haha we're all Nerds here my friend!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 669post #10021 of 2165312/7/12 at 12:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10022 of 2165312/7/12 at 1:16pmpost #10023 of 2165312/7/12 at 1:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by hifimanrookie
Maybe a silly question..and pls forgive me if i offend u in any way..why u need 5 audezes? U use one every day so they wont wear off to quickly? Or its like collecting cars..u buy them and then put them in a garage not using them..
U have a fortune in headphones! Wish i could even own one of them but still..i love the family pic..
5 Audeze's? He's got only 3 :) And they all have different drivers so maybe that's why.post #10024 of 2165312/7/12 at 2:03pmpost #10025 of 2165312/7/12 at 2:06pm
Meh. I'm deaf on one ear - i.e. the 6 Audeze are all left driver versions. Enjoy them all. :)
HiFiMAN: Only need 4 left drivers. Do not like the HiFiMANs that much as the Audezes...
Edited by Loevhagen - 12/7/12 at 2:08pmpost #10026 of 2165312/7/12 at 2:35pmpost #10027 of 2165312/7/12 at 2:43pmpost #10028 of 2165312/7/12 at 3:01pmpost #10029 of 2165312/7/12 at 3:03pmQuote:
If my desire could be converted to USD, I'd certainly bring 'em home.post #10030 of 2165312/7/12 at 9:24pmpost #10031 of 2165312/7/12 at 9:42pmQuote:
I'm really digging that "old school" painting, but nice rig!post #10032 of 2165312/8/12 at 10:23amQuote:
I just moved in, so I'm slowly getting used to it :bQuote:
The snow is't bothering me, but we've got about 69F here now, so that litttle electric heater is working hard atm(:Quote:Could've been, if they weren't different speciespost #10033 of 2165312/8/12 at 12:58pmpost #10034 of 2165312/8/12 at 1:05pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 7 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear