There's not much more in the world you could want besides an assortment of watches and an ESP-950
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/11/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: Bhavneet from Burson Audio offered to send me the Cable+, with no return required, asking me only to post my honest evaluation of its performance when used with the Chromecast...
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 700post #10486 of 215531/11/13 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10487 of 215531/11/13 at 6:40pmQuote:Speaker cables are kimber 8TC with wireworld banana plugs on the amp side, and silver spades on the speaker end.
They were given to me by fellow head-fier che15.post #10488 of 215531/11/13 at 6:46pm
One thing I really liked about the Emotiva cables is they came with spades or 'naners that you can switch at anytime. Never owned real speaker cables before because my MMGs were best run from bare wire.post #10489 of 215531/11/13 at 9:43pmpost #10490 of 215531/11/13 at 10:00pm
The German tank when out of combat:
D7000-ception, if you know what I mean
I think my headphone journey can stop for a while after these two, I need some funds to replace my 2.5 year old desktop computer which has been BSOD'ing a lot lately!post #10491 of 215531/11/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
Don't you love it when a great 2-channel rig comes together? Nice, nice and nice!post #10492 of 215531/11/13 at 10:48pmpost #10493 of 215531/11/13 at 10:50pm
I am EXTREMELY curious as to what you think of the HE-500 paired together with the EF-5. I have the EF-5 and have been considering the HE-500s for a while but couldn't justify the price of it. I won't get to listen to them before buying them and I'm not sure they would be the best match.
How does it stack up against your HD650s?post #10494 of 215531/11/13 at 10:51pmpost #10495 of 215531/12/13 at 1:46ampost #10496 of 215531/12/13 at 2:15ampost #10497 of 215531/12/13 at 2:20ampost #10498 of 215531/12/13 at 2:21amQuote:
Nice stuff Kramer, glad to see you you back and still have those oldschool Pimeta's and kramer modded KSC-75's :)
Is that a Koss A-250 and ESP950 there?
Also can you please post a more close-up picture of the 3 amp's ? :) The two looks like really nice DIY stuff.post #10499 of 215531/12/13 at 2:38am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 16 seconds ago
- › Sony mdr-1A or Audio Technica WS-1100is for music and gaming?? 1 minute ago
- › LIKE NEW Chord Mojo, Case and Lighning output cable 1 minute ago
- › WASAPI vs ASIO vs Kernel Streaming 1 minute ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. 1-17-2017 Now... 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › USB Strikes Back! Watch out AOIP - USB/Ethernet Chain beats All... 3 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › V moda Lp2 or Sony mdr 1 A 4 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear