- 587 Posts. Joined 11/2005
- Location: Lansing, KS
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 4/15/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- [Recommendations] Is there such a thing as hiss less portable amp? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a portable DAC relatively the same size as the Pico Power to go with my portable... Last post on 2/3/14 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which portable amp for me? (ie 80 w/toxic & ipod classic 5) Last post on 12/17/13 at 2:59am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread - Page 48post #706 of 7306/8/13 at 1:49pmI received my silver PP amp today and listening as I typing this post. My current portable set up consist of iPod classic (lossless files), PP amp, 1964 Q CIEM and singing beautifully. Its size is perfect for my setup and I am glad smallest amp size "war" is over and loving it needs plain 9v batteries, it is one of the reason that I decided to purchase this amp. If I have to describe its sound signature in one word, it's "controlled".
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #707 of 7306/8/13 at 2:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by justhavingfun
I received my silver PP amp today and listening as I typing this post. My current portable set up consist of iPod classic (lossless files), PP amp, 1964 Q CIEM and singing beautifully. Its size is perfect for my setup and I am glad smallest amp size "war" is over and loving it needs plain 9v batteries, it is one of the reason that I decided to purchase this amp. If I have to describe its sound signature in one word, it's "controlled".
Congrats. I'm still waiting mine although it is 17:44 EST right now. I don't know what time does USPS deliver up to.post #708 of 7306/8/13 at 4:54pmpost #709 of 7306/9/13 at 2:10ampost #710 of 7306/9/13 at 2:13amQuote:
how can i change the shipping address？i am an international order。post #711 of 7306/9/13 at 3:24ampost #712 of 7306/9/13 at 6:22amThread Starterpost #713 of 7306/12/13 at 3:30pm
Got back from my road trip to a nice little surprise at the door from Justin.
I just wanted to give you a thumbs up on great packaging job.
Due to the frequent rain over the week I was gone some of the packages that were left at my doorstep had gotten soaked. The Pico Power from HeadAmp was not a problem as it was packed in not one but two shipping bags in addition to the box. Thanks, I will be enjoying the pico power thorougly in the coming weeks and once again fantastic job with your packaging, Justin.post #714 of 7306/14/13 at 8:13ampost #715 of 7306/14/13 at 8:13pmpost #716 of 7306/15/13 at 2:44ampost #717 of 7306/17/13 at 1:10pmThread Starterpost #718 of 7306/19/13 at 9:11pmpost #719 of 7306/19/13 at 9:43pmThread Starter
- HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › The Basshead Club 13 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot MK VIII SE incl. matched quad 6h30p-dr supertubes -... 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › $2.50 CD player sounds better than my iPod. 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 5 minutes ago
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob