- 13,336 Posts. Joined 4/2010
- Location: Hipster Haven of the South (Austin, Texas)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 672post #10066 of 1874012/13/12 at 6:18pmI have 2 of the heads and don't use them for stands due to paranoia about pad wear.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10067 of 1874012/14/12 at 1:43am
Yeah, so far I like them. they have a little recession in the mids but a really nice and airy treble...also mountains of bass, though they do distort when too loud, they get very loud very fast. They also have a channel imbalance from left to right, I notice that the right id NOTABLY quieter than the right one until its at a moderately loud level.
Yeah, I got it at good will for 10 cents...so not too shabby.post #10068 of 1874012/14/12 at 1:45amQuote:
lol I'm not too worried. The pads are cheap and the velours are VERY firm.post #10069 of 1874012/14/12 at 1:50ampost #10070 of 1874012/14/12 at 7:40am
My 009 pads are over 100 bucks for a new set, so I'm extremely careful, lol.post #10071 of 1874012/14/12 at 8:30ampost #10072 of 1874012/14/12 at 9:05am
inquiring minds want to know :) I too have a fetish for audio and pocket knives. Got to open new boxes somehow right :)
Proud owner of BM 710, 806, 690, and 551 :)post #10073 of 1874012/14/12 at 9:25ampost #10074 of 1874012/14/12 at 11:05am
Model 51 Balisong.post #10075 of 1874012/14/12 at 11:12ampost #10076 of 1874012/14/12 at 11:18amQuote:
That cablepost #10077 of 1874012/14/12 at 11:20ampost #10078 of 1874012/14/12 at 11:27ampost #10079 of 1874012/14/12 at 11:30ampost #10080 of 1874012/14/12 at 11:30amQuote:
Brilliant, I just love that amp! Perfect 650 set up. The clean and dynamic CA dac (my dad's got the same), powerful tube amp and silver cable, sorted.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sony MDR710LP Lightweight ULTRA PORTABLE Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › NAD VISO HP50 thread 2 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 - Replacement Cables 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out 1000 4 minutes ago
- › Lear BD4.2 impressions and appreciation thread + Australian tour 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 (silver) 7 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)