Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 8/23/11 at 7:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 3/28/11 at 8:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 3/24/13 at 7:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 2/6/13 at 7:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Edited on 8/18/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 727post #10891 of 135882/4/13 at 12:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10892 of 135882/4/13 at 5:01pmQuote:
I had to scrape and save up for several years to finally purchase those sons of guns. My arm....my leg...post #10893 of 135882/4/13 at 5:08pmQuote:
Have you considered DIY? You could have saved at least one limb.post #10894 of 135882/4/13 at 5:52pmpost #10895 of 135882/4/13 at 5:58pmpost #10896 of 135882/4/13 at 6:01pmpost #10897 of 135882/4/13 at 7:15pmpost #10898 of 135882/4/13 at 7:17pmpost #10899 of 135882/4/13 at 7:18pm
Did you find balancing the T1 made much of a difference (don't want to go back for a balanced amp now though.... but interested all the same!)post #10900 of 135882/4/13 at 7:20pmpost #10901 of 135882/4/13 at 7:27pmQuote:
What Vioelectric amp is that?post #10902 of 135882/4/13 at 7:29pmpost #10903 of 135882/4/13 at 7:33pm
Posted this on the Stax thread, but may as well post it here too:
I have to sell the Wyred 4 Sound DAC-1 for now unfortunately, but will very likely come back to it few months down the road. I'll have to chug along with the good old Stello DA100 meanwhile...post #10904 of 135882/4/13 at 7:41pmpost #10905 of 135882/4/13 at 7:43pmQuote:
I find the difference big enough to justify sticking to balanced setups.
However, if you have the V200 you don't need to worry,
as project86 who auditioned both the V181 and V200 (and wrote great reviews) kept the V200.
For single end the V200 must be the winner.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer 24 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 34 seconds ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 39 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) please post your impressions. .... 55 seconds ago
- › Is burn in real or placebo? 58 seconds ago
- › Is Sansa Clip + really that good?! 1 minute ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe