- 1,817 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 726post #10876 of 198702/4/13 at 3:37amOh my god that's hilarious.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10877 of 198702/4/13 at 5:15amQuote:Originally Posted by MickeyVee
Apologies for the repost of a similar pic but got a new lens today and have been playing with it along with some alternative type processing. I really like this version - hope you do too -
Love listening to the setup while I'm processing pictures or just surfing...
Great shot MV! How are the V-Moda's?post #10878 of 198702/4/13 at 6:24ampost #10879 of 198702/4/13 at 6:47ampost #10880 of 198702/4/13 at 8:16ampost #10881 of 198702/4/13 at 9:11ampost #10882 of 198702/4/13 at 9:26ampost #10883 of 198702/4/13 at 9:53am
Thanks. I got the v-modas as a fun HP to plug directly into my iDevices and MBA. They're a fun HP but from the mids up, pretty much a polar opposite to the HD700. Bass is different too. Lots of it but not nearly as tight and clean as the Senns. Just got to put everyting into perspective and they become an enjoyable can. Definitely like them better than the M80 or HD25's I had. Just want to add the HE500 and I'm pretty much done... for now... famous last words..
Quote:post #10884 of 198702/4/13 at 10:44ampost #10885 of 198702/4/13 at 11:00amQuote:
HDR? Nice pic.post #10886 of 198702/4/13 at 11:09ampost #10887 of 198702/4/13 at 12:07pmQuote:
In addition to looking elegant, it looks like huge bang for the buck!post #10888 of 198702/4/13 at 12:08pmpost #10889 of 198702/4/13 at 12:51pmpost #10890 of 198702/4/13 at 5:01pmQuote:
I had to scrape and save up for several years to finally purchase those sons of guns. My arm....my leg...
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Onkyo DAC-HA300 8 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 49 seconds ago
- › Unbalanced sound in my ears 1 minute ago
- › Headphone recommendation 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Headphones NEW (Latest Drop) 5 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2