Please add me to pre-order list. Thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 5/16/13 at 12:45am in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos (Audeze, HiFiMAN, Stax) -- sign up now Last post on Today at 7:18 pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- My Headphone Amp Design!!! Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:29am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
- HeadAmp appreciation thread Last post on 1/31/13 at 2:33pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread - Page 15
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
the pre-order price is $375
regular price will be $449-499 depending on final costs which i don't have yet.
the amount of power is not necessary for IEMs, but overall it is the best sounding Pico amp i have made so far, regardless of type of headphone. With IEMs you can use the low gain setting of 1x.
That does it for me - COUNT ME IN for a pre-order!
This was a great amp at RMAF 2012 for full size phones, without having to mess with a balanced cable. And I already have a pair of 520 maH lithium rechargeable batteries to use with it.
Justin, our dog has developed health problems and we just spent $1373 in one day at the Vet, with more to come. If I can't do the pre-order due to the unexpected expenses, how much time do I have to let you know if I need out?
- HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Stax thread (New) 17 seconds ago
- › The curse of "higher"-fi / Refuse to use EQ, bass boost, too... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 1 minute ago
- › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links... 2 minutes ago
- › Low-Price Audiophile Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W3000ANV 5 minutes ago
- › Closed Headphones below $200 5 minutes ago
- › My Monster Miles Davis Tributes for your Shure SE215 + Cash 7 minutes ago
- › Replacement for SE215's 9 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones for low volume listening? 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe