Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X3 Thread UPDATE: Project Back On! Read the First Post for Information.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FiiO X3 Thread UPDATE: Project Back On! Read the First Post for Information. - Page 209  

post #3121 of 3613
Quote:
Originally Posted by feiao View Post

X3 with white silicon case

 

 1000

looks pretty nice as well. 

post #3122 of 3613

I like the look of the silicone case. Feiao it would be really good if you could offer a leather case like the Sansa Fuze one I posted earlier. That would be the best of both worlds. I'd fur sure jump on it as well. Those cases generally are very sturdy and almost indestructible.
 

post #3123 of 3613
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea71 View Post

I was kidding and I think you got it but I'm not sure...eventually 3D printers will be commonplace and then all we'll need is a good hunk of silicon in the color of our choosing. 

haha sorry... too dry? biggrin.gif

yeah I got it.

indeed 3D printers and CNC are the future for niche hobbiests like us, even for short run PCB fabrication. Add in the spread of more accessible CLPD and FPGA programming tools and we can make our own hardwired firmware and dacs.

actually seeing it on the unit the white is quite nice
Edited by qusp - 12/29/12 at 11:00pm
post #3124 of 3613
Feiao...is there a definitive release date yet?
post #3125 of 3613
I like it! cool.gif
post #3126 of 3613
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

I like the look of the silicone case. Feiao it would be really good if you could offer a leather case like the Sansa Fuze one I posted earlier. That would be the best of both worlds. I'd fur sure jump on it as well. Those cases generally are very sturdy and almost indestructible.
 

 

the leather case is too expensive so we may sell it as an accessory in the future.

post #3127 of 3613
Quote:
Originally Posted by feiao View Post

the leather case is too expensive so we may sell it as an accessory in the future.

yep, device first, accessories later cool.gif
post #3128 of 3613
Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post


yep, device first, accessories later cool.gif

 

The silicon case is included in the box with X3. 

post #3129 of 3613

where to buy? is it out dy? how much?

post #3130 of 3613
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfire8888 View Post

where to buy? is it out dy? how much?

You must wait, 2015. wink.gif

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Early next year 2013
post #3131 of 3613

much better than the black one. nice job fiio.

post #3132 of 3613

I love the background picture (I like water droplets wallpaper in general), the white case and the player, and hopefully its SQ...

 

Well done Fiio, well done


Edited by turokrocks - 12/30/12 at 1:16am
post #3133 of 3613

Yeah I like this one better than the black. At first I thought you meant solid white but this transparent is great! 

post #3134 of 3613

this is going to kill hifiman and other high end dac...maybe not but most probably yes...definitely going to get this unit

post #3135 of 3613
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfire8888 View Post

this is going to kill hifiman and other high end dac...maybe not but most probably yes...definitely going to get this unit


I highly doubt that. But I bet it will most definitely outsell them for sure ;).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X3 Thread UPDATE: Project Back On! Read the First Post for Information.