Those headphones look really stretched...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
There is just so much craptastic dreck in the
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
INTRODUCTION Hello again guys, I am Areek Nibras, a junior Head-fier and a recently graduated physician from Bangladesh, currently doing post-graduation training in Internal medicine. Today I will...
I picked up these for my wife. I thought that since she is more of an average listener (not too concerned with audio), the V-shaped sound might be acceptable or even preferred. I gave them a listen...
I got to listen to these for a couple weeks as part of the USA tour, with the requirement that I write a review and pay to ship them to the next participant. I am not affiliated with, and was not...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 8post #106 of 2105212/22/10 at 1:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 2105212/22/10 at 3:15pm
I recently cleaned up my cupboard which all my stuff is kept in so heres my kit, Beresford caiman, Bravo V2, Phenix G3 T7, igrados, Denon D2000's. The Grado RS2i's arent visible because I keep them up high out of the reach of my 2 year old toddler who as already smashed my camera this week by yanking it onto the floor.
Under the desk is abit messy but its out of sight most of the time, there I have some Quad 11L2's being fed by a Kenwood A/V amp that my dad gave me. I thought long and hard about getting a stereo amp but the speakers arent positioned anywhere near to where they should be, so thought it would be a waste of an amp, will have to wait till the kids grow up first i think.post #108 of 2105212/22/10 at 6:43pm
Hope it is OK to post this here!
I know it is portable but it is my only system now. Apart from a couple of times, the Denons are now officially the home component of my system (IE8's or Ety ER4S's for out and about!)
So this is my Home/portable set up!post #109 of 2105212/22/10 at 7:10pmpost #110 of 2105212/22/10 at 7:13pmpost #111 of 2105212/22/10 at 8:12pmpost #112 of 2105212/22/10 at 8:18pmpost #113 of 2105212/22/10 at 9:17pmQuote:
Nothing so grand as the mighty Nuvista was in its day,they are a LD DAC 1 and a LD MK Vll,a great combo.post #114 of 2105212/22/10 at 10:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by ford2Quote:
Nothing so grand as the mighty Nuvista was in its day,they are a LD DAC 1 and a LD MK Vll,a great combo.
I would love to hear these. Never heard the K1000s and heard great things about them. Also never heard Davids solidstate headphone amps. Have you heard his tube offerings? If so what are your impressions? Also I was not aware that the MK VII had the power to push those headphones.
Anyway my setup below : specs in signature.post #115 of 2105212/28/10 at 10:18ampost #116 of 2105212/28/10 at 11:34ampost #117 of 2105212/28/10 at 12:10pmpost #118 of 2105212/28/10 at 1:14pmpost #119 of 2105212/28/10 at 2:06pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 37 seconds ago
- › Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › USB Cable popularity check 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S, Sennheiser HD650, Fostex TH-X00 + Schiit Gungnir... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 6 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 11 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 12 minutes ago
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse