Thanks DG...I always enjoy the pics if your rig as well. As they say...Nice Crack!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Last October 2014, Audio Technica Singapore informed me about their plan for their new products launch. When we met, i had the chance to test the new ATH-MSR7. Connected it to my iBasso DX90, I was...
Tries so many headphones,but just coming back to my 700. Decided to stay with them and my HiFi M8 simply because I love the portability and the sound is great to me.
-Audio The Nucleus Headphone Amplifier/Preamp “Great Sound for the Masses” By Cesar Gutierrez - Audiophile December 2014 It is always exiting to discover and learn about new companies in...
Background So the technology behind the ear cups are quite interesting. This headphone is marketed towards teenagers for the "Bass Sensation". The headphone has a slider on thhe left ear cup, and...
Introduction and Design I picked up the Woodphones 10 months ago, so I've had quite a bit of experience with them in my collection. Despite me having sold off most of my closed headphone...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 673post #10081 of 1918312/14/12 at 11:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10082 of 1918312/14/12 at 11:31ampost #10083 of 1918312/14/12 at 11:37ampost #10084 of 1918312/14/12 at 11:41amQuote:
Is it a lay-down-in-bed headphone? Or does it not work well when laying down?post #10085 of 1918312/14/12 at 11:48am
It's got a firm enough grip that it doesn't shift around if you wear it lying down. I know that I've certainly fallen asleep with 650s on more than few times.post #10086 of 1918312/14/12 at 11:56ampost #10087 of 1918312/14/12 at 11:56amQuote:
Absolutely, again once you've adjusted the headband because they do have a vice grip when new. They were the most comfortable hp's I've ever hadpost #10088 of 1918312/14/12 at 12:00pmpost #10089 of 1918312/14/12 at 12:01pmpost #10090 of 1918312/14/12 at 12:07pmpost #10091 of 1918312/14/12 at 12:12pmQuote:
Nah they're fine, The weight is taken up on the stand.
(love the avatar!)post #10092 of 1918312/14/12 at 12:15pmpost #10093 of 1918312/14/12 at 12:23pmpost #10094 of 1918312/14/12 at 12:28pmQuote:
To be fair, the westones are great sleeping iems. I had both the 2's and 3's and you can lay on your side with your head on pillow no probs as they mold into your ear very nicely. Very comfortable.post #10095 of 1918312/14/12 at 1:19pmQuote:
Aww....and my ACS Custom T1's arrive next week....
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 21 seconds ago
- › Removing Imperfections in AH-5000 24 seconds ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 37 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 56 seconds ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Why most of the old recordings ae 24bit and the new are 16bit? 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by earfonia
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by BasilFawlty
- › "The Nucleus" by che15
- › Skullcandy Crusher Headphones with Mic White, One Size by DigitalGrounder
- › Woodphones - by Blake Graham by SanjiWatsuki
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Warnings about equipment online purchase scam
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3