Any updates on the Power amp?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 8/1/15 at 8:43pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- [Recommendations] Is there such a thing as hiss less portable amp? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a portable DAC relatively the same size as the Pico Power to go with my portable... Last post on 2/3/14 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which portable amp for me? (ie 80 w/toxic & ipod classic 5) Last post on 12/17/13 at 2:59am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headamp to receiver? Last post on 12/14/13 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
- List Of Diy Headphone Amps
HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:
pretty close. unfortunately, all the vendors are going to be shutting down after next week. so that leaves just 9 more productive days this year for the businesses with employees (ugh). i might get the enclosures back in time, but i don't know. it depends how fast they go. if i do, i'll be able to get ~10 assembled, so at least one in each color, and post up some photos.
Edited by justin w. - 12/10/12 at 9:21pm
just a couple more weeks now. batteries are here -- yes, i'm not cheap so some batteries are included to get you started. name brand too.
tracking has changed from delivery next Thursday to early delivery tomorrow -- if that happens, i'll have some pics very soon.
- HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 19 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 52 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › How much does the quality of RCA cables matter? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica debuts three new pairs of headphones ATH-R70x,... 3 minutes ago
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre SPDIF DAC with headphone amplifier? 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2