Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 699post #10471 of 189291/11/13 at 6:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10472 of 189291/11/13 at 9:21ampost #10473 of 189291/11/13 at 11:59ampost #10474 of 189291/11/13 at 12:19pmpost #10475 of 189291/11/13 at 2:17pmKickin back to a GE 5998A brown base in my WA3+.... I'm liking this tube quite a bit, it's got solid state like control of things down low while not going all itchy up high. I need to let it cook for a while and let the tunes sink in some more:
hmmm, not exactly the thread I wanted this to land in, thought I was in Woo land.....doh.
Edited by GrindingThud - 1/11/13 at 2:24pmpost #10476 of 189291/11/13 at 2:55pmpost #10477 of 189291/11/13 at 3:04pmQuote:
Until now it never really hit me just how small the magni/modi stack is.post #10478 of 189291/11/13 at 3:22pmQuote:
Yeah defo. But then again most set ups on top of that Demon Denon beast would look smallpost #10479 of 189291/11/13 at 3:46pmpost #10480 of 189291/11/13 at 3:53pmpost #10481 of 189291/11/13 at 4:00pmpost #10482 of 189291/11/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
I'm not just repaying the compliment. That is one hell of a rig! I don't think I'd be using hp's either if I had that.
I luv the 1950's? radio aswell.post #10483 of 189291/11/13 at 4:24pmpost #10484 of 189291/11/13 at 4:43pm
love it to pieces.
seems to work pretty well. it is made of mahogany. and fairly solid.Quote:
yep. a 1950's a.m. radio with a pull-out 78 rpm turntable.
fully functional. but seldom used.post #10485 of 189291/11/13 at 4:55pm
Also my guitar setup for headphone practice at night.
CD transports, Macbook pro, Entech, Larocco PPA, Millet and LED candles for mood lighting
Koss and Grado
AKG, Sennheiser, Jays, Yuin, Bose, pimeta, Govibe 2.0, Millet tubes
Edited by kramer5150 - 1/11/13 at 4:57pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › SennGrado Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 2 minutes ago
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 5 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 vs X1 9 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 9 minutes ago
- › Best MUSIC SERVER: WEISS 301, Aurender, LUMIN.... ? HELP ! 10 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)