Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 716post #10726 of 178351/30/13 at 9:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10727 of 178351/30/13 at 11:00pmQuote:post #10728 of 178351/31/13 at 4:47ampost #10729 of 178351/31/13 at 5:03ampost #10730 of 178351/31/13 at 5:19am
Hi RamblinE, these are French, hand made speakers Rehdeko RK115, they are quite unique due to construction of wide range speaker with cone. And extreme sensitivity above 102dB. Actually hard to find, not continued. You can find more here: https://sites.google.com/site/rehdeko/Home/game
Generally love or hate sound. But I find them genious due to organic nature of sound.post #10731 of 178351/31/13 at 7:04ampost #10732 of 178351/31/13 at 7:06ampost #10733 of 178351/31/13 at 9:21am
Nice a D5k and D7k. My D2k are seriously nice phones after a partial markl mod. No more flabby bottom end :D
It's funny how we all view our setups, I mean you have well over a grand into that and it's humble... Compared to the likes of Summit-fi i guess. Very nice willmax.
~Mpost #10734 of 178351/31/13 at 7:14pmpost #10735 of 178351/31/13 at 7:19pmpost #10736 of 178351/31/13 at 7:31pmQuote:
I am this is getting routed and cleaned up, I figured i'd just post Au Natural. I just borrowed the HE400 + Schiit Stack, so I'm playing with the toys too much to care too much about the mess atm.post #10737 of 178351/31/13 at 7:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrTie84Quote:
I am this is getting routed and cleaned up, I figured i'd just post Au Natural. I just borrowed the HE400 + Schiit Stack, so I'm playing with the toys too much to care too much about the mess atm.
Ah, lucky!post #10738 of 178351/31/13 at 11:26pm
Reconfigured some stuff around now that I've gone 100% PC as source. Macbook Pro / iTunes, Darkvoice tubes and my 3 fave cans. Need a bigger nightstand. Oh and I'm modding the darkvoice with smaller on/off switches, thats why the face panel is off.
Edited by kramer5150 - 1/31/13 at 11:28pmpost #10739 of 178352/1/13 at 1:00amQuote:
How many watches do you have????
Oh and is that a line 6 guitar pedal?post #10740 of 178352/1/13 at 4:09amQuote:
I have a 337 also and its modified to have the on/off switches on the back of the amp... What dac u use with ur 337?
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. Phase 2: Desktop vs Portable listening... 27 seconds ago
- › SPL Auditor for sale EXCELLENT CONDITION 34 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 36 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 40 seconds ago
- › Akg K400 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › WTB: I need a stock HD800 cable! 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC by ag8908
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob