Well, if you are into buying new headphones every week to replace your old ones that broke, Skullcandies are great for that. They are also great for sounding awful, if you're into that.
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 438 Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 12/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones for Rush? Last post on 10/12/11 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- It's been a while...Need help deciding on a set of cans. Last post on 10/3/11 at 6:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help finding comfortable headphones in ~$50 range for music and gaming. Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If you could pick any 4 headphones that you had to live with for the rest of your life, what... Last post on 9/12/11 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Should I get skullcandy Skullcrushers or somthing else - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1912/18/10 at 2:28pmpost #18 of 1912/18/10 at 3:29pm
Despite the considerate opinions here against Skullcandy, I recommend the OP (or others looking) do their own research and always consider cost. Skullcandy's main advantage at this point is that it's dirt cheap through certain retailers. Of course, you can say the same about most any headphones through sites like Amazon, but certain Skullcandy models can be fine if you're looking to save money.
Never order through Skullcandy.com though. Negative stories about their shipping and customer service are everywhere.post #19 of 1912/18/10 at 3:44pm
I am not going to sit here bashing away at Skullcandy, but I will tell you that I own the Grado sr80is and they are phenomenal for rock and metal. I have yet to hear a pair of 60is, but I am willing to bet they aren't far off and will more than likely rock your socks off
- Should I get skullcandy Skullcrushers or somthing else
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 32 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview 2 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic T51p & T51i impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › TOTL HP Shootout 2: Abyss, HEK, HEX, HD800S, HD800 Heavy Mod, HD800... 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Kansas City Headfi Meet June 3rd @ Oak Park Library 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear