Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 750post #11236 of 201822/14/13 at 3:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11237 of 201822/14/13 at 3:15pm
Hmmmm what's this from the mail man today!? I haven't even pressed play yet LB!! lolz
I must say this little brick turned out as perfect as I'd hoped it was going to size and form wise. It's going to be my travel from home and work rig, and totally portable when I need to run the ipod. I'll post a yay or nay on the sound later, and maybe link to a review when i've had plenty of time with it.
~Mpost #11238 of 201822/14/13 at 5:25pm
Got some new tea to enjoy whilst listening to music! Yes, the best $30 I've spent in a while. And yes, I consider this part of my Head-Fi station since I drink it at night while relaxing with music.post #11239 of 201822/14/13 at 5:35pm
Great way to spend money. I had some great green today myself with some valentines day sushi.post #11240 of 201822/14/13 at 5:39pmpost #11241 of 201822/14/13 at 5:45pmNice selection, where did you get it? My stock is running low.post #11242 of 201822/14/13 at 5:46pmQuote:
Sorry MT....You have really run the gamut lately. I know you will be a happy camper with the Harbeth's the the Leben.
I finally got home with the HD800's. Here is the new family photo...post #11243 of 201822/14/13 at 5:47pmpost #11244 of 201822/14/13 at 5:50pmpost #11245 of 201822/14/13 at 5:58pmpost #11246 of 201822/14/13 at 6:03pm
Does the jack in the front make changing the wood base more difficult? It appears when top mounted you just lift the amp out from the base real easy-like. Although, the front jack may actually be behind the wood so it doesn't affect anything. Can't tell from photos...post #11247 of 201822/14/13 at 6:06pmpost #11248 of 201822/14/13 at 6:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by GrindingThud
Thanks.. I've had wonderful service from this small tea shop and they have an amazing selection: http://www.teatrader.com/Quote:Originally Posted by wolfetan44
Got 3 of them. Really great for me. Been trying to explore
I'll keep them in mind for my next tea purchase. Won't be for a while thoughpost #11249 of 201822/14/13 at 6:23pmpost #11250 of 201822/14/13 at 6:24pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Celsus Sound Companion One, 32/384 USB, iOS/Android, 24/192 Wi-Fi... 1 minute ago
- › Universal IEM With Great Balance 3 minutes ago
- › SennGrado Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Have you ever met anyone on here who resorts to name calling? 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3