Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- [Recommendations] Is there such a thing as hiss less portable amp? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a portable DAC relatively the same size as the Pico Power to go with my portable... Last post on 2/3/14 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which portable amp for me? (ie 80 w/toxic & ipod classic 5) Last post on 12/17/13 at 2:59am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- List Of Diy Headphone Amps
HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread - Page 37
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For a second I thought you said you were being held captive by Justin Timberlake...
Has anyone tried the Pico Power with a HE5LE? The otherwise pretty good Leckerton UHA6S has a hard time driving it. The result is far from being convincing. An old AD8620 based Shellbrook Minihead Sig with a seriously high gain does a much better job. Now I hope the PP will be even better.
I am in the same boat as you, but I did not expect a shipping notice so early as I placed my order well into the new year.
As it stands now I am spending all of my listening time with the new GS-X mk2 that arrived on Wednesday, so it is hard to be impatient.
However, I pre-ordered back in October last year and promptly paid when I received the payment notice from Headamp. I am sure he has a legitimate reason for the delay.
Have you tried contacting Justin directly through email or phone? That would probably be the best and most efficient way to get clarification.
it's the next silver one to ship. unfortunately, 3 of the silver enclosures got damaged during assembly and could not be used. i will get it out as soon as the next batch of finished enclosures is ready
I pre order on Aug 2nd 2012, Red colour, paid last Jan 2013 when i got payment notification, i'm still waiting no shipping notification until now
Edited by Qosmio - 3/16/13 at 10:22pm
- HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 14 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear: Smelly Ear cup........ 36 seconds ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 25-26 54 seconds ago
- › Sony PHA-1 portable DAC/amp 2 minutes ago
- › New Nagra HD DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD700 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Help me choose 1 of AD900x, HD598 and Q701. And DAC/amp... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)