- 44 Posts. Joined 7/2009
- Select All Posts By This User
Today I went over to the machine shop to approve the next phase in the machining of the enclosures. Here are some pics from the visit:
The enclosure starts as a solid block of aluminum
All 3 pieces of the box being machined at the same time.
Inside of the top cover being machined
It looks beautiful. It's small!
- I will be updated the Google Docs pre-order list (see the link to it in the first post of the thread)
- The leather cases and packaging have arrived
- The circuit boards arrive today
- The enclosures should be done machining in 1-2 weeks, and then go off for the finishing steps
I will also be sending a PM to anyone on the pre-order list to ask for more information
i had the sample enclosure sent off for polishing & anodizing. it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. if it looks good, i will design the laser engraving artwork for it, engrave it, and post the pics here.