Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 8/23/11 at 7:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 3/28/11 at 8:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 3/24/13 at 7:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 2/6/13 at 7:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Edited on 8/18/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 699post #10471 of 136711/11/13 at 6:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10472 of 136711/11/13 at 9:21ampost #10473 of 136711/11/13 at 11:59ampost #10474 of 136711/11/13 at 12:19pmpost #10475 of 136711/11/13 at 2:17pmKickin back to a GE 5998A brown base in my WA3+.... I'm liking this tube quite a bit, it's got solid state like control of things down low while not going all itchy up high. I need to let it cook for a while and let the tunes sink in some more:
hmmm, not exactly the thread I wanted this to land in, thought I was in Woo land.....doh.
Edited by GrindingThud - 1/11/13 at 2:24pmpost #10476 of 136711/11/13 at 2:55pmpost #10477 of 136711/11/13 at 3:04pmQuote:
Until now it never really hit me just how small the magni/modi stack is.post #10478 of 136711/11/13 at 3:22pmQuote:
Yeah defo. But then again most set ups on top of that Demon Denon beast would look smallpost #10479 of 136711/11/13 at 3:46pmpost #10480 of 136711/11/13 at 3:53pmpost #10481 of 136711/11/13 at 4:00pmpost #10482 of 136711/11/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
I'm not just repaying the compliment. That is one hell of a rig! I don't think I'd be using hp's either if I had that.
I luv the 1950's? radio aswell.post #10483 of 136711/11/13 at 4:24pmpost #10484 of 136711/11/13 at 4:43pm
love it to pieces.
seems to work pretty well. it is made of mahogany. and fairly solid.Quote:
yep. a 1950's a.m. radio with a pull-out 78 rpm turntable.
fully functional. but seldom used.post #10485 of 136711/11/13 at 4:55pm
Also my guitar setup for headphone practice at night.
CD transports, Macbook pro, Entech, Larocco PPA, Millet and LED candles for mood lighting
Koss and Grado
AKG, Sennheiser, Jays, Yuin, Bose, pimeta, Govibe 2.0, Millet tubes
Edited by kramer5150 - 1/11/13 at 4:57pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) 1 minute ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 1 minute ago
- › New Project Idea: Combine a Ultrasone PRO 900 with grado sr-125i... 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi. The Community. The History. - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Assistance needed in choosing a portable headphone 3 minutes ago
- › philips fidelio x1 vs hifiman he-400 (stronger natural midrange?) 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 4 minutes ago
- › Cost No Object Portable Set-up Without an Amp 6 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Remold Appreciation and Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 7 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe