Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 712

post #10666 of 19873
post #10667 of 19873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Tc View Post

"If i fits, i sits"

post #10668 of 19873
Humble setup for a student? Geesh..am starting to believe i was student in the wrong period biggrin.gif
post #10669 of 19873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Tc View Post

Again those cats..they really have a noose for the right stuff biggrin.gif
post #10670 of 19873

Audiophile kitty?

post #10671 of 19873

Audiophile kitty helps with the purr-n-in

post #10672 of 19873

post #10673 of 19873

Changes to my office workstation....replaced the uDAC2 with a Schiit Modi / Magni combo for use with my HD650 regular_smile%20.gif

 

So far I am really impressed with these small boxes!!

 

 

 

post #10674 of 19873
This is my HD650 rigs. Little Dot stacks with Onkyo NDS1.
post #10675 of 19873

I'm low budget but here is my bedroom jam area..  Also Since Hi-FI cat's are stalking us I'll put in Charlie enjoying his Denon.  Everything is in my bedroom!!!

 

post #10676 of 19873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason36 View Post

Changes to my office workstation....replaced the uDAC2 with a Schiit Modi / Magni combo for use with my HD650 regular_smile%20.gif

 

So far I am really impressed with these small boxes!!

Elaborate on the differences...

post #10677 of 19873
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

My humble college rig....from 1983!!




Lier! The picture says 2013!


Jk..I kinda still remember seeing them when I was really young. Like 5 months old or something..
post #10678 of 19873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumy View Post


Lier! The picture says 2013!


Jk..I kinda still remember seeing them when I was really young. Like 5 months old or something..

 

post #10679 of 19873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post



Lol
post #10680 of 19873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumy View Post

Lier! The picture says 2013!


Jk..I kinda still remember seeing them when I was really young. Like 5 months old or something..
I used to own a walkman from akai with automatic cassette direction reverse (and automatic tape kind recognition) and a seperate boxed 6 channel (batt. powered!) analog equalizer connected by a custom cable...damn that was mobile high end back in the days..those were the days... biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...