Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Hi all, I just want to say that it's my first review done on a product but I'm very proud to do it on a FIIO product. Review of the new FIIO EX1 In-ear Monitors. I will use the EX1 with the FIIO X1...
Many thanks to RHA for RHA T20 Tour Program! The T20 unit in this review is demo unit from the RHA T20 Tour Program: http://www.head-fi.org/t/770875/rha-t20-tour-program-reviewers-wanted Product...
The WA22 is my third Desktop Amp and second tube amp. I got it through AV One, a local retailer here, after 2 rounds of testing and I was impressed enough to purchase it. Built like a tank...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 750post #11236 of 202932/14/13 at 3:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11237 of 202932/14/13 at 3:15pm
Hmmmm what's this from the mail man today!? I haven't even pressed play yet LB!! lolz
I must say this little brick turned out as perfect as I'd hoped it was going to size and form wise. It's going to be my travel from home and work rig, and totally portable when I need to run the ipod. I'll post a yay or nay on the sound later, and maybe link to a review when i've had plenty of time with it.
~Mpost #11238 of 202932/14/13 at 5:25pm
Got some new tea to enjoy whilst listening to music! Yes, the best $30 I've spent in a while. And yes, I consider this part of my Head-Fi station since I drink it at night while relaxing with music.post #11239 of 202932/14/13 at 5:35pm
Great way to spend money. I had some great green today myself with some valentines day sushi.post #11240 of 202932/14/13 at 5:39pmpost #11241 of 202932/14/13 at 5:45pmNice selection, where did you get it? My stock is running low.post #11242 of 202932/14/13 at 5:46pmQuote:
Sorry MT....You have really run the gamut lately. I know you will be a happy camper with the Harbeth's the the Leben.
I finally got home with the HD800's. Here is the new family photo...post #11243 of 202932/14/13 at 5:47pmpost #11244 of 202932/14/13 at 5:50pmpost #11245 of 202932/14/13 at 5:58pmpost #11246 of 202932/14/13 at 6:03pm
Does the jack in the front make changing the wood base more difficult? It appears when top mounted you just lift the amp out from the base real easy-like. Although, the front jack may actually be behind the wood so it doesn't affect anything. Can't tell from photos...post #11247 of 202932/14/13 at 6:06pmpost #11248 of 202932/14/13 at 6:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by GrindingThud
Thanks.. I've had wonderful service from this small tea shop and they have an amazing selection: http://www.teatrader.com/Quote:Originally Posted by wolfetan44
Got 3 of them. Really great for me. Been trying to explore
I'll keep them in mind for my next tea purchase. Won't be for a while thoughpost #11249 of 202932/14/13 at 6:23pmpost #11250 of 202932/14/13 at 6:24pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Q-Jays are back. 1 minute ago
- › Recommendations for a in ear around 250$ 2 minutes ago
- › Problems with Unique Melody 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Upgraded Eddie Current Balancing Act **Priced for Quick Sale** 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 8 minutes ago
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Chord&Major 5'14 "World" by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2