I would say so yes. (once you've given the headband a little stretch)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon to...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 673post #10081 of 2119912/14/12 at 11:37am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10082 of 2119912/14/12 at 11:41amQuote:
Is it a lay-down-in-bed headphone? Or does it not work well when laying down?post #10083 of 2119912/14/12 at 11:48am
It's got a firm enough grip that it doesn't shift around if you wear it lying down. I know that I've certainly fallen asleep with 650s on more than few times.post #10084 of 2119912/14/12 at 11:56ampost #10085 of 2119912/14/12 at 11:56amQuote:
Absolutely, again once you've adjusted the headband because they do have a vice grip when new. They were the most comfortable hp's I've ever hadpost #10086 of 2119912/14/12 at 12:00pmpost #10087 of 2119912/14/12 at 12:01pmpost #10088 of 2119912/14/12 at 12:07pmpost #10089 of 2119912/14/12 at 12:12pmQuote:
Nah they're fine, The weight is taken up on the stand.
(love the avatar!)post #10090 of 2119912/14/12 at 12:15pmpost #10091 of 2119912/14/12 at 12:23pmpost #10092 of 2119912/14/12 at 12:28pmQuote:
To be fair, the westones are great sleeping iems. I had both the 2's and 3's and you can lay on your side with your head on pillow no probs as they mold into your ear very nicely. Very comfortable.post #10093 of 2119912/14/12 at 1:19pmQuote:
Aww....and my ACS Custom T1's arrive next week....post #10094 of 2119912/14/12 at 3:13pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 56 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, AK380, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1,... 3 minutes ago
- › Blast from the Past - Post your favourites, any genre any decade 4 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 4 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 8 minutes ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 9 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...