Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 721post #10801 of 191832/2/13 at 12:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10802 of 191832/2/13 at 12:11pmpost #10803 of 191832/2/13 at 12:13pmQuote:
No doubt...I hear ya MT. My goal was my budget with a couple of connection options for my spare room....The Rokits fit the bill nicely.....post #10804 of 191832/2/13 at 12:18pmpost #10805 of 191832/2/13 at 12:25pmpost #10806 of 191832/2/13 at 12:33pm
Yeah, I am. I keep the level on the speakers so that they match closely to the volume of the headphones I use most often, so I just adjust volume on the C-2. I don't use the speakers very much though.post #10807 of 191832/2/13 at 12:41pm
Rokit 6's are just fine for my needs. I get yelled at when I turn them up anyway, so I resort to headphones.
Some new additions for the new year. Christmas bonus didn't last long.post #10808 of 191832/2/13 at 12:43pmpost #10809 of 191832/2/13 at 1:11pmpost #10810 of 191832/2/13 at 1:21pmFORTRAN 77......now that's old school.Quote:
Edited by GrindingThud - 2/2/13 at 1:22pmpost #10811 of 191832/2/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
Nice indeed....I like the flexibility of the C-2 as well as the power....Cheers!!!Quote:
J. great to see you are still rockin' the RP6s.....Great setup btw...
Cheers!post #10812 of 191832/2/13 at 1:30pmpost #10813 of 191832/2/13 at 1:40pmpost #10814 of 191832/2/13 at 1:42pm
That looks great. How do you like the HD 700's? I've never heard a pair, but I'm curious because I own a pair of HD 800's (which I love) and I've listened to the 650's.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 51 seconds ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: January 24th, 2015 1 minute ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 1 minute ago
- › I truly believe these are one of the best Classical Music... 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Wanted EML 274B & 5U4G Mesh Plate 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)