Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
This is a Review of FiiO E11k portable headphone amplifier. http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000060416193&MenuID=105026001, available from FiiO's US distributor MICCA Store:...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 727post #10891 of 186252/4/13 at 12:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10892 of 186252/4/13 at 5:01pmQuote:
I had to scrape and save up for several years to finally purchase those sons of guns. My arm....my leg...post #10893 of 186252/4/13 at 5:08pmQuote:
Have you considered DIY? You could have saved at least one limb.post #10894 of 186252/4/13 at 5:52pmpost #10895 of 186252/4/13 at 5:58pmpost #10896 of 186252/4/13 at 6:01pmpost #10897 of 186252/4/13 at 7:15pmpost #10898 of 186252/4/13 at 7:17pmpost #10899 of 186252/4/13 at 7:18pm
Did you find balancing the T1 made much of a difference (don't want to go back for a balanced amp now though.... but interested all the same!)post #10900 of 186252/4/13 at 7:20pmpost #10901 of 186252/4/13 at 7:27pmQuote:
What Vioelectric amp is that?post #10902 of 186252/4/13 at 7:29pmpost #10903 of 186252/4/13 at 7:33pm
Posted this on the Stax thread, but may as well post it here too:
I have to sell the Wyred 4 Sound DAC-1 for now unfortunately, but will very likely come back to it few months down the road. I'll have to chug along with the good old Stello DA100 meanwhile...post #10904 of 186252/4/13 at 7:41pmpost #10905 of 186252/4/13 at 7:43pmQuote:
I find the difference big enough to justify sticking to balanced setups.
However, if you have the V200 you don't need to worry,
as project86 who auditioned both the V181 and V200 (and wrote great reviews) kept the V200.
For single end the V200 must be the winner.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Stax Thread III 11 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 25 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Objective 2 (and O2+ODAC) Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 1 minute ago
- › PM Email System Not Working 1 minute ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Klonatans
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)