Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
Hi guys, I'm surprised this little gizmo isn't more discussed here on head-fi and I happen to be having a lot of fun with it so I figured a brief review in order to build a discussion here would...
I've been listening with K-10 Customs a year now. Because of the almost total isolation I only use them when flying. They are the best sounding IEM I've ever encountered. IMO, they are really as...
Somic v2 Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/809323/somic-v2-headphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Somic, the...
Disclaimer: I received this Jays q-Jays as part of the Australian/New Zealand tour that DJScope arranged. This is my honest opinion of the Jays q-Jays, and I am in no way affiliated with or work...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 750post #11236 of 211252/14/13 at 3:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11237 of 211252/14/13 at 3:15pm
Hmmmm what's this from the mail man today!? I haven't even pressed play yet LB!! lolz
I must say this little brick turned out as perfect as I'd hoped it was going to size and form wise. It's going to be my travel from home and work rig, and totally portable when I need to run the ipod. I'll post a yay or nay on the sound later, and maybe link to a review when i've had plenty of time with it.
~Mpost #11238 of 211252/14/13 at 5:25pm
Got some new tea to enjoy whilst listening to music! Yes, the best $30 I've spent in a while. And yes, I consider this part of my Head-Fi station since I drink it at night while relaxing with music.post #11239 of 211252/14/13 at 5:35pm
Great way to spend money. I had some great green today myself with some valentines day sushi.post #11240 of 211252/14/13 at 5:39pmpost #11241 of 211252/14/13 at 5:45pmNice selection, where did you get it? My stock is running low.post #11242 of 211252/14/13 at 5:46pmQuote:
Sorry MT....You have really run the gamut lately. I know you will be a happy camper with the Harbeth's the the Leben.
I finally got home with the HD800's. Here is the new family photo...post #11243 of 211252/14/13 at 5:47pmpost #11244 of 211252/14/13 at 5:50pmpost #11245 of 211252/14/13 at 5:58pmpost #11246 of 211252/14/13 at 6:03pm
Does the jack in the front make changing the wood base more difficult? It appears when top mounted you just lift the amp out from the base real easy-like. Although, the front jack may actually be behind the wood so it doesn't affect anything. Can't tell from photos...post #11247 of 211252/14/13 at 6:06pmpost #11248 of 211252/14/13 at 6:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by GrindingThud
Thanks.. I've had wonderful service from this small tea shop and they have an amazing selection: http://www.teatrader.com/Quote:Originally Posted by wolfetan44
Got 3 of them. Really great for me. Been trying to explore
I'll keep them in mind for my next tea purchase. Won't be for a while thoughpost #11249 of 211252/14/13 at 6:23pmpost #11250 of 211252/14/13 at 6:24pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 1 second ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 37 seconds ago
- › Mr. Speakers Ether (open) plus Norne Audio cable-price reduction 46 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 2 minutes ago
- › Audio GD New NOS 7 2016 Edition Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › After a week with Grado SR80, I'm disappointed? 4 minutes ago
- › Shozy Cygnus Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...