Related Forum Threads
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyer DT770 Pro 80 vs. Shure SRH 840 vs. Fischer FA-003 Last post on 6/27/12 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help Choosing Headphones Last post on 6/23/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- over ear headphones recommendations needed Last post on 6/23/12 at 9:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Stop me from buying the FA-003s
Poll Results: Shoud I drop the 167 dollars?
27 Total Votespost #1 of 1012/18/10 at 1:22pmThread Starter
3% (1)Maybe so
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1012/18/10 at 1:53pmpost #3 of 1012/18/10 at 3:44pmThread Starterpost #4 of 1012/18/10 at 3:54pm
Very few people have tried them and I haven't seen any negative comments, so I think you are okay to buy them. My 002 woodie is currently with customs. Hope it doesn't much longer.post #5 of 1012/25/10 at 5:30ampost #6 of 1012/25/10 at 10:00amThread Starterpost #7 of 1012/28/10 at 8:57ampost #8 of 1012/28/10 at 9:10amThread Starterpost #9 of 1012/28/10 at 9:15am
- Stop me from buying the FA-003s
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2291 Active Users (535 Members and 1756 Guests)
- › fiio x5 e12 combo 2 seconds ago
- › schiit magni vs fiio e-12 15 seconds ago
- › Need new IEMs, recomendations for under $150 24 seconds ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 29 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 46 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Review: RHA MA-750 (one of the best sub $200 IEM's around) 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)