Related Forum Threads
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyer DT770 Pro 80 vs. Shure SRH 840 vs. Fischer FA-003 Last post on 6/27/12 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help Choosing Headphones Last post on 6/23/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- over ear headphones recommendations needed Last post on 6/23/12 at 9:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
Stop me from buying the FA-003s
Poll Results: Shoud I drop the 167 dollars?
27 Total Votespost #1 of 1012/18/10 at 1:22pmThread Starter
3% (1)Maybe so
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1012/18/10 at 1:53pmpost #3 of 1012/18/10 at 3:44pmThread Starterpost #4 of 1012/18/10 at 3:54pm
Very few people have tried them and I haven't seen any negative comments, so I think you are okay to buy them. My 002 woodie is currently with customs. Hope it doesn't much longer.post #5 of 1012/25/10 at 5:30ampost #6 of 1012/25/10 at 10:00amThread Starterpost #7 of 1012/28/10 at 8:57ampost #8 of 1012/28/10 at 9:10amThread Starterpost #9 of 1012/28/10 at 9:15am
- Stop me from buying the FA-003s
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3778 Active Users (765 Members and 3013 Guests)
- › Help me understand something (modi/magni) + HE-400 and studio... 17 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › DT880 32 ohm, non portable amp under 100€. 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3