There's not much more in the world you could want besides an assortment of watches and an ESP-950
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 700post #10486 of 202261/11/13 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10487 of 202261/11/13 at 6:40pmQuote:Speaker cables are kimber 8TC with wireworld banana plugs on the amp side, and silver spades on the speaker end.
They were given to me by fellow head-fier che15.post #10488 of 202261/11/13 at 6:46pm
One thing I really liked about the Emotiva cables is they came with spades or 'naners that you can switch at anytime. Never owned real speaker cables before because my MMGs were best run from bare wire.post #10489 of 202261/11/13 at 9:43pmpost #10490 of 202261/11/13 at 10:00pm
The German tank when out of combat:
D7000-ception, if you know what I mean
I think my headphone journey can stop for a while after these two, I need some funds to replace my 2.5 year old desktop computer which has been BSOD'ing a lot lately!post #10491 of 202261/11/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
Don't you love it when a great 2-channel rig comes together? Nice, nice and nice!post #10492 of 202261/11/13 at 10:48pmpost #10493 of 202261/11/13 at 10:50pm
I am EXTREMELY curious as to what you think of the HE-500 paired together with the EF-5. I have the EF-5 and have been considering the HE-500s for a while but couldn't justify the price of it. I won't get to listen to them before buying them and I'm not sure they would be the best match.
How does it stack up against your HD650s?post #10494 of 202261/11/13 at 10:51pmpost #10495 of 202261/12/13 at 1:46ampost #10496 of 202261/12/13 at 2:15ampost #10497 of 202261/12/13 at 2:20ampost #10498 of 202261/12/13 at 2:21amQuote:
Nice stuff Kramer, glad to see you you back and still have those oldschool Pimeta's and kramer modded KSC-75's :)
Is that a Koss A-250 and ESP950 there?
Also can you please post a more close-up picture of the 3 amp's ? :) The two looks like really nice DIY stuff.post #10499 of 202261/12/13 at 2:38am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Best gear for listening to classical music... 35 seconds ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 1 minute ago
- › JVC FX850 Trebs are REALLY fatiguing?? 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 vs HiFi-M8 for travel rig 3 minutes ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Best format for ripping CD's 3 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2