Yeah, seriously. You need a new headphone stand...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 694post #10396 of 197251/3/13 at 4:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10397 of 197251/3/13 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by goatonboat
For some reason, image tool isn't working:
That's a really cool picture to go to waste in a link:
It also just gave me an idea. I'm gonna get a Yuin at one point and hook it up to all my equipment, then pretend as if my equipment has transformed humble earbuds. It'd easily fool the public.
Edited by ssrock64 - 1/3/13 at 5:04pmpost #10398 of 197251/3/13 at 5:06pmpost #10399 of 197251/3/13 at 5:13pmLoL, ok, iPod touch.post #10400 of 197251/3/13 at 5:21pmpost #10401 of 197251/3/13 at 5:22pmSo, far, I like it quite a bit. At first I was going to get a better DAC and use the optical output....then I realized it had an internal DAC and figured I'd use that for a while (my wallet thanked me). Output sounds better than iPod out, and better than my receiver out. More space between things and clearer. I was looking for small so I could fit the end table space, and also for tubes (simply because I think they are cool). Oh, and the sub base is sweet...
Edited by GrindingThud - 1/3/13 at 5:34pmpost #10402 of 197251/3/13 at 5:55pmQuote:
Colloquially...it's an iTouch.post #10403 of 197251/3/13 at 6:17pmpost #10404 of 197251/3/13 at 8:37pmpost #10405 of 197251/3/13 at 10:57pmpost #10406 of 197251/4/13 at 6:56ampost #10407 of 197251/4/13 at 7:32ampost #10408 of 197251/4/13 at 6:53pm
Pardon my amateur iphone photography. In case anyone was interested in size comparisons, here ya go.
My setup: Samsung 5 series (solid state) --> odac --> e17 --> Beyer COP
Double dac'ing? The odac does make the sound in this chain noticaebly brighter than with the e17 alone. Instrument separation and soundstage also improve with the odac.
*Eagerly awaiting my M-stage*post #10409 of 197251/4/13 at 8:49pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 16 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › Any experience with Blaze S-1? 5 minutes ago
- › Dt 990 pro 250ohm, background hissing noise 5 minutes ago
- › DT880 dissatisfaction? 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing the world's first LEAR patented -NSS(Natural Stereo... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2