Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 716post #10726 of 198771/31/13 at 4:47am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10727 of 198771/31/13 at 5:03ampost #10728 of 198771/31/13 at 5:19am
Hi RamblinE, these are French, hand made speakers Rehdeko RK115, they are quite unique due to construction of wide range speaker with cone. And extreme sensitivity above 102dB. Actually hard to find, not continued. You can find more here: https://sites.google.com/site/rehdeko/Home/game
Generally love or hate sound. But I find them genious due to organic nature of sound.post #10729 of 198771/31/13 at 7:04ampost #10730 of 198771/31/13 at 7:06ampost #10731 of 198771/31/13 at 9:21am
Nice a D5k and D7k. My D2k are seriously nice phones after a partial markl mod. No more flabby bottom end :D
It's funny how we all view our setups, I mean you have well over a grand into that and it's humble... Compared to the likes of Summit-fi i guess. Very nice willmax.
~Mpost #10732 of 198771/31/13 at 7:14pmpost #10733 of 198771/31/13 at 7:19pmpost #10734 of 198771/31/13 at 7:31pmQuote:
I am this is getting routed and cleaned up, I figured i'd just post Au Natural. I just borrowed the HE400 + Schiit Stack, so I'm playing with the toys too much to care too much about the mess atm.post #10735 of 198771/31/13 at 7:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrTie84Quote:
I am this is getting routed and cleaned up, I figured i'd just post Au Natural. I just borrowed the HE400 + Schiit Stack, so I'm playing with the toys too much to care too much about the mess atm.
Ah, lucky!post #10736 of 198771/31/13 at 11:26pm
Reconfigured some stuff around now that I've gone 100% PC as source. Macbook Pro / iTunes, Darkvoice tubes and my 3 fave cans. Need a bigger nightstand. Oh and I'm modding the darkvoice with smaller on/off switches, thats why the face panel is off.
Edited by kramer5150 - 1/31/13 at 11:28pmpost #10737 of 198772/1/13 at 1:00amQuote:
How many watches do you have????
Oh and is that a line 6 guitar pedal?post #10738 of 198772/1/13 at 4:09amQuote:
I have a 337 also and its modified to have the on/off switches on the back of the amp... What dac u use with ur 337?post #10739 of 198772/1/13 at 4:39amQuote:
Every time I see an ESP, I smile insanely.post #10740 of 198772/1/13 at 7:45amQuote:
Modded Entech number cruncher, the one with multiple switchable sources. So I was using it as a source selector between two DVD decks on the coax and the Macbook on toslink optical. I (along with the help of another member) modded the output side with an OPA2107. There are better dacs but I like the way it sounds, but that will probably be my next upgrade. no big hurry though.
Yeah the switch on this thing is huge... and theres TWO of them!!, one for each monoblock. I've already bumped it a couple times. Tubes don't like rapidfire power cycles. I have to go to Frys today and pick up a second DPDT so its the same right to left. One things for sure, darkvoice made it nearly impossible to replace any of the user interfacing components under the front plate. I had to buy a special 90 degree ratcheting screwdriver to get the six screws off.Quote:
25 watches, yes its an older script logo POD 2.0 from ~10 years ago. I use it for bedroom headphone practice late at night.
Edited by kramer5150 - 2/1/13 at 9:09am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Does a counter-thievery service exist for CIEMs? 1 second ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 49 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › A/V receivers with headphones? 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Southeastern Michigan Spring Meet Hosted By Overture Audio, Ann... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2