What Sennheiser are these? I don't see it listed on their site, nor can I find any info on them? Are they any good, or worth the price? http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM178098178P?sid=IDx20101019x00001a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=SPM178098178
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/20/10
- productM-Audio IE-40 - High-Definition Professional Reference Earphones with Triple-Driver Technologytagged by System, 12/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- HELP with decision on new IEMs Last post on 3/9/11 at 9:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob question about Sennheiser IE6 and FiiO E7 Last post on 2/9/11 at 6:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Other multiple driver universal IEMs Last post on 6/9/10 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on Yesterday at 5:20 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 5/19/15 at 7:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
What IEM are these?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
IE 40 is the repackaged UE TF 10, which is a $400 MSRP IEM with a ~$200 street price.
IE 4 is just a mid-budget headphones that's not mentioned around HF, never heard anything about them.
With that description i'd really rather not and I imagine quite a few problems would arise if you try to return them for a refund.
UE recently has a TF10 sale for around $100. You can find new TF10's on ebay for around $150 now. For that price, they sound great but not everyone can get a good fit with them. If you buy them, make sure your able to return them if you can't get a good fit.
- What IEM are these?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 2 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › My IEM days are over, per Doctor's orders 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 6 minutes ago
- › Passive Attenuators 7 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 10 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 12 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2