Yeah, seriously. You need a new headphone stand...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 694post #10396 of 187461/3/13 at 4:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10397 of 187461/3/13 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by goatonboat
For some reason, image tool isn't working:
That's a really cool picture to go to waste in a link:
It also just gave me an idea. I'm gonna get a Yuin at one point and hook it up to all my equipment, then pretend as if my equipment has transformed humble earbuds. It'd easily fool the public.
Edited by ssrock64 - 1/3/13 at 5:04pmpost #10398 of 187461/3/13 at 5:06pmpost #10399 of 187461/3/13 at 5:13pmLoL, ok, iPod touch.post #10400 of 187461/3/13 at 5:21pmpost #10401 of 187461/3/13 at 5:22pmSo, far, I like it quite a bit. At first I was going to get a better DAC and use the optical output....then I realized it had an internal DAC and figured I'd use that for a while (my wallet thanked me). Output sounds better than iPod out, and better than my receiver out. More space between things and clearer. I was looking for small so I could fit the end table space, and also for tubes (simply because I think they are cool). Oh, and the sub base is sweet...
Edited by GrindingThud - 1/3/13 at 5:34pmpost #10402 of 187461/3/13 at 5:55pmQuote:
Colloquially...it's an iTouch.post #10403 of 187461/3/13 at 6:17pmpost #10404 of 187461/3/13 at 8:37pmpost #10405 of 187461/3/13 at 10:57pmpost #10406 of 187461/4/13 at 6:56ampost #10407 of 187461/4/13 at 7:32ampost #10408 of 187461/4/13 at 6:53pm
Pardon my amateur iphone photography. In case anyone was interested in size comparisons, here ya go.
My setup: Samsung 5 series (solid state) --> odac --> e17 --> Beyer COP
Double dac'ing? The odac does make the sound in this chain noticaebly brighter than with the e17 alone. Instrument separation and soundstage also improve with the odac.
*Eagerly awaiting my M-stage*post #10409 of 187461/4/13 at 8:49pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Struggling to decide which headphones to buy--neutral/closed back 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio x5 vs Ibasso dx90 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › Good sleeping in ear headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)