Related Forum Threads
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyer DT770 Pro 80 vs. Shure SRH 840 vs. Fischer FA-003 Last post on 6/27/12 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help Choosing Headphones Last post on 6/23/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- over ear headphones recommendations needed Last post on 6/23/12 at 9:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz for providing me a sample of the S0 for review. This is only the second Brainwavz earphone I’ve had the pleasure to audition, the...
Introduction So here's my contribution to the growing collection of reviews on Rock Jaw's Alfa Genus. For those of you interested in purchasing a pair, hopefully this is a useful addition; for...
OK, before I get into my review of the MDR-Z7 I feel a need to give some background and history of my time on head-fi. It might help make sense of my love of this headphone and why at the same...
Stop me from buying the FA-003s
Poll Results: Shoud I drop the 167 dollars?
27 Total Votespost #1 of 1012/18/10 at 1:22pmThread Starter
3% (1)Maybe so
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1012/18/10 at 1:53pmpost #3 of 1012/18/10 at 3:44pmThread Starterpost #4 of 1012/18/10 at 3:54pm
Very few people have tried them and I haven't seen any negative comments, so I think you are okay to buy them. My 002 woodie is currently with customs. Hope it doesn't much longer.post #5 of 1012/25/10 at 5:30ampost #6 of 1012/25/10 at 10:00amThread Starterpost #7 of 1012/28/10 at 8:57ampost #8 of 1012/28/10 at 9:10amThread Starterpost #9 of 1012/28/10 at 9:15am
- Stop me from buying the FA-003s
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3545 Active Users (669 Members and 2876 Guests)
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 20 seconds ago
- › Koss Portapro Appreciation Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 56 seconds ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › HIFIMAN: HM650 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › List of DACs that work with iPad 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 2 minutes ago
- › Giveaway: Sennheiser HD700 and Woo Audio WA7 Fireflies DAC/amp 4 minutes ago
- › any amp/dac combo that beats Yulong U100 for 110$? 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by twister6
- › Meridian Explorer by dnun8086
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone for... by oThatsEric
- › Advices for catching the right home loan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3