Yeah, seriously. You need a new headphone stand...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 8/23/11 at 7:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 3/28/11 at 8:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 3/24/13 at 7:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 2/6/13 at 7:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Edited on 8/18/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 694post #10396 of 135691/3/13 at 4:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10397 of 135691/3/13 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by goatonboat
For some reason, image tool isn't working:
That's a really cool picture to go to waste in a link:
It also just gave me an idea. I'm gonna get a Yuin at one point and hook it up to all my equipment, then pretend as if my equipment has transformed humble earbuds. It'd easily fool the public.
Edited by ssrock64 - 1/3/13 at 5:04pmpost #10398 of 135691/3/13 at 5:06pmQuote:
A rather interesting setup. How is it?post #10399 of 135691/3/13 at 5:13pmpost #10400 of 135691/3/13 at 5:21pmpost #10401 of 135691/3/13 at 5:22pmSo, far, I like it quite a bit. At first I was going to get a better DAC and use the optical output....then I realized it had an internal DAC and figured I'd use that for a while (my wallet thanked me). Output sounds better than iPod out, and better than my receiver out. More space between things and clearer. I was looking for small so I could fit the end table space, and also for tubes (simply because I think they are cool). Oh, and the sub base is sweet...
Edited by GrindingThud - 1/3/13 at 5:34pmpost #10402 of 135691/3/13 at 5:55pmQuote:
Colloquially...it's an iTouch.post #10403 of 135691/3/13 at 6:17pmpost #10404 of 135691/3/13 at 8:37pmpost #10405 of 135691/3/13 at 10:57pmpost #10406 of 135691/4/13 at 6:56ampost #10407 of 135691/4/13 at 7:32ampost #10408 of 135691/4/13 at 6:53pm
Pardon my amateur iphone photography. In case anyone was interested in size comparisons, here ya go.
My setup: Samsung 5 series (solid state) --> odac --> e17 --> Beyer COP
Double dac'ing? The odac does make the sound in this chain noticaebly brighter than with the e17 alone. Instrument separation and soundstage also improve with the odac.
*Eagerly awaiting my M-stage*post #10409 of 135691/4/13 at 8:49pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The MMA thread (Affliction, UFC, DREAM, Strikeforce, etc.) 3 seconds ago
- › The NEW ATH-CKS1000.. 27 seconds ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 1 minute ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe