Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure E4Cs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 750post #11236 of 200252/14/13 at 3:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11237 of 200252/14/13 at 3:15pm
Hmmmm what's this from the mail man today!? I haven't even pressed play yet LB!! lolz
I must say this little brick turned out as perfect as I'd hoped it was going to size and form wise. It's going to be my travel from home and work rig, and totally portable when I need to run the ipod. I'll post a yay or nay on the sound later, and maybe link to a review when i've had plenty of time with it.
~Mpost #11238 of 200252/14/13 at 5:25pm
Got some new tea to enjoy whilst listening to music! Yes, the best $30 I've spent in a while. And yes, I consider this part of my Head-Fi station since I drink it at night while relaxing with music.post #11239 of 200252/14/13 at 5:35pm
Great way to spend money. I had some great green today myself with some valentines day sushi.post #11240 of 200252/14/13 at 5:39pmpost #11241 of 200252/14/13 at 5:45pmNice selection, where did you get it? My stock is running low.post #11242 of 200252/14/13 at 5:46pmQuote:
Sorry MT....You have really run the gamut lately. I know you will be a happy camper with the Harbeth's the the Leben.
I finally got home with the HD800's. Here is the new family photo...post #11243 of 200252/14/13 at 5:47pmpost #11244 of 200252/14/13 at 5:50pmpost #11245 of 200252/14/13 at 5:58pmpost #11246 of 200252/14/13 at 6:03pm
Does the jack in the front make changing the wood base more difficult? It appears when top mounted you just lift the amp out from the base real easy-like. Although, the front jack may actually be behind the wood so it doesn't affect anything. Can't tell from photos...post #11247 of 200252/14/13 at 6:06pmpost #11248 of 200252/14/13 at 6:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by GrindingThud
Thanks.. I've had wonderful service from this small tea shop and they have an amazing selection: http://www.teatrader.com/Quote:Originally Posted by wolfetan44
Got 3 of them. Really great for me. Been trying to explore
I'll keep them in mind for my next tea purchase. Won't be for a while thoughpost #11249 of 200252/14/13 at 6:23pmpost #11250 of 200252/14/13 at 6:24pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Denon AHM-M400 7 seconds ago
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio 19 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 25 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › RHA T10i vs Shure IEMS 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › Seattle Summer Redhook Meet 7/25/2015 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for a 2.0 Active speakers w/ Headphone Amp built in 4 minutes ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 5 minutes ago
- › My IEM days are over, per Doctor's orders 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2