I would say so yes. (once you've given the headband a little stretch)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 673post #10081 of 1987312/14/12 at 11:37am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10082 of 1987312/14/12 at 11:41amQuote:
Is it a lay-down-in-bed headphone? Or does it not work well when laying down?post #10083 of 1987312/14/12 at 11:48am
It's got a firm enough grip that it doesn't shift around if you wear it lying down. I know that I've certainly fallen asleep with 650s on more than few times.post #10084 of 1987312/14/12 at 11:56ampost #10085 of 1987312/14/12 at 11:56amQuote:
Absolutely, again once you've adjusted the headband because they do have a vice grip when new. They were the most comfortable hp's I've ever hadpost #10086 of 1987312/14/12 at 12:00pmpost #10087 of 1987312/14/12 at 12:01pmpost #10088 of 1987312/14/12 at 12:07pmpost #10089 of 1987312/14/12 at 12:12pmQuote:
Nah they're fine, The weight is taken up on the stand.
(love the avatar!)post #10090 of 1987312/14/12 at 12:15pmpost #10091 of 1987312/14/12 at 12:23pmpost #10092 of 1987312/14/12 at 12:28pmQuote:
To be fair, the westones are great sleeping iems. I had both the 2's and 3's and you can lay on your side with your head on pillow no probs as they mold into your ear very nicely. Very comfortable.post #10093 of 1987312/14/12 at 1:19pmQuote:
Aww....and my ACS Custom T1's arrive next week....post #10094 of 1987312/14/12 at 3:13pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 57 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impresive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 6 minutes ago
- › Will HD518 be an improvement over PX100 ii? 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica ATH-RE700 advice needed! 8 minutes ago
- › Which feature do you most want to see from Rockbox in our X series... 8 minutes ago
- › Unbalanced sound in my ears 8 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2