um, got the time
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/18/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 2/6/13 at 7:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 700post #10486 of 160661/11/13 at 5:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10487 of 160661/11/13 at 5:37pmQuote:
What speaker cables are you using? I just ordered some Emotiva to fill the void.
Gonna need to order my Skylan stands soon so my HL5s won't be without the. Too long. Still jealous of the analog rig.post #10488 of 160661/11/13 at 6:29pmpost #10489 of 160661/11/13 at 6:40pmQuote:Speaker cables are kimber 8TC with wireworld banana plugs on the amp side, and silver spades on the speaker end.
They were given to me by fellow head-fier che15.post #10490 of 160661/11/13 at 6:46pm
One thing I really liked about the Emotiva cables is they came with spades or 'naners that you can switch at anytime. Never owned real speaker cables before because my MMGs were best run from bare wire.post #10491 of 160661/11/13 at 9:43pmpost #10492 of 160661/11/13 at 10:00pm
The German tank when out of combat:
D7000-ception, if you know what I mean
I think my headphone journey can stop for a while after these two, I need some funds to replace my 2.5 year old desktop computer which has been BSOD'ing a lot lately!post #10493 of 160661/11/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
Don't you love it when a great 2-channel rig comes together? Nice, nice and nice!post #10494 of 160661/11/13 at 10:48pmpost #10495 of 160661/11/13 at 10:50pm
I am EXTREMELY curious as to what you think of the HE-500 paired together with the EF-5. I have the EF-5 and have been considering the HE-500s for a while but couldn't justify the price of it. I won't get to listen to them before buying them and I'm not sure they would be the best match.
How does it stack up against your HD650s?post #10496 of 160661/11/13 at 10:51pmpost #10497 of 160661/12/13 at 1:46ampost #10498 of 160661/12/13 at 2:15ampost #10499 of 160661/12/13 at 2:20ampost #10500 of 160661/12/13 at 2:21amQuote:
Nice stuff Kramer, glad to see you you back and still have those oldschool Pimeta's and kramer modded KSC-75's :)
Is that a Koss A-250 and ESP950 there?
Also can you please post a more close-up picture of the 3 amp's ? :) The two looks like really nice DIY stuff.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 13 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 Appreciation Society 14 seconds ago
- › what do I need to know about teeth whitening? 1 minute ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 1 minute ago
- › Singapore Head-Fi Meet 8th December 2013 [Pictures] 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: HisoundAudio BA100 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Need help for the best "closed" or "semi-closed' over ear for... 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA7 Silver Brand New 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi