Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
I would like to acknowledge that I'm actually reviewing T51i model of these headphones - identical to T51p with addition of in-line remote/mic. I received these for review purpose from...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 699post #10471 of 178831/11/13 at 6:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10472 of 178831/11/13 at 9:21ampost #10473 of 178831/11/13 at 11:59ampost #10474 of 178831/11/13 at 12:19pmpost #10475 of 178831/11/13 at 2:17pmKickin back to a GE 5998A brown base in my WA3+.... I'm liking this tube quite a bit, it's got solid state like control of things down low while not going all itchy up high. I need to let it cook for a while and let the tunes sink in some more:
hmmm, not exactly the thread I wanted this to land in, thought I was in Woo land.....doh.
Edited by GrindingThud - 1/11/13 at 2:24pmpost #10476 of 178831/11/13 at 2:55pmpost #10477 of 178831/11/13 at 3:04pmQuote:
Until now it never really hit me just how small the magni/modi stack is.post #10478 of 178831/11/13 at 3:22pmQuote:
Yeah defo. But then again most set ups on top of that Demon Denon beast would look smallpost #10479 of 178831/11/13 at 3:46pmpost #10480 of 178831/11/13 at 3:53pmpost #10481 of 178831/11/13 at 4:00pmpost #10482 of 178831/11/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
I'm not just repaying the compliment. That is one hell of a rig! I don't think I'd be using hp's either if I had that.
I luv the 1950's? radio aswell.post #10483 of 178831/11/13 at 4:24pmpost #10484 of 178831/11/13 at 4:43pm
love it to pieces.
seems to work pretty well. it is made of mahogany. and fairly solid.Quote:
yep. a 1950's a.m. radio with a pull-out 78 rpm turntable.
fully functional. but seldom used.post #10485 of 178831/11/13 at 4:55pm
Also my guitar setup for headphone practice at night.
CD transports, Macbook pro, Entech, Larocco PPA, Millet and LED candles for mood lighting
Koss and Grado
AKG, Sennheiser, Jays, Yuin, Bose, pimeta, Govibe 2.0, Millet tubes
Edited by kramer5150 - 1/11/13 at 4:57pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › iCAN Amp Review: A New Amp that Gives You More: More Bass, More... 54 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › The Hobbit Movie Thread (and anything else related to Lord of the... 3 minutes ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 5 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 5 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sale! [and other stuff!!] USD/BTC Accepted! 6 minutes ago
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude