haha we're all Nerds here my friend!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the Earsonics S-EM9 was listed for sale on Musicteck’s online store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
HIFIMAN SuperMini review Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in time. ...In a Hi-Fi...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
The FiiO A1 is a nice addition to a smartphone setup.It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. it doesn't extend very well and bass and treble is left...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 669post #10021 of 2141112/7/12 at 12:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10022 of 2141112/7/12 at 1:16pmpost #10023 of 2141112/7/12 at 1:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by hifimanrookie
Maybe a silly question..and pls forgive me if i offend u in any way..why u need 5 audezes? U use one every day so they wont wear off to quickly? Or its like collecting cars..u buy them and then put them in a garage not using them..
U have a fortune in headphones! Wish i could even own one of them but still..i love the family pic..
5 Audeze's? He's got only 3 :) And they all have different drivers so maybe that's why.post #10024 of 2141112/7/12 at 2:03pmpost #10025 of 2141112/7/12 at 2:06pm
Meh. I'm deaf on one ear - i.e. the 6 Audeze are all left driver versions. Enjoy them all. :)
HiFiMAN: Only need 4 left drivers. Do not like the HiFiMANs that much as the Audezes...
Edited by Loevhagen - 12/7/12 at 2:08pmpost #10026 of 2141112/7/12 at 2:35pmpost #10027 of 2141112/7/12 at 2:43pmpost #10028 of 2141112/7/12 at 3:01pmpost #10029 of 2141112/7/12 at 3:03pmQuote:
If my desire could be converted to USD, I'd certainly bring 'em home.post #10030 of 2141112/7/12 at 9:24pmpost #10031 of 2141112/7/12 at 9:42pmQuote:
I'm really digging that "old school" painting, but nice rig!post #10032 of 2141112/8/12 at 10:23amQuote:
I just moved in, so I'm slowly getting used to it :bQuote:
The snow is't bothering me, but we've got about 69F here now, so that litttle electric heater is working hard atm(:Quote:Could've been, if they weren't different speciespost #10033 of 2141112/8/12 at 12:58pmpost #10034 of 2141112/8/12 at 1:05pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Head-Fi Times "A Ghetto burnout newspaper" 4 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 DAP 6 seconds ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lotoo's new product: Lotoo Paw Pico, a 27g ultra-portable music... 2 minutes ago
- › Review on HtC 10 and Sound quality 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 2 minutes ago
- › EarSonics' new 9 BA driver flagship: the S-EM9 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 4 by Krisman
- › Earsonics - S-EM9 in-ear Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...