Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 716post #10726 of 197231/30/13 at 9:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10727 of 197231/30/13 at 11:00pmQuote:post #10728 of 197231/31/13 at 4:47ampost #10729 of 197231/31/13 at 5:03ampost #10730 of 197231/31/13 at 5:19am
Hi RamblinE, these are French, hand made speakers Rehdeko RK115, they are quite unique due to construction of wide range speaker with cone. And extreme sensitivity above 102dB. Actually hard to find, not continued. You can find more here: https://sites.google.com/site/rehdeko/Home/game
Generally love or hate sound. But I find them genious due to organic nature of sound.post #10731 of 197231/31/13 at 7:04ampost #10732 of 197231/31/13 at 7:06ampost #10733 of 197231/31/13 at 9:21am
Nice a D5k and D7k. My D2k are seriously nice phones after a partial markl mod. No more flabby bottom end :D
It's funny how we all view our setups, I mean you have well over a grand into that and it's humble... Compared to the likes of Summit-fi i guess. Very nice willmax.
~Mpost #10734 of 197231/31/13 at 7:14pmpost #10735 of 197231/31/13 at 7:19pmpost #10736 of 197231/31/13 at 7:31pmQuote:
I am this is getting routed and cleaned up, I figured i'd just post Au Natural. I just borrowed the HE400 + Schiit Stack, so I'm playing with the toys too much to care too much about the mess atm.post #10737 of 197231/31/13 at 7:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrTie84Quote:
I am this is getting routed and cleaned up, I figured i'd just post Au Natural. I just borrowed the HE400 + Schiit Stack, so I'm playing with the toys too much to care too much about the mess atm.
Ah, lucky!post #10738 of 197231/31/13 at 11:26pm
Reconfigured some stuff around now that I've gone 100% PC as source. Macbook Pro / iTunes, Darkvoice tubes and my 3 fave cans. Need a bigger nightstand. Oh and I'm modding the darkvoice with smaller on/off switches, thats why the face panel is off.
Edited by kramer5150 - 1/31/13 at 11:28pmpost #10739 of 197232/1/13 at 1:00amQuote:
How many watches do you have????
Oh and is that a line 6 guitar pedal?post #10740 of 197232/1/13 at 4:09amQuote:
I have a 337 also and its modified to have the on/off switches on the back of the amp... What dac u use with ur 337?
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 22 seconds ago
- › Starting Point Systems portable NOS DAC 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-FX1X Xtreme Xplosive Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › FLAC merge & cue sheet for 24 bits? 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › It's been awhile, Head-fi... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2