Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/5/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 750post #11236 of 214712/14/13 at 3:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11237 of 214712/14/13 at 3:15pm
Hmmmm what's this from the mail man today!? I haven't even pressed play yet LB!! lolz
I must say this little brick turned out as perfect as I'd hoped it was going to size and form wise. It's going to be my travel from home and work rig, and totally portable when I need to run the ipod. I'll post a yay or nay on the sound later, and maybe link to a review when i've had plenty of time with it.
~Mpost #11238 of 214712/14/13 at 5:25pm
Got some new tea to enjoy whilst listening to music! Yes, the best $30 I've spent in a while. And yes, I consider this part of my Head-Fi station since I drink it at night while relaxing with music.post #11239 of 214712/14/13 at 5:35pm
Great way to spend money. I had some great green today myself with some valentines day sushi.post #11240 of 214712/14/13 at 5:39pmpost #11241 of 214712/14/13 at 5:45pmNice selection, where did you get it? My stock is running low.post #11242 of 214712/14/13 at 5:46pmQuote:
Sorry MT....You have really run the gamut lately. I know you will be a happy camper with the Harbeth's the the Leben.
I finally got home with the HD800's. Here is the new family photo...post #11243 of 214712/14/13 at 5:47pmpost #11244 of 214712/14/13 at 5:50pmpost #11245 of 214712/14/13 at 5:58pmpost #11246 of 214712/14/13 at 6:03pm
Does the jack in the front make changing the wood base more difficult? It appears when top mounted you just lift the amp out from the base real easy-like. Although, the front jack may actually be behind the wood so it doesn't affect anything. Can't tell from photos...post #11247 of 214712/14/13 at 6:06pmpost #11248 of 214712/14/13 at 6:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by GrindingThud
Thanks.. I've had wonderful service from this small tea shop and they have an amazing selection: http://www.teatrader.com/Quote:Originally Posted by wolfetan44
Got 3 of them. Really great for me. Been trying to explore
I'll keep them in mind for my next tea purchase. Won't be for a while thoughpost #11249 of 214712/14/13 at 6:23pmpost #11250 of 214712/14/13 at 6:24pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Can USB 2.0 DACs not be used with Windows 10? 21 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › New Matrix Audio X-Server info (and a bit about the X-Sabre 2 as well) 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › New 3-way hybrid BA+DD IEM - LZ A2 (including DD A1) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear