Related Forum Threads
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyer DT770 Pro 80 vs. Shure SRH 840 vs. Fischer FA-003 Last post on 6/27/12 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help Choosing Headphones Last post on 6/23/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- over ear headphones recommendations needed Last post on 6/23/12 at 9:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
Stop me from buying the FA-003s
Poll Results: Shoud I drop the 167 dollars?
27 Total Votespost #1 of 1012/18/10 at 1:22pmThread Starter
3% (1)Maybe so
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1012/18/10 at 1:53pmpost #3 of 1012/18/10 at 3:44pmThread Starterpost #4 of 1012/18/10 at 3:54pm
Very few people have tried them and I haven't seen any negative comments, so I think you are okay to buy them. My 002 woodie is currently with customs. Hope it doesn't much longer.post #5 of 1012/25/10 at 5:30ampost #6 of 1012/25/10 at 10:00amThread Starterpost #7 of 1012/28/10 at 8:57ampost #8 of 1012/28/10 at 9:10amThread Starterpost #9 of 1012/28/10 at 9:15am
- Stop me from buying the FA-003s
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2853 Active Users (595 Members and 2258 Guests)
- › Band Name Game II 41 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 53 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 56 seconds ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping in May 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2