Hey have HD595s coming in soon and I've heard about it's lack of bass. I am coming from Klipsch s4s IEMS that have pretty strong bass, and was wondering is there anyone that has experience with both that can give me a comparison of the bass between the two?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/19/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 595 Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- For All Past and Present Shure SRH750DJ Headphone Owners Last post on 12/18/10 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrading from S4's: HD595? Last post on 6/17/10 at 8:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Not that impressed with Sennheiser HD-555 ( modded ) - could they need a amp perhaps ? Last post on 10/7/11 at 8:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Guess what I learned! (Need help choosing different earphones) Last post on 10/6/11 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones Last post on 6/18/12 at 11:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
Bass difference Klipsch Image s4 vs Senn HD595?post #1 of 312/18/10 at 2:39amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 312/18/10 at 3:04ampost #3 of 312/18/10 at 6:58pmThread StarterQuote:
nope, they'll be going to my sound card, but the lack of bass seems to be a common complaint with the hd595s
- Bass difference Klipsch Image s4 vs Senn HD595?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2723 Active Users (444 Members and 2279 Guests)
- › How to hook a Schiit amplifer to my Creative ZxR sound card? 20 seconds ago
- › $700-$800 to spend on headphones what headphones? 31 seconds ago
- › Why do companies make headphones hard to drive(300+ ohm) is it a... 1 minute ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › Amp for Magnat LZR 980 4 minutes ago
- › Musical Fidelity X-CAN V3 Tube recommendation 8 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2