haha we're all Nerds here my friend!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Preamble: Superlux – the Chinese/Taiwanese company really doesn’t need any further instruction for anyone who is at least just a little into audio and headphones. Being in the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 669post #10021 of 2131312/7/12 at 12:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10022 of 2131312/7/12 at 1:16pmpost #10023 of 2131312/7/12 at 1:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by hifimanrookie
Maybe a silly question..and pls forgive me if i offend u in any way..why u need 5 audezes? U use one every day so they wont wear off to quickly? Or its like collecting cars..u buy them and then put them in a garage not using them..
U have a fortune in headphones! Wish i could even own one of them but still..i love the family pic..
5 Audeze's? He's got only 3 :) And they all have different drivers so maybe that's why.post #10024 of 2131312/7/12 at 2:03pmpost #10025 of 2131312/7/12 at 2:06pm
Meh. I'm deaf on one ear - i.e. the 6 Audeze are all left driver versions. Enjoy them all. :)
HiFiMAN: Only need 4 left drivers. Do not like the HiFiMANs that much as the Audezes...
Edited by Loevhagen - 12/7/12 at 2:08pmpost #10026 of 2131312/7/12 at 2:35pmpost #10027 of 2131312/7/12 at 2:43pmpost #10028 of 2131312/7/12 at 3:01pmpost #10029 of 2131312/7/12 at 3:03pmQuote:
If my desire could be converted to USD, I'd certainly bring 'em home.post #10030 of 2131312/7/12 at 9:24pmpost #10031 of 2131312/7/12 at 9:42pmQuote:
I'm really digging that "old school" painting, but nice rig!post #10032 of 2131312/8/12 at 10:23amQuote:
I just moved in, so I'm slowly getting used to it :bQuote:
The snow is't bothering me, but we've got about 69F here now, so that litttle electric heater is working hard atm(:Quote:Could've been, if they weren't different speciespost #10033 of 2131312/8/12 at 12:58pmpost #10034 of 2131312/8/12 at 1:05pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Woo Audio WA8 Review - Head-Fi TV 9 seconds ago
- › Woo WA6 SE vs. WA22 22 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 24 seconds ago
- › Price Drop --- Fostex MKII T50RP’s 29 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › No response from Alo Audio - is that normal? 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...