Well, if you are into buying new headphones every week to replace your old ones that broke, Skullcandies are great for that. They are also great for sounding awful, if you're into that.
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 438 Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 12/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones for Rush? Last post on 10/12/11 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- It's been a while...Need help deciding on a set of cans. Last post on 10/3/11 at 6:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help finding comfortable headphones in ~$50 range for music and gaming. Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If you could pick any 4 headphones that you had to live with for the rest of your life, what... Last post on 9/12/11 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
Should I get skullcandy Skullcrushers or somthing else - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1912/18/10 at 2:28pmpost #18 of 1912/18/10 at 3:29pm
Despite the considerate opinions here against Skullcandy, I recommend the OP (or others looking) do their own research and always consider cost. Skullcandy's main advantage at this point is that it's dirt cheap through certain retailers. Of course, you can say the same about most any headphones through sites like Amazon, but certain Skullcandy models can be fine if you're looking to save money.
Never order through Skullcandy.com though. Negative stories about their shipping and customer service are everywhere.post #19 of 1912/18/10 at 3:44pm
I am not going to sit here bashing away at Skullcandy, but I will tell you that I own the Grado sr80is and they are phenomenal for rock and metal. I have yet to hear a pair of 60is, but I am willing to bet they aren't far off and will more than likely rock your socks off
- Should I get skullcandy Skullcrushers or somthing else
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Megatron electrostatic with boutique parts, extra tubes 59 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 7 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 8 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)