Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 714

post #10696 of 18746



My college dorm setup. Very pleased with the headphones.
post #10697 of 18746

post #10698 of 18746

Coming to see us in Austin come March?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrew View Post




My college dorm setup. Very pleased with the headphones.
post #10699 of 18746

Super classy Synthax...

post #10700 of 18746
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Coming to see us in Austin come March?

Maybe, what's happening?
post #10701 of 18746
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoxy View Post

Super classy Synthax...


Thank You for your words anoxy, nice to hear as I'm very new to headphones world.

post #10702 of 18746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrew View Post

Maybe, what's happening?
A head-fi meet. Check his signature.
post #10703 of 18746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthax View Post

That is so cool, I love it! What are those speakers?

post #10704 of 18746

Just for fun, here is a current state shot. I busted my knee and ankle last week skiing so I am on the couch for the immediate future... My gear had to move since it seriously helps with the time spent on my ass and pain. O2 isn't  in the pic, it's at work.

 

~M

 

post #10705 of 18746

I'd take a CTH over an O2 anyway. beerchug.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmayer167 View Post

Just for fun, here is a current state shot. I busted my knee and ankle last week skiing so I am on the couch for the immediate future... My gear had to move since it seriously helps with the time spent on my ass and pain. O2 isn't  in the pic, it's at work.

 

~M

 

post #10706 of 18746
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

I'd take a CTH over an O2 anyway. beerchug.gif

 

Me too, especially since there's a nice mullard involved :D 

 

The O2 does a fantastic job with the modded d2k though... I'll survive ;) 

 

Funny thing about being injured, it brought me back to head-fi... I was on a many month hiatus happily enjoying my gear, damn this place and all it's shiny new things! 

 

Glad to see you're still around MT beerchug.gif

 

~M

post #10707 of 18746

Added a couple items to my corner 'o 'phones (880 Pro & PRO 750)

 

post #10708 of 18746

Well I'm not much of a Head-fier anymore now that I've traded in my headphones for speakers, but I do still want to audition a few cans to pair with my incoming Leben 300 when I do need that intimate headphone listening.

 

As of now though I don't have a decent pair of cans to my name. D:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmayer167 View Post

Me too, especially since there's a nice mullard involved :D 

 

The O2 does a fantastic job with the modded d2k though... I'll survive ;) 

 

Funny thing about being injured, it brought me back to head-fi... I was on a many month hiatus happily enjoying my gear, damn this place and all it's shiny new things! 

 

Glad to see you're still around MT beerchug.gif

 

~M

post #10709 of 18746
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Well I'm not much of a Head-fier anymore now that I've traded in my headphones for speakers, but I do still want to audition a few cans to pair with my incoming Leben 300 when I do need that intimate headphone listening.

 

As of now though I don't have a decent pair of cans to my name. D:

 

 

You mean you haven't strapped a headband to a pair of speakers yet?

post #10710 of 18746

If I did that with the Harbeths I think I'd get an ear full of super tweeter. Ouch.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

 

You mean you haven't strapped a headband to a pair of speakers yet?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...