haha we're all Nerds here my friend!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Obravo erib-2a Review April 2016 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sources used: Sony ZX1 Walkman, HP X360 Spectre with MS Win 10 laptop, Tag...
Note: MusicTeck graciously provided the Miracle and Maestro samples for review. Originally published at CYMBACAVUM. Based in New Jersey, MusicTeck is an official distributor for some of the...
I've only had these headphones for a few days, so these can be considered preliminary impressions. Using Spotify Extreme with Equalify plugin -> Schiit Bifrost Multibit -> Violectric V200 ->...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog: A reference class Dog Introduction First, a disclaimer: I purchased the Alpha Dogs ($499USD, discontinued) with my own money after doing my own research and thus this is my...
Hi everyone, Before I start the review, I would like to thank Campfire Audio for making this awesome IEM, and also to d marc0 for inviting me in the tour. INTRODUCTION I'm an Indonesian...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 669post #10021 of 2106412/7/12 at 12:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10022 of 2106412/7/12 at 1:16pmpost #10023 of 2106412/7/12 at 1:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by hifimanrookie
Maybe a silly question..and pls forgive me if i offend u in any way..why u need 5 audezes? U use one every day so they wont wear off to quickly? Or its like collecting cars..u buy them and then put them in a garage not using them..
U have a fortune in headphones! Wish i could even own one of them but still..i love the family pic..
5 Audeze's? He's got only 3 :) And they all have different drivers so maybe that's why.post #10024 of 2106412/7/12 at 2:03pmpost #10025 of 2106412/7/12 at 2:06pm
Meh. I'm deaf on one ear - i.e. the 6 Audeze are all left driver versions. Enjoy them all. :)
HiFiMAN: Only need 4 left drivers. Do not like the HiFiMANs that much as the Audezes...
Edited by Loevhagen - 12/7/12 at 2:08pmpost #10026 of 2106412/7/12 at 2:35pmpost #10027 of 2106412/7/12 at 2:43pmpost #10028 of 2106412/7/12 at 3:01pmpost #10029 of 2106412/7/12 at 3:03pmQuote:
If my desire could be converted to USD, I'd certainly bring 'em home.post #10030 of 2106412/7/12 at 9:24pmpost #10031 of 2106412/7/12 at 9:42pmQuote:
I'm really digging that "old school" painting, but nice rig!post #10032 of 2106412/8/12 at 10:23amQuote:
I just moved in, so I'm slowly getting used to it :bQuote:
The snow is't bothering me, but we've got about 69F here now, so that litttle electric heater is working hard atm(:Quote:Could've been, if they weren't different speciespost #10033 of 2106412/8/12 at 12:58pmpost #10034 of 2106412/8/12 at 1:05pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 37 seconds ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a new headphone 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 5 minutes ago
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Kon Peki
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by k4rstar
- › Campfire Audio Orion by emptymt
- › 64 Audio (1964 Ears) ADEL U6 by Brooko
- › Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones by Docjitters
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by eriksq
- › MusicMaker TK13 by Paulpark222
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse