Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 727post #10891 of 178882/4/13 at 12:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10892 of 178882/4/13 at 5:01pmQuote:
I had to scrape and save up for several years to finally purchase those sons of guns. My arm....my leg...post #10893 of 178882/4/13 at 5:08pmQuote:
Have you considered DIY? You could have saved at least one limb.post #10894 of 178882/4/13 at 5:52pmpost #10895 of 178882/4/13 at 5:58pmpost #10896 of 178882/4/13 at 6:01pmpost #10897 of 178882/4/13 at 7:15pmpost #10898 of 178882/4/13 at 7:17pmpost #10899 of 178882/4/13 at 7:18pm
Did you find balancing the T1 made much of a difference (don't want to go back for a balanced amp now though.... but interested all the same!)post #10900 of 178882/4/13 at 7:20pmpost #10901 of 178882/4/13 at 7:27pmQuote:
What Vioelectric amp is that?post #10902 of 178882/4/13 at 7:29pmpost #10903 of 178882/4/13 at 7:33pm
Posted this on the Stax thread, but may as well post it here too:
I have to sell the Wyred 4 Sound DAC-1 for now unfortunately, but will very likely come back to it few months down the road. I'll have to chug along with the good old Stello DA100 meanwhile...post #10904 of 178882/4/13 at 7:41pmpost #10905 of 178882/4/13 at 7:43pmQuote:
I find the difference big enough to justify sticking to balanced setups.
However, if you have the V200 you don't need to worry,
as project86 who auditioned both the V181 and V200 (and wrote great reviews) kept the V200.
For single end the V200 must be the winner.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Chord Hugo 4 seconds ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 18 seconds ago
- › Headphones made from Rock Hard Canadian Maple 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San... 2 minutes ago
- › AMP/DAC upgrade over the STX 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 3 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude