I can vouch for yooss's low toleration for hihg frequncies, though I wouldn't call it sibilance. Glad to see things are working for you. I would love to own this earphone as a last and forever earphone.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/20/10
- productEarSonics SM2tagged by System, 12/20/10
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 12/20/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/20/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 12/20/10
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 12/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEM ~200$ Last post on 11/7/12 at 9:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones for under $250? Last post on 6/28/12 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CIEM(s) with CK10-Type Sound Signature? Last post on 6/12/12 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
[Review] Sensaphonics j-phonics - the BEST professional universal stage ear monitor yet - Page 5post #61 of 2082/16/11 at 6:38pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 2082/16/11 at 6:41pmpost #63 of 2082/16/11 at 6:45pmThread Starterpost #64 of 2082/16/11 at 7:03pmpost #65 of 2082/16/11 at 7:14pmThread Starterpost #66 of 2082/17/11 at 6:34ampost #67 of 2082/20/11 at 4:47pmThread Starter
I'll need to add some better wear shots and stress relief examples since I was able to trade with a headfi member for the mx version. After returning the sp version, I was at a loss as I had fallen in love. My broken arm is keeping me from the camera, though.post #68 of 2082/20/11 at 8:35pm
Wow, I somehow overlooked that your review is back up - congrats, excellent work as always! Looking forward to possibly more impressions about the mx vs. sp version. Oh and get well soon, your pics are always very much appreciated, here and over in the photo thread...post #69 of 2082/21/11 at 2:54pmpost #70 of 2082/21/11 at 4:11pmpost #71 of 2082/21/11 at 8:19pmpost #72 of 2082/21/11 at 9:11pm
Heh. At this rate, pretty soon people here will start asking you about fishing advice and the good ole' days before actually getting to the earphones. Hm, by the way, how are ye olde ears holding up?
post #73 of 2082/21/11 at 9:27pmQuote:
I actually did this very thing, via pm.
He told me to get off his lawn...
post #74 of 2082/21/11 at 11:08pmThread Starter
Thanks for the well-wishes. As soon as I'm able enough to type the word 'stod*y' again without wrist pain, indeed I'll add a lot to this thread and a dear idea I have for comparing the darlings of professional monitoring: j-phonics, um3x, sm3.post #75 of 2082/22/11 at 8:47amQuote:
really looking forward for your comparison :DReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] Sensaphonics j-phonics - the BEST professional universal stage ear monitor yet
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 16 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 19 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 SE maxxed and extras 21 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › New Steven Wilson album in February! 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone Edition 9 symmetric cable? 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3