Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/18/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 2/6/13 at 7:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
I have owned the ECP Audio L-2 for about 2 months now. I also own an Eddie Current Super 7 with NOS tubes, including Tung Sol BGRP driver tube. I have previously owned the Woo WA22, the Luxman...
I'm a noob to high quality audio equipment. I have been using V-Moda M-80's. I bought these because they were onsale for $272, and it would be stupid not to buy them at that price. I just opened...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 721post #10801 of 159962/2/13 at 12:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10802 of 159962/2/13 at 12:11pmpost #10803 of 159962/2/13 at 12:13pmQuote:
No doubt...I hear ya MT. My goal was my budget with a couple of connection options for my spare room....The Rokits fit the bill nicely.....post #10804 of 159962/2/13 at 12:18pmpost #10805 of 159962/2/13 at 12:25pmpost #10806 of 159962/2/13 at 12:33pm
Yeah, I am. I keep the level on the speakers so that they match closely to the volume of the headphones I use most often, so I just adjust volume on the C-2. I don't use the speakers very much though.post #10807 of 159962/2/13 at 12:41pm
Rokit 6's are just fine for my needs. I get yelled at when I turn them up anyway, so I resort to headphones.
Some new additions for the new year. Christmas bonus didn't last long.post #10808 of 159962/2/13 at 12:43pmpost #10809 of 159962/2/13 at 1:11pmpost #10810 of 159962/2/13 at 1:21pmFORTRAN 77......now that's old school.Quote:
Edited by GrindingThud - 2/2/13 at 1:22pmpost #10811 of 159962/2/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
Nice indeed....I like the flexibility of the C-2 as well as the power....Cheers!!!Quote:
J. great to see you are still rockin' the RP6s.....Great setup btw...
Cheers!post #10812 of 159962/2/13 at 1:30pmpost #10813 of 159962/2/13 at 1:40pmpost #10814 of 159962/2/13 at 1:42pm
That looks great. How do you like the HD 700's? I've never heard a pair, but I'm curious because I own a pair of HD 800's (which I love) and I've listened to the 650's.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 17 seconds ago
- › FS Like New Audeze LCD-3 Headphones Complete Package 54 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › How many headphones is too much? 3 minutes ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › Shure SE535-V Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with... by Wilderbeast
- › Sony MDRXB600 Extra Bass Over the Head 40mm Driver Headphone, Black by Shini44
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by joe