There's not much more in the world you could want besides an assortment of watches and an ESP-950
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 700post #10486 of 213911/11/13 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10487 of 213911/11/13 at 6:40pmQuote:Speaker cables are kimber 8TC with wireworld banana plugs on the amp side, and silver spades on the speaker end.
They were given to me by fellow head-fier che15.post #10488 of 213911/11/13 at 6:46pm
One thing I really liked about the Emotiva cables is they came with spades or 'naners that you can switch at anytime. Never owned real speaker cables before because my MMGs were best run from bare wire.post #10489 of 213911/11/13 at 9:43pmpost #10490 of 213911/11/13 at 10:00pm
The German tank when out of combat:
D7000-ception, if you know what I mean
I think my headphone journey can stop for a while after these two, I need some funds to replace my 2.5 year old desktop computer which has been BSOD'ing a lot lately!post #10491 of 213911/11/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
Don't you love it when a great 2-channel rig comes together? Nice, nice and nice!post #10492 of 213911/11/13 at 10:48pmpost #10493 of 213911/11/13 at 10:50pm
I am EXTREMELY curious as to what you think of the HE-500 paired together with the EF-5. I have the EF-5 and have been considering the HE-500s for a while but couldn't justify the price of it. I won't get to listen to them before buying them and I'm not sure they would be the best match.
How does it stack up against your HD650s?post #10494 of 213911/11/13 at 10:51pmpost #10495 of 213911/12/13 at 1:46ampost #10496 of 213911/12/13 at 2:15ampost #10497 of 213911/12/13 at 2:20ampost #10498 of 213911/12/13 at 2:21amQuote:
Nice stuff Kramer, glad to see you you back and still have those oldschool Pimeta's and kramer modded KSC-75's :)
Is that a Koss A-250 and ESP950 there?
Also can you please post a more close-up picture of the 3 amp's ? :) The two looks like really nice DIY stuff.post #10499 of 213911/12/13 at 2:38am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 2359glenn | studio 10 seconds ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 31 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 42 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 59 seconds ago
- › Hello world 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7 severe issue with MFi DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Calyx M 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...