- 1,817 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 726post #10876 of 200502/4/13 at 3:37amOh my god that's hilarious.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10877 of 200502/4/13 at 5:15amQuote:Originally Posted by MickeyVee
Apologies for the repost of a similar pic but got a new lens today and have been playing with it along with some alternative type processing. I really like this version - hope you do too -
Love listening to the setup while I'm processing pictures or just surfing...
Great shot MV! How are the V-Moda's?post #10878 of 200502/4/13 at 6:24ampost #10879 of 200502/4/13 at 6:47ampost #10880 of 200502/4/13 at 8:16ampost #10881 of 200502/4/13 at 9:11ampost #10882 of 200502/4/13 at 9:26ampost #10883 of 200502/4/13 at 9:53am
Thanks. I got the v-modas as a fun HP to plug directly into my iDevices and MBA. They're a fun HP but from the mids up, pretty much a polar opposite to the HD700. Bass is different too. Lots of it but not nearly as tight and clean as the Senns. Just got to put everyting into perspective and they become an enjoyable can. Definitely like them better than the M80 or HD25's I had. Just want to add the HE500 and I'm pretty much done... for now... famous last words..
Quote:post #10884 of 200502/4/13 at 10:44ampost #10885 of 200502/4/13 at 11:00amQuote:
HDR? Nice pic.post #10886 of 200502/4/13 at 11:09ampost #10887 of 200502/4/13 at 12:07pmQuote:
In addition to looking elegant, it looks like huge bang for the buck!post #10888 of 200502/4/13 at 12:08pmpost #10889 of 200502/4/13 at 12:51pmpost #10890 of 200502/4/13 at 5:01pmQuote:
I had to scrape and save up for several years to finally purchase those sons of guns. My arm....my leg...
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 13 seconds ago
- › AKG K612 or Beyerdynamic dt880?($200ish open back decision) 18 seconds ago
- › National Union 45 - Matching Date pair (Very Strong) 20 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR1-ABT Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 8 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2