Well, if you are into buying new headphones every week to replace your old ones that broke, Skullcandies are great for that. They are also great for sounding awful, if you're into that.
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 438 Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 12/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones for Rush? Last post on 10/12/11 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- It's been a while...Need help deciding on a set of cans. Last post on 10/3/11 at 6:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help finding comfortable headphones in ~$50 range for music and gaming. Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If you could pick any 4 headphones that you had to live with for the rest of your life, what... Last post on 9/12/11 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
Should I get skullcandy Skullcrushers or somthing else - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1912/18/10 at 2:28pmpost #18 of 1912/18/10 at 3:29pm
Despite the considerate opinions here against Skullcandy, I recommend the OP (or others looking) do their own research and always consider cost. Skullcandy's main advantage at this point is that it's dirt cheap through certain retailers. Of course, you can say the same about most any headphones through sites like Amazon, but certain Skullcandy models can be fine if you're looking to save money.
Never order through Skullcandy.com though. Negative stories about their shipping and customer service are everywhere.post #19 of 1912/18/10 at 3:44pm
I am not going to sit here bashing away at Skullcandy, but I will tell you that I own the Grado sr80is and they are phenomenal for rock and metal. I have yet to hear a pair of 60is, but I am willing to bet they aren't far off and will more than likely rock your socks off
- Should I get skullcandy Skullcrushers or somthing else
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 10 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 31 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 54 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › B.M.C. Announces PureDAC 2 minutes ago
- › $100 IEMs For Rock/Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 2 minutes ago
- › Official Metro Detroit 2014 Meet/Party/Get-Together 9/20/2014... 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)