haha we're all Nerds here my friend!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
Disclaimer: I received this earphone for free from the manufacturers. I did my best not to let that color my opinion on the product, but my impressions may not be entirely without bias. Shozy...
Introduction: The Effect Audio is a Singapore brand that is known by some famous aftermarket cables. They offer Ares and Thor series headphone/IEM cables as well as Piccolino Ultimate and Eros...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 669post #10021 of 2118612/7/12 at 12:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10022 of 2118612/7/12 at 1:16pmpost #10023 of 2118612/7/12 at 1:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by hifimanrookie
Maybe a silly question..and pls forgive me if i offend u in any way..why u need 5 audezes? U use one every day so they wont wear off to quickly? Or its like collecting cars..u buy them and then put them in a garage not using them..
U have a fortune in headphones! Wish i could even own one of them but still..i love the family pic..
5 Audeze's? He's got only 3 :) And they all have different drivers so maybe that's why.post #10024 of 2118612/7/12 at 2:03pmpost #10025 of 2118612/7/12 at 2:06pm
Meh. I'm deaf on one ear - i.e. the 6 Audeze are all left driver versions. Enjoy them all. :)
HiFiMAN: Only need 4 left drivers. Do not like the HiFiMANs that much as the Audezes...
Edited by Loevhagen - 12/7/12 at 2:08pmpost #10026 of 2118612/7/12 at 2:35pmpost #10027 of 2118612/7/12 at 2:43pmpost #10028 of 2118612/7/12 at 3:01pmpost #10029 of 2118612/7/12 at 3:03pmQuote:
If my desire could be converted to USD, I'd certainly bring 'em home.post #10030 of 2118612/7/12 at 9:24pmpost #10031 of 2118612/7/12 at 9:42pmQuote:
I'm really digging that "old school" painting, but nice rig!post #10032 of 2118612/8/12 at 10:23amQuote:
I just moved in, so I'm slowly getting used to it :bQuote:
The snow is't bothering me, but we've got about 69F here now, so that litttle electric heater is working hard atm(:Quote:Could've been, if they weren't different speciespost #10033 of 2118612/8/12 at 12:58pmpost #10034 of 2118612/8/12 at 1:05pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 45 seconds ago
- › Need help in fixin broken headband of Soundmagic P11S 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 3 minutes ago
- › Popular Classical Music 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 12 minutes ago
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Yulong U100 by Spork67
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...