Thanks DG...I always enjoy the pics if your rig as well. As they say...Nice Crack!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
* Obligatory warning that I am not a professional and am not the best at describing sound qualities of headphones. I don't like to use words like liquid or chocolate because descriptions like those...
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 673post #10081 of 1839812/14/12 at 11:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10082 of 1839812/14/12 at 11:31ampost #10083 of 1839812/14/12 at 11:37ampost #10084 of 1839812/14/12 at 11:41amQuote:
Is it a lay-down-in-bed headphone? Or does it not work well when laying down?post #10085 of 1839812/14/12 at 11:48am
It's got a firm enough grip that it doesn't shift around if you wear it lying down. I know that I've certainly fallen asleep with 650s on more than few times.post #10086 of 1839812/14/12 at 11:56ampost #10087 of 1839812/14/12 at 11:56amQuote:
Absolutely, again once you've adjusted the headband because they do have a vice grip when new. They were the most comfortable hp's I've ever hadpost #10088 of 1839812/14/12 at 12:00pmpost #10089 of 1839812/14/12 at 12:01pmpost #10090 of 1839812/14/12 at 12:07pmpost #10091 of 1839812/14/12 at 12:12pmQuote:
Nah they're fine, The weight is taken up on the stand.
(love the avatar!)post #10092 of 1839812/14/12 at 12:15pmpost #10093 of 1839812/14/12 at 12:23pmpost #10094 of 1839812/14/12 at 12:28pmQuote:
To be fair, the westones are great sleeping iems. I had both the 2's and 3's and you can lay on your side with your head on pillow no probs as they mold into your ear very nicely. Very comfortable.post #10095 of 1839812/14/12 at 1:19pmQuote:
Aww....and my ACS Custom T1's arrive next week....
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › Bookshelves+amp/receiver+sub (maybe) From Best Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Recommended cable for Audeze LCD-X and a chord Hugo. 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › wanted : Edition9, Grado Bushmills, HF2, AKG K1000 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 8 minutes ago
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)