Yeah, seriously. You need a new headphone stand...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was looking for an excellent universal IEM with multiple drivers to fit my portable listening needs. Ideally, I would have my beloved LCD-2's in a portable package. I have become addicted to the...
First I’d like to thank Rock Jaw for sending me the Alfa Genus for review. If you haven’t heard of Rock Jaw before, I don’t blame you. They are a rather new company that recently came out with a...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images PREAMBLE Brainwavz is a now well established manufacturer of headphones in the value for money...
I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a...
This is a work in progress, everytime I listen to them with a different source, there's always something new emerging and changing the overall perspective someway. Sources used: Macbook Pro,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 694post #10396 of 183961/3/13 at 4:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10397 of 183961/3/13 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by goatonboat
For some reason, image tool isn't working:
That's a really cool picture to go to waste in a link:
It also just gave me an idea. I'm gonna get a Yuin at one point and hook it up to all my equipment, then pretend as if my equipment has transformed humble earbuds. It'd easily fool the public.
Edited by ssrock64 - 1/3/13 at 5:04pmpost #10398 of 183961/3/13 at 5:06pmpost #10399 of 183961/3/13 at 5:13pmLoL, ok, iPod touch.post #10400 of 183961/3/13 at 5:21pmpost #10401 of 183961/3/13 at 5:22pmSo, far, I like it quite a bit. At first I was going to get a better DAC and use the optical output....then I realized it had an internal DAC and figured I'd use that for a while (my wallet thanked me). Output sounds better than iPod out, and better than my receiver out. More space between things and clearer. I was looking for small so I could fit the end table space, and also for tubes (simply because I think they are cool). Oh, and the sub base is sweet...
Edited by GrindingThud - 1/3/13 at 5:34pmpost #10402 of 183961/3/13 at 5:55pmQuote:
Colloquially...it's an iTouch.post #10403 of 183961/3/13 at 6:17pmpost #10404 of 183961/3/13 at 8:37pmpost #10405 of 183961/3/13 at 10:57pmpost #10406 of 183961/4/13 at 6:56ampost #10407 of 183961/4/13 at 7:32ampost #10408 of 183961/4/13 at 6:53pm
Pardon my amateur iphone photography. In case anyone was interested in size comparisons, here ya go.
My setup: Samsung 5 series (solid state) --> odac --> e17 --> Beyer COP
Double dac'ing? The odac does make the sound in this chain noticaebly brighter than with the e17 alone. Instrument separation and soundstage also improve with the odac.
*Eagerly awaiting my M-stage*post #10409 of 183961/4/13 at 8:49pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 31 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 50 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 54 seconds ago
- › Best amp for Sony MDR-7520 and X-Fi Titanium HD? 55 seconds ago
- › DAC help. 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › Denon AHD-5000 (Excellent Condition) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by lin0003
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Brooko
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)