- 13,336 Posts. Joined 4/2010
- Location: Hipster Haven of the South (Austin, Texas)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 672post #10066 of 1881212/13/12 at 6:18pmI have 2 of the heads and don't use them for stands due to paranoia about pad wear.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10067 of 1881212/14/12 at 1:43am
Yeah, so far I like them. they have a little recession in the mids but a really nice and airy treble...also mountains of bass, though they do distort when too loud, they get very loud very fast. They also have a channel imbalance from left to right, I notice that the right id NOTABLY quieter than the right one until its at a moderately loud level.
Yeah, I got it at good will for 10 cents...so not too shabby.post #10068 of 1881212/14/12 at 1:45amQuote:
lol I'm not too worried. The pads are cheap and the velours are VERY firm.post #10069 of 1881212/14/12 at 1:50ampost #10070 of 1881212/14/12 at 7:40am
My 009 pads are over 100 bucks for a new set, so I'm extremely careful, lol.post #10071 of 1881212/14/12 at 8:30ampost #10072 of 1881212/14/12 at 9:05am
inquiring minds want to know :) I too have a fetish for audio and pocket knives. Got to open new boxes somehow right :)
Proud owner of BM 710, 806, 690, and 551 :)post #10073 of 1881212/14/12 at 9:25ampost #10074 of 1881212/14/12 at 11:05am
Model 51 Balisong.post #10075 of 1881212/14/12 at 11:12ampost #10076 of 1881212/14/12 at 11:18amQuote:
That cablepost #10077 of 1881212/14/12 at 11:20ampost #10078 of 1881212/14/12 at 11:27ampost #10079 of 1881212/14/12 at 11:30ampost #10080 of 1881212/14/12 at 11:30amQuote:
Brilliant, I just love that amp! Perfect 650 set up. The clean and dynamic CA dac (my dad's got the same), powerful tube amp and silver cable, sorted.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Less than $300 Over the Ear for my Teenage Son (who wants Beats!) 3 seconds ago
- › IC: Sennheiser IE80. Great condition but no cable. 52 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › Fischer Audio FA-005 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › Headphone amp/dac 10 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)