Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- [Recommendations] Is there such a thing as hiss less portable amp? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a portable DAC relatively the same size as the Pico Power to go with my portable... Last post on 2/3/14 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which portable amp for me? (ie 80 w/toxic & ipod classic 5) Last post on 12/17/13 at 2:59am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
- List Of Diy Headphone Amps
HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread - Page 37
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For a second I thought you said you were being held captive by Justin Timberlake...
Has anyone tried the Pico Power with a HE5LE? The otherwise pretty good Leckerton UHA6S has a hard time driving it. The result is far from being convincing. An old AD8620 based Shellbrook Minihead Sig with a seriously high gain does a much better job. Now I hope the PP will be even better.
I am in the same boat as you, but I did not expect a shipping notice so early as I placed my order well into the new year.
As it stands now I am spending all of my listening time with the new GS-X mk2 that arrived on Wednesday, so it is hard to be impatient.
However, I pre-ordered back in October last year and promptly paid when I received the payment notice from Headamp. I am sure he has a legitimate reason for the delay.
Have you tried contacting Justin directly through email or phone? That would probably be the best and most efficient way to get clarification.
it's the next silver one to ship. unfortunately, 3 of the silver enclosures got damaged during assembly and could not be used. i will get it out as soon as the next batch of finished enclosures is ready
I pre order on Aug 2nd 2012, Red colour, paid last Jan 2013 when i got payment notification, i'm still waiting no shipping notification until now
Edited by Qosmio - 3/16/13 at 10:22pm
- HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Not Happy with my current setup. Details inside. Need help picking... 35 seconds ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 for directional accuracy? 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Tralucent Audio: Ref 1 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 1 minute ago
- › I hear no difference. What am I doing wrong? 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › How do I hook up two active monitors to subwoofer without sound card? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)