Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/11/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: Bhavneet from Burson Audio offered to send me the Cable+, with no return required, asking me only to post my honest evaluation of its performance when used with the Chromecast...
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 696
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10427 of 215531/7/13 at 6:20ampost #10428 of 215531/7/13 at 6:24ampost #10429 of 215531/7/13 at 6:31ampost #10430 of 215531/7/13 at 6:31am
I believe the violectric it's gonna add a lot of transparencies, improving the staging, give more transient responses to the beatspost #10431 of 215531/7/13 at 6:47ampost #10432 of 215531/7/13 at 8:43ampost #10433 of 215531/7/13 at 10:31am
hah the fake ones too boot.post #10434 of 215531/7/13 at 12:38pmpost #10435 of 215531/7/13 at 1:09pmpost #10436 of 215531/7/13 at 4:42pmpost #10437 of 215531/7/13 at 5:40pmQuote:
Missed this initially. I prefer the HD800 for its clarity, precision and comfort. I use the M51 for powered speakers as well and it does a great job. Only qualm is that I sometimes wish it had volume control on the actual unit itself. It's annoying when I've left the remote on the other side of the room or I have to reach around the back of the speakers to turn the volume down (lazy, I know).post #10438 of 215531/7/13 at 6:55pmpost #10439 of 215531/7/13 at 11:04pm
Well after all the ridicule about my headphones being inadequate I sold the amp and dac.
After taking some suggestions on board I am now proud to present my LCD-2 + Nexus 4/ FiiO E05 stack.
It was a bit quiet at first so i bought new cables and now its all good! Thanks Head-Fi for your great advice!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 20 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 35 seconds ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 1 minute ago
- › USB Strikes Back! Watch out AOIP - USB/Ethernet Chain beats All... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Neurochrome HP-1: Ultra-High End Headphone Amp 3 minutes ago
- › cheap blu ray player with decent analog out rca sound? 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI 4 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear