Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 2/20/15 at 6:01am in Portable Headphone Amps
- [Recommendations] Is there such a thing as hiss less portable amp? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a portable DAC relatively the same size as the Pico Power to go with my portable... Last post on 2/3/14 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which portable amp for me? (ie 80 w/toxic & ipod classic 5) Last post on 12/17/13 at 2:59am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headamp to receiver? Last post on 12/14/13 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
- List Of Diy Headphone Amps
HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread - Page 37
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For a second I thought you said you were being held captive by Justin Timberlake...
Has anyone tried the Pico Power with a HE5LE? The otherwise pretty good Leckerton UHA6S has a hard time driving it. The result is far from being convincing. An old AD8620 based Shellbrook Minihead Sig with a seriously high gain does a much better job. Now I hope the PP will be even better.
I am in the same boat as you, but I did not expect a shipping notice so early as I placed my order well into the new year.
As it stands now I am spending all of my listening time with the new GS-X mk2 that arrived on Wednesday, so it is hard to be impatient.
However, I pre-ordered back in October last year and promptly paid when I received the payment notice from Headamp. I am sure he has a legitimate reason for the delay.
Have you tried contacting Justin directly through email or phone? That would probably be the best and most efficient way to get clarification.
it's the next silver one to ship. unfortunately, 3 of the silver enclosures got damaged during assembly and could not be used. i will get it out as soon as the next batch of finished enclosures is ready
I pre order on Aug 2nd 2012, Red colour, paid last Jan 2013 when i got payment notification, i'm still waiting no shipping notification until now
Edited by Qosmio - 3/16/13 at 10:22pm
- HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 5 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225e owner - Sr325e vs PS500e which way to upgrade? 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2