What Sennheiser are these? I don't see it listed on their site, nor can I find any info on them? Are they any good, or worth the price? http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM178098178P?sid=IDx20101019x00001a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=SPM178098178
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/20/10
- productM-Audio IE-40 - High-Definition Professional Reference Earphones with Triple-Driver Technologytagged by System, 12/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- HELP with decision on new IEMs Last post on 3/9/11 at 9:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob question about Sennheiser IE6 and FiiO E7 Last post on 2/9/11 at 6:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Other multiple driver universal IEMs Last post on 6/9/10 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- iem sound better when slightly pressing with fingers? Last post on 9/21/14 at 9:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
What IEM are these?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
IE 40 is the repackaged UE TF 10, which is a $400 MSRP IEM with a ~$200 street price.
IE 4 is just a mid-budget headphones that's not mentioned around HF, never heard anything about them.
With that description i'd really rather not and I imagine quite a few problems would arise if you try to return them for a refund.
UE recently has a TF10 sale for around $100. You can find new TF10's on ebay for around $150 now. For that price, they sound great but not everyone can get a good fit with them. If you buy them, make sure your able to return them if you can't get a good fit.
- What IEM are these?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Member Introductions thread 50 seconds ago
- › Does every company have their particular sound? 59 seconds ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 5 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)