- 1,594 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: City by the bay
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- V6's vs. 7506's Last post on 3/15/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Why has amazon stopped selling the Sony MDR-V6 Last post on 1/12/12 at 5:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Headphones?!? $150 limit Last post on 10/9/11 at 5:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- US$275 Budget advice: Koss Pro DJ100 vs Denon AH-D1100 vs Sony ZX700 + Amp for B'day present... Last post on 1/12/12 at 9:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss Pro DJ 100 - The Budget King Last post on 9/22/14 at 7:28am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
AKG K271 MKII vs. Sony MDR-7506?post #1 of 612/17/10 at 9:57pmThread StarterAnyone has thoughts on which sounds better?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 612/17/10 at 10:26pm
Definitely different! I find the 7506/v6 pretty harsh in the upper mids with some material. I notice that a lot with electric guitars and classic rock. FWIR the 271 will be smoother, but with less bass.post #3 of 62/8/14 at 2:59pmpost #4 of 62/10/14 at 1:57pmpost #5 of 68/26/14 at 8:40pmpost #6 of 69/7/14 at 11:28amQuote:
I went with K271
Not sure if I have big ears or if it's my headshape, but they clamp my ears at the tragus area after a few hours. Luckily I don't use them all day.
- AKG K271 MKII vs. Sony MDR-7506?
- Headphone Impedance
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy Lowrider, Icon 3 or Cassette 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 7 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)