What Sennheiser are these? I don't see it listed on their site, nor can I find any info on them? Are they any good, or worth the price? http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM178098178P?sid=IDx20101019x00001a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=SPM178098178
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/20/10
- productM-Audio IE-40 - High-Definition Professional Reference Earphones with Triple-Driver Technologytagged by System, 12/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- HELP with decision on new IEMs Last post on 3/9/11 at 9:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob question about Sennheiser IE6 and FiiO E7 Last post on 2/9/11 at 6:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Other multiple driver universal IEMs Last post on 6/9/10 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I would like to thank Christian from plusSound for providing the X8 GPC in return for my honest opinion. Introduction PlusSound started making cables around 2012, and has consistently been...
I've recentlty bougth them for office. All i wanted was a pair of fairly decent cans within the budget ive prepaired for this occasion. Unboxing was a surprise, in the package we get a nice pair...
If you are a bass head and like still like to hear to rest of the music, then this Burson V4 could be for you. Charles at Burson had offered the V5 in exchange for a honest evaluation. I did...
Preamble: Founded just last year in 2015, ORIVETI (http://www.oriveti.com/) is still a new company on the market that is however not new to the audio business, having members in their...
Sometimes I have a strong desire to start a review with a conclusion, and then explain everything in more details. This time I think I'll follow this urge. So, OPUS#2 from theBit became for me one...
What IEM are these?post #1 of 1512/17/10 at 9:39pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 1512/17/10 at 9:45pmpost #3 of 1512/17/10 at 9:53pmpost #4 of 1512/17/10 at 10:38pmpost #5 of 1512/17/10 at 10:38pmpost #6 of 1512/17/10 at 10:48pmpost #7 of 1512/17/10 at 11:06pmpost #8 of 1512/18/10 at 12:29amThread Starterpost #9 of 1512/18/10 at 12:41am
IE 40 is the repackaged UE TF 10, which is a $400 MSRP IEM with a ~$200 street price.
IE 4 is just a mid-budget headphones that's not mentioned around HF, never heard anything about them.post #10 of 1512/18/10 at 12:55amThread Starterpost #11 of 1512/18/10 at 4:58amQuote:
With that description i'd really rather not and I imagine quite a few problems would arise if you try to return them for a refund.post #12 of 1512/18/10 at 5:07ampost #13 of 1512/18/10 at 12:04pmThread Starterpost #14 of 1512/18/10 at 12:41pm
UE recently has a TF10 sale for around $100. You can find new TF10's on ebay for around $150 now. For that price, they sound great but not everyone can get a good fit with them. If you buy them, make sure your able to return them if you can't get a good fit.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What IEM are these?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 17 seconds ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 46 seconds ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 49 seconds ago
- › Toss-up between the RHA MA750, Shure SE215 or Trinity Audio Atlas... 56 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › New Posts Toronto GTA Meet January 2017 with Cayin!... 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs ) 3 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSine 20 by AudioJunki3
- › PlusSound X8 IEM Cable by flinkenick
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by d1554573r
- › Supreme Sound Opamp V4 by snellemin
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by HiFiChris
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by cleg
- › Meze 11 Neo by mgunin
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear