Well, if you are into buying new headphones every week to replace your old ones that broke, Skullcandies are great for that. They are also great for sounding awful, if you're into that.
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 438 Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 12/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones for Rush? Last post on 10/12/11 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- It's been a while...Need help deciding on a set of cans. Last post on 10/3/11 at 6:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help finding comfortable headphones in ~$50 range for music and gaming. Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If you could pick any 4 headphones that you had to live with for the rest of your life, what... Last post on 9/12/11 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Very detailed quality sound . I am able to find details which missed before. Details with layer and staging. Staging and positioning isn't huge or odd. But I can feel it in my head when listening...
Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank the 1More team for giving these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from as much as an objective standpoint as possible....
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
Should I get skullcandy Skullcrushers or somthing else - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1912/18/10 at 2:28pmpost #18 of 1912/18/10 at 3:29pm
Despite the considerate opinions here against Skullcandy, I recommend the OP (or others looking) do their own research and always consider cost. Skullcandy's main advantage at this point is that it's dirt cheap through certain retailers. Of course, you can say the same about most any headphones through sites like Amazon, but certain Skullcandy models can be fine if you're looking to save money.
Never order through Skullcandy.com though. Negative stories about their shipping and customer service are everywhere.post #19 of 1912/18/10 at 3:44pm
I am not going to sit here bashing away at Skullcandy, but I will tell you that I own the Grado sr80is and they are phenomenal for rock and metal. I have yet to hear a pair of 60is, but I am willing to bet they aren't far off and will more than likely rock your socks off
- Should I get skullcandy Skullcrushers or somthing else
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › IBasso Audio IT03 8 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 18 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 40 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 51 seconds ago
- › OPPO Relases updated HA-2SE Headphone Amplifier With New ESS... 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Acoustic Research M20 Coming soon 2 minutes ago
- › WyWires Red Headphone Cable 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 3 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by Cinder
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...