the high sensitivity balances it out, imo, you don't need it
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 1/14/11
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 4/5/11
- productFiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DACtagged by System, 4/5/11
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 1/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- Burson HA-160D Impressions from the Burson Loaner Program at Headfonia Last post on 2/20/12 at 10:33am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Fiio are starting to freak me out ... Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Questions about Fiio E16 (E7 + E9) Last post on 5/12/11 at 9:24pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best headphone + amp for £200-250 ($350-400)? Last post on 4/29/11 at 10:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- The ideal portable source for my gear Last post on 5/18/11 at 10:00pm in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
The FiiO X3 Thread UPDATE: Project Back On! Read the First Post for Information. - Page 222
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes it did but there is always room for more:)
Plus thats why we all here on this website.
I don't drink, i don't smoke, i don't go to pubs...ha ha so i rather spend the money on electronics..But i do have my limits too..
Well, I do drink and go to pubs ... the rest goes into 400$+ earphones, but my friends do not think that I am less insane.
Only in the case I would buy some random Monster Beats headphones my sanity would be less questionable by my friends.
- The FiiO X3 Thread UPDATE: Project Back On! Read the First Post for Information.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Denon D5000 markl modded with Kalantus Cedar Cup, Jmoney leather... 20 seconds ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Xperia Z2 -- any thoughts? 31 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › upgrading from the dt-1350 to the focal spirit pro! 2 minutes ago
- › Review + Appreciation thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Seeking opinions which cans? 3 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude