Thanks DG...I always enjoy the pics if your rig as well. As they say...Nice Crack!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 673post #10081 of 1971612/14/12 at 11:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10082 of 1971612/14/12 at 11:31ampost #10083 of 1971612/14/12 at 11:37ampost #10084 of 1971612/14/12 at 11:41amQuote:
Is it a lay-down-in-bed headphone? Or does it not work well when laying down?post #10085 of 1971612/14/12 at 11:48am
It's got a firm enough grip that it doesn't shift around if you wear it lying down. I know that I've certainly fallen asleep with 650s on more than few times.post #10086 of 1971612/14/12 at 11:56ampost #10087 of 1971612/14/12 at 11:56amQuote:
Absolutely, again once you've adjusted the headband because they do have a vice grip when new. They were the most comfortable hp's I've ever hadpost #10088 of 1971612/14/12 at 12:00pmpost #10089 of 1971612/14/12 at 12:01pmpost #10090 of 1971612/14/12 at 12:07pmpost #10091 of 1971612/14/12 at 12:12pmQuote:
Nah they're fine, The weight is taken up on the stand.
(love the avatar!)post #10092 of 1971612/14/12 at 12:15pmpost #10093 of 1971612/14/12 at 12:23pmpost #10094 of 1971612/14/12 at 12:28pmQuote:
To be fair, the westones are great sleeping iems. I had both the 2's and 3's and you can lay on your side with your head on pillow no probs as they mold into your ear very nicely. Very comfortable.post #10095 of 1971612/14/12 at 1:19pmQuote:
Aww....and my ACS Custom T1's arrive next week....
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 35 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 50 seconds ago
- › Gentleman’s headphone recommendations? 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 3 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 5 minutes ago
- › PLEASE HELP. NEED GOOD COMPUTER SPEAKER FOR $150-250 6 minutes ago
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3