- 13,336 Posts. Joined 4/2010
- Location: Hipster Haven of the South (Austin, Texas)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 672post #10066 of 1863712/13/12 at 6:18pmI have 2 of the heads and don't use them for stands due to paranoia about pad wear.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10067 of 1863712/14/12 at 1:43am
Yeah, so far I like them. they have a little recession in the mids but a really nice and airy treble...also mountains of bass, though they do distort when too loud, they get very loud very fast. They also have a channel imbalance from left to right, I notice that the right id NOTABLY quieter than the right one until its at a moderately loud level.
Yeah, I got it at good will for 10 cents...so not too shabby.post #10068 of 1863712/14/12 at 1:45amQuote:
lol I'm not too worried. The pads are cheap and the velours are VERY firm.post #10069 of 1863712/14/12 at 1:50ampost #10070 of 1863712/14/12 at 7:40am
My 009 pads are over 100 bucks for a new set, so I'm extremely careful, lol.post #10071 of 1863712/14/12 at 8:30ampost #10072 of 1863712/14/12 at 9:05am
inquiring minds want to know :) I too have a fetish for audio and pocket knives. Got to open new boxes somehow right :)
Proud owner of BM 710, 806, 690, and 551 :)post #10073 of 1863712/14/12 at 9:25ampost #10074 of 1863712/14/12 at 11:05am
Model 51 Balisong.post #10075 of 1863712/14/12 at 11:12ampost #10076 of 1863712/14/12 at 11:18amQuote:
That cablepost #10077 of 1863712/14/12 at 11:20ampost #10078 of 1863712/14/12 at 11:27ampost #10079 of 1863712/14/12 at 11:30ampost #10080 of 1863712/14/12 at 11:30amQuote:
Brilliant, I just love that amp! Perfect 650 set up. The clean and dynamic CA dac (my dad's got the same), powerful tube amp and silver cable, sorted.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 seconds ago
- › Rare SONY MDR-CD300 31 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 56 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › Best Studio Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 6 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW/TOUR] Somic MH412 + Viper4Android. The "Put Up or Shut Up"... 6 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)