- 1,817 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 723post #10831 of 201782/3/13 at 4:48amMid summer Dallas metroplex meet? Thats around when I can drive myself :P
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10832 of 201782/3/13 at 5:10am
Ready for Saturday night listening session #2 - Discovering the HD600, part III :
Laptop (without internet - wi-fi isn't strong enough to reach my room from the basement), GrubDAC, Millett "Starving student", and SR80i & HD600.post #10833 of 201782/3/13 at 6:10amQuote:Whew, barely made it. Got the Crack, Speedball, TS5998 and HD650s for $740.post #10834 of 201782/3/13 at 6:20ampost #10835 of 201782/3/13 at 6:39ampost #10836 of 201782/3/13 at 7:35amQuote:
That looks pretty inviting to me...post #10837 of 201782/3/13 at 7:35ampost #10838 of 201782/3/13 at 7:36amQuote:
Cozy looking..post #10839 of 201782/3/13 at 9:15am
Considering we had 2 Dallas summer meets last year it could definitely be a thing that happens.post #10840 of 201782/3/13 at 10:27ampost #10841 of 201782/3/13 at 10:29ampost #10842 of 201782/3/13 at 11:35ampost #10843 of 201782/3/13 at 11:52amQuote:
MT, You could change your title from Headphoneus Supremus to Meet Concierge!post #10844 of 201782/3/13 at 12:53pmpost #10845 of 201782/3/13 at 1:01pm
I think they either had a small one or failed to get one together years ago.
There hasn't been one to my knowledge since I've been on Head-fi. Though Houston Audio Society does a lot down there it's much more speaker focused.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 2359glenn | studio 10 seconds ago
- › Welcome one and all! Please introduce yourselves! 15 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 35 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 58 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio JH5pro thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song limit,... 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3