Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 696
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10427 of 210841/7/13 at 6:20ampost #10428 of 210841/7/13 at 6:24ampost #10429 of 210841/7/13 at 6:31ampost #10430 of 210841/7/13 at 6:31am
I believe the violectric it's gonna add a lot of transparencies, improving the staging, give more transient responses to the beatspost #10431 of 210841/7/13 at 6:47ampost #10432 of 210841/7/13 at 8:43ampost #10433 of 210841/7/13 at 10:31am
hah the fake ones too boot.post #10434 of 210841/7/13 at 12:38pmpost #10435 of 210841/7/13 at 1:09pmpost #10436 of 210841/7/13 at 4:42pmpost #10437 of 210841/7/13 at 5:40pmQuote:
Missed this initially. I prefer the HD800 for its clarity, precision and comfort. I use the M51 for powered speakers as well and it does a great job. Only qualm is that I sometimes wish it had volume control on the actual unit itself. It's annoying when I've left the remote on the other side of the room or I have to reach around the back of the speakers to turn the volume down (lazy, I know).post #10438 of 210841/7/13 at 6:55pmpost #10439 of 210841/7/13 at 11:04pm
Well after all the ridicule about my headphones being inadequate I sold the amp and dac.
After taking some suggestions on board I am now proud to present my LCD-2 + Nexus 4/ FiiO E05 stack.
It was a bit quiet at first so i bought new cables and now its all good! Thanks Head-Fi for your great advice!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › SE530/535 Acoustic Filter Mod: More SQ improvement than cables?... 26 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 57 seconds ago
- › Thinking about acquiring a new DAP to use with IEM (ampless) 57 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 59 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta D2 Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse