Those headphones look really stretched...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Preamble: Hidizs Technology (http://www.hidizs.com/) is a Chinese audio manufacturer (mainly digital audio players) that established in early 2014 and is based in Dongguan, China....
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONA fair bit of this review may borrow sections from my U6 review. The reason for this is that a lot of...
Special thanks to Fiio for sponsoring this review unit for testing purposes Firmware installed : 1.2 Micro SD size used: 128GB C10 Sandisk Spec...
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 8post #106 of 2140912/22/10 at 1:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 2140912/22/10 at 3:15pm
I recently cleaned up my cupboard which all my stuff is kept in so heres my kit, Beresford caiman, Bravo V2, Phenix G3 T7, igrados, Denon D2000's. The Grado RS2i's arent visible because I keep them up high out of the reach of my 2 year old toddler who as already smashed my camera this week by yanking it onto the floor.
Under the desk is abit messy but its out of sight most of the time, there I have some Quad 11L2's being fed by a Kenwood A/V amp that my dad gave me. I thought long and hard about getting a stereo amp but the speakers arent positioned anywhere near to where they should be, so thought it would be a waste of an amp, will have to wait till the kids grow up first i think.post #108 of 2140912/22/10 at 6:43pm
Hope it is OK to post this here!
I know it is portable but it is my only system now. Apart from a couple of times, the Denons are now officially the home component of my system (IE8's or Ety ER4S's for out and about!)
So this is my Home/portable set up!post #109 of 2140912/22/10 at 7:10pmpost #110 of 2140912/22/10 at 7:13pmpost #111 of 2140912/22/10 at 8:12pmpost #112 of 2140912/22/10 at 8:18pmpost #113 of 2140912/22/10 at 9:17pmQuote:
Nothing so grand as the mighty Nuvista was in its day,they are a LD DAC 1 and a LD MK Vll,a great combo.post #114 of 2140912/22/10 at 10:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by ford2Quote:
Nothing so grand as the mighty Nuvista was in its day,they are a LD DAC 1 and a LD MK Vll,a great combo.
I would love to hear these. Never heard the K1000s and heard great things about them. Also never heard Davids solidstate headphone amps. Have you heard his tube offerings? If so what are your impressions? Also I was not aware that the MK VII had the power to push those headphones.
Anyway my setup below : specs in signature.post #115 of 2140912/28/10 at 10:18ampost #116 of 2140912/28/10 at 11:34ampost #117 of 2140912/28/10 at 12:10pmpost #118 of 2140912/28/10 at 1:14pmpost #119 of 2140912/28/10 at 2:06pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 56 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 2 minutes ago
- › Blast from the Past - Post your favourites, any genre any decade 3 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 3 minutes ago
- › Recommend me some good headphones for gaming/music! 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by HiFiChris
- › 64 Audio U10 by Brooko
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by noobandroid
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...