Those headphones look really stretched...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 8post #106 of 2123012/22/10 at 1:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 2123012/22/10 at 3:15pm
I recently cleaned up my cupboard which all my stuff is kept in so heres my kit, Beresford caiman, Bravo V2, Phenix G3 T7, igrados, Denon D2000's. The Grado RS2i's arent visible because I keep them up high out of the reach of my 2 year old toddler who as already smashed my camera this week by yanking it onto the floor.
Under the desk is abit messy but its out of sight most of the time, there I have some Quad 11L2's being fed by a Kenwood A/V amp that my dad gave me. I thought long and hard about getting a stereo amp but the speakers arent positioned anywhere near to where they should be, so thought it would be a waste of an amp, will have to wait till the kids grow up first i think.post #108 of 2123012/22/10 at 6:43pm
Hope it is OK to post this here!
I know it is portable but it is my only system now. Apart from a couple of times, the Denons are now officially the home component of my system (IE8's or Ety ER4S's for out and about!)
So this is my Home/portable set up!post #109 of 2123012/22/10 at 7:10pmpost #110 of 2123012/22/10 at 7:13pmpost #111 of 2123012/22/10 at 8:12pmpost #112 of 2123012/22/10 at 8:18pmpost #113 of 2123012/22/10 at 9:17pmQuote:
Nothing so grand as the mighty Nuvista was in its day,they are a LD DAC 1 and a LD MK Vll,a great combo.post #114 of 2123012/22/10 at 10:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by ford2Quote:
Nothing so grand as the mighty Nuvista was in its day,they are a LD DAC 1 and a LD MK Vll,a great combo.
I would love to hear these. Never heard the K1000s and heard great things about them. Also never heard Davids solidstate headphone amps. Have you heard his tube offerings? If so what are your impressions? Also I was not aware that the MK VII had the power to push those headphones.
Anyway my setup below : specs in signature.post #115 of 2123012/28/10 at 10:18ampost #116 of 2123012/28/10 at 11:34ampost #117 of 2123012/28/10 at 12:10pmpost #118 of 2123012/28/10 at 1:14pmpost #119 of 2123012/28/10 at 2:06pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Should I upgrade Schiit/ Mr. Speakers set up? 1 minute ago
- › Koss Portapro Thread 1 minute ago
- › Love my ATH-m50s but I am tired of the long coiled wire. Over-Ears... 2 minutes ago
- › WTS: Emu Teak Cups (Cups only) and the Drivers 2 minutes ago
- › What AMP and DAC for my k7XX 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...