Well, if you are into buying new headphones every week to replace your old ones that broke, Skullcandies are great for that. They are also great for sounding awful, if you're into that.
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/19/10
- productSennheiser HD 438 Headphonestagged by System, 12/19/10
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 12/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones for Rush? Last post on 10/12/11 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- It's been a while...Need help deciding on a set of cans. Last post on 10/3/11 at 6:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help finding comfortable headphones in ~$50 range for music and gaming. Last post on 9/27/11 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If you could pick any 4 headphones that you had to live with for the rest of your life, what... Last post on 9/12/11 at 4:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Gaming)Last edited: 12/28/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Related Head Gear
- Sennheiser HD 438 HeadphonesNo review yet.
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Should I get skullcandy Skullcrushers or somthing else - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1912/18/10 at 2:28pmpost #18 of 1912/18/10 at 3:29pm
Despite the considerate opinions here against Skullcandy, I recommend the OP (or others looking) do their own research and always consider cost. Skullcandy's main advantage at this point is that it's dirt cheap through certain retailers. Of course, you can say the same about most any headphones through sites like Amazon, but certain Skullcandy models can be fine if you're looking to save money.
Never order through Skullcandy.com though. Negative stories about their shipping and customer service are everywhere.post #19 of 1912/18/10 at 3:44pm
I am not going to sit here bashing away at Skullcandy, but I will tell you that I own the Grado sr80is and they are phenomenal for rock and metal. I have yet to hear a pair of 60is, but I am willing to bet they aren't far off and will more than likely rock your socks off
- Should I get skullcandy Skullcrushers or somthing else
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › In need of new headphones 15 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd Master-5/6/8/9 balanced head amp/ preamp 16 seconds ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 20 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 38 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 47 seconds ago
- › Looking for IE8/80 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a pair of High Quality, Sound Isolating, 7.1 Surround... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 preview world tour--application 20-26 December 2013 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe