Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 699post #10471 of 191831/11/13 at 6:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10472 of 191831/11/13 at 9:21ampost #10473 of 191831/11/13 at 11:59ampost #10474 of 191831/11/13 at 12:19pmpost #10475 of 191831/11/13 at 2:17pmKickin back to a GE 5998A brown base in my WA3+.... I'm liking this tube quite a bit, it's got solid state like control of things down low while not going all itchy up high. I need to let it cook for a while and let the tunes sink in some more:
hmmm, not exactly the thread I wanted this to land in, thought I was in Woo land.....doh.
Edited by GrindingThud - 1/11/13 at 2:24pmpost #10476 of 191831/11/13 at 2:55pmpost #10477 of 191831/11/13 at 3:04pmQuote:
Until now it never really hit me just how small the magni/modi stack is.post #10478 of 191831/11/13 at 3:22pmQuote:
Yeah defo. But then again most set ups on top of that Demon Denon beast would look smallpost #10479 of 191831/11/13 at 3:46pmpost #10480 of 191831/11/13 at 3:53pmpost #10481 of 191831/11/13 at 4:00pmpost #10482 of 191831/11/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
I'm not just repaying the compliment. That is one hell of a rig! I don't think I'd be using hp's either if I had that.
I luv the 1950's? radio aswell.post #10483 of 191831/11/13 at 4:24pmpost #10484 of 191831/11/13 at 4:43pm
love it to pieces.
seems to work pretty well. it is made of mahogany. and fairly solid.Quote:
yep. a 1950's a.m. radio with a pull-out 78 rpm turntable.
fully functional. but seldom used.post #10485 of 191831/11/13 at 4:55pm
Also my guitar setup for headphone practice at night.
CD transports, Macbook pro, Entech, Larocco PPA, Millet and LED candles for mood lighting
Koss and Grado
AKG, Sennheiser, Jays, Yuin, Bose, pimeta, Govibe 2.0, Millet tubes
Edited by kramer5150 - 1/11/13 at 4:57pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Amp/DAC choice issues 20 seconds ago
- › Do OP AMPS make a differnce in digital connections? 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › which computer speakers -200€ ? 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 9 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 10 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 10 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)