Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 721

post #10801 of 20024
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Studio monitors and a lot of hi-fi speakers supposedly want to accomplish the same goal. Flat line transparency. Of course this hardly ever actually happens. :D

 

 

No doubt...I hear ya MT.  My goal was my budget with a couple of connection options for my spare room....The Rokits fit the bill nicely.....beerchug.gif

post #10802 of 20024
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

Nice pic..and am glad u didnt mention the word humblebiggrin.gif

 

Haha I thought about going to the other extreme and calling it my summit-fi setup

post #10803 of 20024

Nice giraffe,

 

Are you using the C-2 as a pre to your speakers?

 

Cheers!

post #10804 of 20024

Yeah, I am. I keep the level on the speakers so that they match closely to the volume of the headphones I use most often, so I just adjust volume on the C-2. I don't use the speakers very much though.

post #10805 of 20024

 

 

Rokit 6's are just fine for my needs. I get yelled at when I turn them up anyway, so I resort to headphones.

 

Some new additions for the new year. Christmas bonus didn't last long.

post #10806 of 20024

Probably one of my favorites as far as everything fitting together goes. Very, very nice.

post #10807 of 20024

 

 

 

 

 

Loving PF trough my speakers, they really know how to make audio equipment shine. I'm waiting for the E7 to drop back down to ~$50 on amazon again.

post #10808 of 20024
FORTRAN 77......now that's old school. smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

Loving PF trough my speakers, they really know how to make audio equipment shine. I'm waiting for the E7 to drop back

Edited by GrindingThud - 2/2/13 at 1:22pm
post #10809 of 20024
Quote:
Originally Posted by giraffe View Post

Yeah, I am. I keep the level on the speakers so that they match closely to the volume of the headphones I use most often, so I just adjust volume on the C-2. I don't use the speakers very much though.

 

Nice indeed....I like the flexibility of the C-2 as well as the power....Cheers!!!

 

beerchug.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jronan2 View Post

 

Rokit 6's are just fine for my needs. I get yelled at when I turn them up anyway, so I resort to headphones.

 

Some new additions for the new year. Christmas bonus didn't last long.

 

 

J. great to see you are still rockin' the RP6s.....Great setup btw...beerchug.gif

 

Cheers!

post #10810 of 20024

Sister systems.. my home office rig..

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmahe View Post

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

In my home office.

post #10811 of 20024
Quote:
Originally Posted by giraffe View Post

 

Haha I thought about going to the other extreme and calling it my summit-fi setup

beerchug.gif

post #10812 of 20024
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyVee View Post

Sister systems.. my home office rig..

 

 

 

 

That looks great. How do you like the HD 700's? I've never heard a pair, but I'm curious because I own a pair of HD 800's (which I love) and I've listened to the 650's.

post #10813 of 20024

 

My current favorite setup.  Caught the headroom micro stack on the garage sale a couple weeks ago and have been loving it!!

post #10814 of 20024
Quote:
Originally Posted by tootallmoose View Post

 

My current favorite setup.  Caught the headroom micro stack on the garage sale a couple weeks ago and have been loving it!!

How much was it at the garage saleeek.gif

post #10815 of 20024
Quote:
Originally Posted by olor1n View Post

 

No, I've posted crappy iPhone pics before. Check my profile.

 

I really like the utilitarian look of your headphone gear. Do you lug that around with you?

 

Just around the house, not as often as I should.  

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxvla View Post

Sphinx that is a great minimalist setup. 

 

Thanks.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...