- 587 Posts. Joined 11/2005
- Location: New Braunfels, TX
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- [Recommendations] Is there such a thing as hiss less portable amp? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a portable DAC relatively the same size as the Pico Power to go with my portable... Last post on 2/3/14 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which portable amp for me? (ie 80 w/toxic & ipod classic 5) Last post on 12/17/13 at 2:59am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
- List Of Diy Headphone Amps
HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread - Page 48
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I received my silver PP amp today and listening as I typing this post. My current portable set up consist of iPod classic (lossless files), PP amp, 1964 Q CIEM and singing beautifully. Its size is perfect for my setup and I am glad smallest amp size "war" is over and loving it needs plain 9v batteries, it is one of the reason that I decided to purchase this amp. If I have to describe its sound signature in one word, it's "controlled".
Congrats. I'm still waiting mine although it is 17:44 EST right now. I don't know what time does USPS deliver up to.
how can i change the shipping address？i am an international order。
Got back from my road trip to a nice little surprise at the door from Justin.
I just wanted to give you a thumbs up on great packaging job.
Due to the frequent rain over the week I was gone some of the packages that were left at my doorstep had gotten soaked. The Pico Power from HeadAmp was not a problem as it was packed in not one but two shipping bags in addition to the box. Thanks, I will be enjoying the pico power thorougly in the coming weeks and once again fantastic job with your packaging, Justin.
- HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Need help getting a basic setup started for my HD 558 and speakers 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 1 minute ago
- › What "house sound" annoys you the most? 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › iPad iPhone bit-perfect wi-fi streaming 24bit or DSD files / high... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 DAP / DAC 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)