- 1,848 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I read several (a lot of) opinions about these headphones here on head-fi and also in other web forums. To be honest, after that i was pretty unsure about them. Nevertheless i ordered them, as...
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 696post #10426 of 186641/5/13 at 9:21pmThat grado, how where did you get it from? How does it sound?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10427 of 186641/5/13 at 9:25pm
Turbulent Labs. I'm selling it right here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/644684/grado-sr80i-l-cush-leather-ear-pads-beyer-headband-fits-on-grado#post_9025091 I think it takes harshness off the highs and is a little bit less aggressive, other than that, sounds great.post #10428 of 186641/7/13 at 6:16ampost #10429 of 186641/7/13 at 6:20ampost #10430 of 186641/7/13 at 6:24ampost #10431 of 186641/7/13 at 6:31ampost #10432 of 186641/7/13 at 6:31am
I believe the violectric it's gonna add a lot of transparencies, improving the staging, give more transient responses to the beatspost #10433 of 186641/7/13 at 6:47ampost #10434 of 186641/7/13 at 8:43ampost #10435 of 186641/7/13 at 10:31am
hah the fake ones too boot.post #10436 of 186641/7/13 at 12:38pmpost #10437 of 186641/7/13 at 1:09pmpost #10438 of 186641/7/13 at 4:42pmpost #10439 of 186641/7/13 at 5:40pmQuote:
Missed this initially. I prefer the HD800 for its clarity, precision and comfort. I use the M51 for powered speakers as well and it does a great job. Only qualm is that I sometimes wish it had volume control on the actual unit itself. It's annoying when I've left the remote on the other side of the room or I have to reach around the back of the speakers to turn the volume down (lazy, I know).post #10440 of 186641/7/13 at 6:55pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 48 seconds ago
- › Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors) 2 minutes ago
- › Custom colored HD 800 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir (USB) - FREE SHIPPING CONUS 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 4 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 5 minutes ago
- › Best IEM tips? 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)