Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
1) Initial Impression The silver cable is very well made, a great product from Singapore. The sleeves feel very smooth with no rubbery texture. The audio jack and the Y splitter is the standard...
Introduction – Although they are the highest terms of numbering, the R2000DB still occupy the second highest performance bracket just below the S1000DB. With a considerably increased asking price,...
Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Yamaha UK for the sample. Full review...
Specification Ø Digital Input ：USB, Coaxial, PCM 44.1K-192K/16-24bit Ø DAC Chip ：WM8740 Ø Digital Output：Standard Coaxial Ø USB input required OS：Win...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out Meze's entry level product, the 11 Neo. Morpheus would be so proud. While they've been around for a while now Meze really found their stride...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 716post #10726 of 214631/31/13 at 4:47am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10727 of 214631/31/13 at 5:03ampost #10728 of 214631/31/13 at 5:19am
Hi RamblinE, these are French, hand made speakers Rehdeko RK115, they are quite unique due to construction of wide range speaker with cone. And extreme sensitivity above 102dB. Actually hard to find, not continued. You can find more here: https://sites.google.com/site/rehdeko/Home/game
Generally love or hate sound. But I find them genious due to organic nature of sound.post #10729 of 214631/31/13 at 7:04ampost #10730 of 214631/31/13 at 7:06ampost #10731 of 214631/31/13 at 9:21am
Nice a D5k and D7k. My D2k are seriously nice phones after a partial markl mod. No more flabby bottom end :D
It's funny how we all view our setups, I mean you have well over a grand into that and it's humble... Compared to the likes of Summit-fi i guess. Very nice willmax.
~Mpost #10732 of 214631/31/13 at 7:14pmpost #10733 of 214631/31/13 at 7:19pmpost #10734 of 214631/31/13 at 7:31pmQuote:
I am this is getting routed and cleaned up, I figured i'd just post Au Natural. I just borrowed the HE400 + Schiit Stack, so I'm playing with the toys too much to care too much about the mess atm.post #10735 of 214631/31/13 at 7:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrTie84Quote:
I am this is getting routed and cleaned up, I figured i'd just post Au Natural. I just borrowed the HE400 + Schiit Stack, so I'm playing with the toys too much to care too much about the mess atm.
Ah, lucky!post #10736 of 214631/31/13 at 11:26pm
Reconfigured some stuff around now that I've gone 100% PC as source. Macbook Pro / iTunes, Darkvoice tubes and my 3 fave cans. Need a bigger nightstand. Oh and I'm modding the darkvoice with smaller on/off switches, thats why the face panel is off.
Edited by kramer5150 - 1/31/13 at 11:28pmpost #10737 of 214632/1/13 at 1:00amQuote:
How many watches do you have????
Oh and is that a line 6 guitar pedal?post #10738 of 214632/1/13 at 4:09amQuote:
I have a 337 also and its modified to have the on/off switches on the back of the amp... What dac u use with ur 337?post #10739 of 214632/1/13 at 4:39amQuote:
Every time I see an ESP, I smile insanely.post #10740 of 214632/1/13 at 7:45amQuote:
Modded Entech number cruncher, the one with multiple switchable sources. So I was using it as a source selector between two DVD decks on the coax and the Macbook on toslink optical. I (along with the help of another member) modded the output side with an OPA2107. There are better dacs but I like the way it sounds, but that will probably be my next upgrade. no big hurry though.
Yeah the switch on this thing is huge... and theres TWO of them!!, one for each monoblock. I've already bumped it a couple times. Tubes don't like rapidfire power cycles. I have to go to Frys today and pick up a second DPDT so its the same right to left. One things for sure, darkvoice made it nearly impossible to replace any of the user interfacing components under the front plate. I had to buy a special 90 degree ratcheting screwdriver to get the six screws off.Quote:
25 watches, yes its an older script logo POD 2.0 from ~10 years ago. I use it for bedroom headphone practice late at night.
Edited by kramer5150 - 2/1/13 at 9:09am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 25 seconds ago
- › My haphazard journey into turning a Sennheiser HD 800 into a HD... 50 seconds ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Help choosing headphones 53 seconds ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 2 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 2 minutes ago
- › Bluedio Victory Bluetooth and Optical Headphone Review by mark2410 5 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 5 minutes ago
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear