- 1,817 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
INTRO:- Since last year, Fidue a Chinese earphone manufacturer has been raising its head with some hard to look through earphones. They have close to 10-12 earphones but a triple driver...
Image courtesy of HiFiMan INTRODUCTION The HE400S is HiFiMan's latest offering in the HE400 series of open-back over-ear planar headphones. I first read about them in a teaser email HiFiMan...
Disclaimer. I was provided a pair of S3's by Brainwavz for my honest and unbiased review. Second disclaimer, I'm a big fan of the Brainwavz house sound, especially the latest offerings. It amazes...
I found these back in last year when I was on the funs of looking for good quality budget IEMS. I was very impressed by these back then, and I put it away for a while. Today, I got back to it,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 726post #10876 of 202932/4/13 at 3:37amOh my god that's hilarious.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10877 of 202932/4/13 at 5:15amQuote:Originally Posted by MickeyVee
Apologies for the repost of a similar pic but got a new lens today and have been playing with it along with some alternative type processing. I really like this version - hope you do too -
Love listening to the setup while I'm processing pictures or just surfing...
Great shot MV! How are the V-Moda's?post #10878 of 202932/4/13 at 6:24ampost #10879 of 202932/4/13 at 6:47ampost #10880 of 202932/4/13 at 8:16ampost #10881 of 202932/4/13 at 9:11ampost #10882 of 202932/4/13 at 9:26ampost #10883 of 202932/4/13 at 9:53am
Thanks. I got the v-modas as a fun HP to plug directly into my iDevices and MBA. They're a fun HP but from the mids up, pretty much a polar opposite to the HD700. Bass is different too. Lots of it but not nearly as tight and clean as the Senns. Just got to put everyting into perspective and they become an enjoyable can. Definitely like them better than the M80 or HD25's I had. Just want to add the HE500 and I'm pretty much done... for now... famous last words..
Quote:post #10884 of 202932/4/13 at 10:44ampost #10885 of 202932/4/13 at 11:00amQuote:
HDR? Nice pic.post #10886 of 202932/4/13 at 11:09ampost #10887 of 202932/4/13 at 12:07pmQuote:
In addition to looking elegant, it looks like huge bang for the buck!post #10888 of 202932/4/13 at 12:08pmpost #10889 of 202932/4/13 at 12:51pmpost #10890 of 202932/4/13 at 5:01pmQuote:
I had to scrape and save up for several years to finally purchase those sons of guns. My arm....my leg...
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 15 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 41 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 3 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones & Earbuds for Fiio X3ii 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Brainwavz S3 by shockdoc
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Fostex TE-07 by HiFiChris
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by sirylj
- › VSONIC VSD5: Sony EX 1000's Adopted Cousin by Tom22
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2