You have to remember to properly stretch the headband, otherwise you end up with a limp soundstage.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 726post #10876 of 178532/3/13 at 11:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10877 of 178532/3/13 at 11:25pmpost #10878 of 178532/4/13 at 3:37ampost #10879 of 178532/4/13 at 5:15amQuote:Originally Posted by MickeyVee
Apologies for the repost of a similar pic but got a new lens today and have been playing with it along with some alternative type processing. I really like this version - hope you do too -
Love listening to the setup while I'm processing pictures or just surfing...
Great shot MV! How are the V-Moda's?post #10880 of 178532/4/13 at 6:24ampost #10881 of 178532/4/13 at 6:47ampost #10882 of 178532/4/13 at 8:16ampost #10883 of 178532/4/13 at 9:11ampost #10884 of 178532/4/13 at 9:26ampost #10885 of 178532/4/13 at 9:53am
Thanks. I got the v-modas as a fun HP to plug directly into my iDevices and MBA. They're a fun HP but from the mids up, pretty much a polar opposite to the HD700. Bass is different too. Lots of it but not nearly as tight and clean as the Senns. Just got to put everyting into perspective and they become an enjoyable can. Definitely like them better than the M80 or HD25's I had. Just want to add the HE500 and I'm pretty much done... for now... famous last words..
Quote:post #10886 of 178532/4/13 at 10:44ampost #10887 of 178532/4/13 at 11:00amQuote:
HDR? Nice pic.post #10888 of 178532/4/13 at 11:09ampost #10889 of 178532/4/13 at 12:07pmQuote:
In addition to looking elegant, it looks like huge bang for the buck!post #10890 of 178532/4/13 at 12:08pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › I have a great opportunity to purchase ear phones at a steep... 45 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 51 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 1 minute ago
- › Westone 4 Appreciation Thread and Reviews (a.k.a. Westone 4 ?) 1 minute ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 3 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Custom IEM similar AD700 6 minutes ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Impression of Stoner Acoustics UD100... 7 minutes ago
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob