Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 721post #10801 of 178422/2/13 at 12:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10802 of 178422/2/13 at 12:11pmpost #10803 of 178422/2/13 at 12:13pmQuote:
No doubt...I hear ya MT. My goal was my budget with a couple of connection options for my spare room....The Rokits fit the bill nicely.....post #10804 of 178422/2/13 at 12:18pmpost #10805 of 178422/2/13 at 12:25pmpost #10806 of 178422/2/13 at 12:33pm
Yeah, I am. I keep the level on the speakers so that they match closely to the volume of the headphones I use most often, so I just adjust volume on the C-2. I don't use the speakers very much though.post #10807 of 178422/2/13 at 12:41pm
Rokit 6's are just fine for my needs. I get yelled at when I turn them up anyway, so I resort to headphones.
Some new additions for the new year. Christmas bonus didn't last long.post #10808 of 178422/2/13 at 12:43pmpost #10809 of 178422/2/13 at 1:11pmpost #10810 of 178422/2/13 at 1:21pmFORTRAN 77......now that's old school.Quote:
Edited by GrindingThud - 2/2/13 at 1:22pmpost #10811 of 178422/2/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
Nice indeed....I like the flexibility of the C-2 as well as the power....Cheers!!!Quote:
J. great to see you are still rockin' the RP6s.....Great setup btw...
Cheers!post #10812 of 178422/2/13 at 1:30pmpost #10813 of 178422/2/13 at 1:40pmpost #10814 of 178422/2/13 at 1:42pm
That looks great. How do you like the HD 700's? I've never heard a pair, but I'm curious because I own a pair of HD 800's (which I love) and I've listened to the 650's.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 seconds ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 19 seconds ago
- › beyerdynamic is looking for testers who want to check-out our new... 31 seconds ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 56 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . dual Sabre ES9018K2M dacs . . please post... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 2 minutes ago
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob