What Sennheiser are these? I don't see it listed on their site, nor can I find any info on them? Are they any good, or worth the price? http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM178098178P?sid=IDx20101019x00001a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=SPM178098178
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/20/10
- productM-Audio IE-40 - High-Definition Professional Reference Earphones with Triple-Driver Technologytagged by System, 12/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- HELP with decision on new IEMs Last post on 3/9/11 at 9:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob question about Sennheiser IE6 and FiiO E7 Last post on 2/9/11 at 6:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Other multiple driver universal IEMs Last post on 6/9/10 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
I don't really want to talk about the use of these for music. They were once the king under $100, and still are very good for the price -- but the best low-end headphones today would give all but...
Photo courtesy of Onsong Audio INTRODUCTION I recently tested out two battery-powered DAC/Amp solutions for getting better audio out of my iPhone, the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3. When I...
PIONEER HRM-7 REVIEW The Pioneer HRM-7 is what seems to be Pioneers first entry into the professional studio realm. Previously Pioneer has been very involved in providing almost everything a DJ...
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
What IEM are these?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
IE 40 is the repackaged UE TF 10, which is a $400 MSRP IEM with a ~$200 street price.
IE 4 is just a mid-budget headphones that's not mentioned around HF, never heard anything about them.
With that description i'd really rather not and I imagine quite a few problems would arise if you try to return them for a refund.
UE recently has a TF10 sale for around $100. You can find new TF10's on ebay for around $150 now. For that price, they sound great but not everyone can get a good fit with them. If you buy them, make sure your able to return them if you can't get a good fit.
- What IEM are these?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › omg i love my new monoprice 5" studio monitors!! 6 seconds ago
- › Westone W40 / Excellent condition! / Free shipping! 49 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 = Waste of Money (and general discussion) 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 4 minutes ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 6 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2