Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 696
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10427 of 211881/7/13 at 6:20ampost #10428 of 211881/7/13 at 6:24ampost #10429 of 211881/7/13 at 6:31ampost #10430 of 211881/7/13 at 6:31am
I believe the violectric it's gonna add a lot of transparencies, improving the staging, give more transient responses to the beatspost #10431 of 211881/7/13 at 6:47ampost #10432 of 211881/7/13 at 8:43ampost #10433 of 211881/7/13 at 10:31am
hah the fake ones too boot.post #10434 of 211881/7/13 at 12:38pmpost #10435 of 211881/7/13 at 1:09pmpost #10436 of 211881/7/13 at 4:42pmpost #10437 of 211881/7/13 at 5:40pmQuote:
Missed this initially. I prefer the HD800 for its clarity, precision and comfort. I use the M51 for powered speakers as well and it does a great job. Only qualm is that I sometimes wish it had volume control on the actual unit itself. It's annoying when I've left the remote on the other side of the room or I have to reach around the back of the speakers to turn the volume down (lazy, I know).post #10438 of 211881/7/13 at 6:55pmpost #10439 of 211881/7/13 at 11:04pm
Well after all the ridicule about my headphones being inadequate I sold the amp and dac.
After taking some suggestions on board I am now proud to present my LCD-2 + Nexus 4/ FiiO E05 stack.
It was a bit quiet at first so i bought new cables and now its all good! Thanks Head-Fi for your great advice!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 19 seconds ago
- › K1000 and RATTLE! 48 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 5 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 7 minutes ago
- › DAC vs. DAP? 13 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 13 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 13 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP 1900 vs 2000 vs 2600 14 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...