Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 716post #10726 of 187431/30/13 at 9:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10727 of 187431/30/13 at 11:00pmQuote:post #10728 of 187431/31/13 at 4:47ampost #10729 of 187431/31/13 at 5:03ampost #10730 of 187431/31/13 at 5:19am
Hi RamblinE, these are French, hand made speakers Rehdeko RK115, they are quite unique due to construction of wide range speaker with cone. And extreme sensitivity above 102dB. Actually hard to find, not continued. You can find more here: https://sites.google.com/site/rehdeko/Home/game
Generally love or hate sound. But I find them genious due to organic nature of sound.post #10731 of 187431/31/13 at 7:04ampost #10732 of 187431/31/13 at 7:06ampost #10733 of 187431/31/13 at 9:21am
Nice a D5k and D7k. My D2k are seriously nice phones after a partial markl mod. No more flabby bottom end :D
It's funny how we all view our setups, I mean you have well over a grand into that and it's humble... Compared to the likes of Summit-fi i guess. Very nice willmax.
~Mpost #10734 of 187431/31/13 at 7:14pmpost #10735 of 187431/31/13 at 7:19pmpost #10736 of 187431/31/13 at 7:31pmQuote:
I am this is getting routed and cleaned up, I figured i'd just post Au Natural. I just borrowed the HE400 + Schiit Stack, so I'm playing with the toys too much to care too much about the mess atm.post #10737 of 187431/31/13 at 7:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrTie84Quote:
I am this is getting routed and cleaned up, I figured i'd just post Au Natural. I just borrowed the HE400 + Schiit Stack, so I'm playing with the toys too much to care too much about the mess atm.
Ah, lucky!post #10738 of 187431/31/13 at 11:26pm
Reconfigured some stuff around now that I've gone 100% PC as source. Macbook Pro / iTunes, Darkvoice tubes and my 3 fave cans. Need a bigger nightstand. Oh and I'm modding the darkvoice with smaller on/off switches, thats why the face panel is off.
Edited by kramer5150 - 1/31/13 at 11:28pmpost #10739 of 187432/1/13 at 1:00amQuote:
How many watches do you have????
Oh and is that a line 6 guitar pedal?post #10740 of 187432/1/13 at 4:09amQuote:
I have a 337 also and its modified to have the on/off switches on the back of the amp... What dac u use with ur 337?
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 15 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 41 seconds ago
- › Lepai LP-2020A for the ath-esw9's? 43 seconds ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 1 minute ago
- › Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 3 minutes ago
- › Item: Peachtree Decco65 Integrated Stereo Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)