Related Forum Threads
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyer DT770 Pro 80 vs. Shure SRH 840 vs. Fischer FA-003 Last post on 6/27/12 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help Choosing Headphones Last post on 6/23/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- over ear headphones recommendations needed Last post on 6/23/12 at 9:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
Stop me from buying the FA-003s
Poll Results: Shoud I drop the 167 dollars?
27 Total Votespost #1 of 1012/18/10 at 1:22pmThread Starter
3% (1)Maybe so
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1012/18/10 at 1:53pmpost #3 of 1012/18/10 at 3:44pmThread Starterpost #4 of 1012/18/10 at 3:54pm
Very few people have tried them and I haven't seen any negative comments, so I think you are okay to buy them. My 002 woodie is currently with customs. Hope it doesn't much longer.post #5 of 1012/25/10 at 5:30ampost #6 of 1012/25/10 at 10:00amThread Starterpost #7 of 1012/28/10 at 8:57ampost #8 of 1012/28/10 at 9:10amThread Starterpost #9 of 1012/28/10 at 9:15am
- Stop me from buying the FA-003s
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3437 Active Users (704 Members and 2733 Guests)
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 seconds ago
- › Super Nintendo SPDIF, DACs, and You 1 minute ago
- › Anything Near New Haven, Connecticut? 1 minute ago
- › What should I use to power my HD650s for PC gaming? 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 6 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Chicago August 8 2015 Impression Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2