- 587 Posts. Joined 11/2005
- Location: Lansing, KS
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 10:39 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- [Recommendations] Is there such a thing as hiss less portable amp? Last post on 3/3/14 at 6:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Which portable amp for me? (ie 80 w/toxic & ipod classic 5) Last post on 12/17/13 at 2:59am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Need help deciding on an amp ASAP!!! Last post on 10/4/13 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread - Page 48post #706 of 7306/8/13 at 1:49pmI received my silver PP amp today and listening as I typing this post. My current portable set up consist of iPod classic (lossless files), PP amp, 1964 Q CIEM and singing beautifully. Its size is perfect for my setup and I am glad smallest amp size "war" is over and loving it needs plain 9v batteries, it is one of the reason that I decided to purchase this amp. If I have to describe its sound signature in one word, it's "controlled".
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #707 of 7306/8/13 at 2:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by justhavingfun
I received my silver PP amp today and listening as I typing this post. My current portable set up consist of iPod classic (lossless files), PP amp, 1964 Q CIEM and singing beautifully. Its size is perfect for my setup and I am glad smallest amp size "war" is over and loving it needs plain 9v batteries, it is one of the reason that I decided to purchase this amp. If I have to describe its sound signature in one word, it's "controlled".
Congrats. I'm still waiting mine although it is 17:44 EST right now. I don't know what time does USPS deliver up to.post #708 of 7306/8/13 at 4:54pmpost #709 of 7306/9/13 at 2:10ampost #710 of 7306/9/13 at 2:13amQuote:
how can i change the shipping address？i am an international order。post #711 of 7306/9/13 at 3:24ampost #712 of 7306/9/13 at 6:22amThread Starterpost #713 of 7306/12/13 at 3:30pm
Got back from my road trip to a nice little surprise at the door from Justin.
I just wanted to give you a thumbs up on great packaging job.
Due to the frequent rain over the week I was gone some of the packages that were left at my doorstep had gotten soaked. The Pico Power from HeadAmp was not a problem as it was packed in not one but two shipping bags in addition to the box. Thanks, I will be enjoying the pico power thorougly in the coming weeks and once again fantastic job with your packaging, Justin.post #714 of 7306/14/13 at 8:13ampost #715 of 7306/14/13 at 8:13pmpost #716 of 7306/15/13 at 2:44ampost #717 of 7306/17/13 at 1:10pmThread Starterpost #718 of 7306/19/13 at 9:11pmpost #719 of 7306/19/13 at 9:43pmThread Starter
- HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio - funny looking little tube amps 2 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 8 minutes ago
- › The "IEMs That Significantly Perform BELOW Their Price Point" Thread 8 minutes ago
- › [FiiO E17] Windows shows sound playing, yet cannot hear any sound 10 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Rev.2 + Macromolecule Double Helix 10 minutes ago
- › Production of HE-400 stopped? Is there gonna be a successor? 11 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude