There's not much more in the world you could want besides an assortment of watches and an ESP-950
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 700post #10486 of 212251/11/13 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10487 of 212251/11/13 at 6:40pmQuote:Speaker cables are kimber 8TC with wireworld banana plugs on the amp side, and silver spades on the speaker end.
They were given to me by fellow head-fier che15.post #10488 of 212251/11/13 at 6:46pm
One thing I really liked about the Emotiva cables is they came with spades or 'naners that you can switch at anytime. Never owned real speaker cables before because my MMGs were best run from bare wire.post #10489 of 212251/11/13 at 9:43pmpost #10490 of 212251/11/13 at 10:00pm
The German tank when out of combat:
D7000-ception, if you know what I mean
I think my headphone journey can stop for a while after these two, I need some funds to replace my 2.5 year old desktop computer which has been BSOD'ing a lot lately!post #10491 of 212251/11/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
Don't you love it when a great 2-channel rig comes together? Nice, nice and nice!post #10492 of 212251/11/13 at 10:48pmpost #10493 of 212251/11/13 at 10:50pm
I am EXTREMELY curious as to what you think of the HE-500 paired together with the EF-5. I have the EF-5 and have been considering the HE-500s for a while but couldn't justify the price of it. I won't get to listen to them before buying them and I'm not sure they would be the best match.
How does it stack up against your HD650s?post #10494 of 212251/11/13 at 10:51pmpost #10495 of 212251/12/13 at 1:46ampost #10496 of 212251/12/13 at 2:15ampost #10497 of 212251/12/13 at 2:20ampost #10498 of 212251/12/13 at 2:21amQuote:
Nice stuff Kramer, glad to see you you back and still have those oldschool Pimeta's and kramer modded KSC-75's :)
Is that a Koss A-250 and ESP950 there?
Also can you please post a more close-up picture of the 3 amp's ? :) The two looks like really nice DIY stuff.post #10499 of 212251/12/13 at 2:38am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 2359glenn | studio 22 seconds ago
- › Topping NX2 Portable DAC/Amp Impressions Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen |... 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 11 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 13 minutes ago
- › FiiO M3, Ultra-Portable|8G+64G|2.0" 320*240... 14 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...