it at the office :) non computer people are like "wait, howd he get in there!?" lol mouthbreathers...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 755post #11311 of 186692/15/13 at 6:33pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11312 of 186692/15/13 at 6:47pmpost #11313 of 186692/15/13 at 7:05pmQuote:
"What...like you open up the box, case, thingy?!"
...normal people - crack me up.
Edited by Grevlin - 2/15/13 at 7:06pmpost #11314 of 186692/15/13 at 8:52pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
Absolutely fantastic to see another Project Sunrise 2 out there. This amp is fantastic and deserves way more attention than it gets. Love mine and it was a blast to build.post #11315 of 186692/15/13 at 10:15pmpost #11316 of 186692/15/13 at 11:18pmQuote:
I don't have any first-hand experience with Horizon. From what I've read, it's basically a higher power version of the Sunrise.
My Sunrise drives my 64ohm Somic and 32 Ohm Samson's very well. I have it set at the 5ohm output level to give greater control of the bass and bypass the output caps (for now). I don't quite understand why they even put the 68ohm output option on the amp, since it seems way to high for even 300 ohm drivers (the highest recommended for Sunrise) but hey, I don't design these things. I just enjoy them!
Edited by Modular - 2/15/13 at 11:21pmpost #11317 of 186692/16/13 at 5:34amQuote:Originally Posted by LugBug1Quote:Originally Posted by longbowbbs
Soundstage....WWWWWIIIIIIIDDDDDDEEEEEE......My 650's with the Toxic's are great. These are another level. Micro detail is superior. I am hearing small things I have never heard before.
I will probably never sell the 650's. Different presentation, but I feel like I have made the big time.
God Good stuff!!
Yeah, I will own a pair one day. But for now I'll just have to listen to my pretend HD800's... The K701's.
I think that most people who love the 650's (including myself) its hard to break away, even with something that is clearly superior. Maybe build a little cosy bedside rig for your retired 650's? you know, just so they don't feel too old and useless ;)
I think the 650's will be the new "On the road" HP's. I will still listen to them as much as I do now....Not exactly tough duty..post #11318 of 186692/16/13 at 5:36ampost #11319 of 186692/16/13 at 11:28ampost #11320 of 186692/16/13 at 11:41ampost #11321 of 186692/16/13 at 11:46ampost #11322 of 186692/16/13 at 12:06pmpost #11323 of 186692/16/13 at 12:18pmpost #11324 of 186692/16/13 at 12:31pmpost #11325 of 186692/16/13 at 12:34pm
Welcome back, keph! Good to hear the SLR wasn't part of the deal...
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Initial Impressions: Not sold on the Blue Mo-Fi quite yet 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Grado SR80e vs Beyerdynamic dt880 3 minutes ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Mapletree Cadbury Mk II Headphone Amp - Rare collector's item! 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 6 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 320 IEMs compared (Xiaomi Piston 2 added... 7 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)