I can vouch for yooss's low toleration for hihg frequncies, though I wouldn't call it sibilance. Glad to see things are working for you. I would love to own this earphone as a last and forever earphone.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/20/10
- productEarSonics SM2tagged by System, 12/20/10
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 12/20/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/20/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 12/20/10
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 12/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEM ~200$ Last post on 11/7/12 at 9:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones for under $250? Last post on 6/28/12 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CIEM(s) with CK10-Type Sound Signature? Last post on 7/14/16 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
If you are a bass head and like still like to hear to rest of the music, then this Burson V4 could be for you. Charles at Burson had offered the V5 in exchange for a honest evaluation. I did...
Preamble: Founded just last year in 2015, ORIVETI (http://www.oriveti.com/) is still a new company on the market that is however not new to the audio business, having members in their...
Sometimes I have a strong desire to start a review with a conclusion, and then explain everything in more details. This time I think I'll follow this urge. So, OPUS#2 from theBit became for me one...
Meze is a Romanian company which became widely known on a portable audio market after releasing its wooden 99 Classics model. These headphones became a hit due to a semi-portable form factor,...
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
[Review] Sensaphonics j-phonics - the BEST professional universal stage ear monitor yet - Page 5post #61 of 2082/16/11 at 6:38pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 2082/16/11 at 6:41pmpost #63 of 2082/16/11 at 6:45pmThread Starterpost #64 of 2082/16/11 at 7:03pmpost #65 of 2082/16/11 at 7:14pmThread Starterpost #66 of 2082/17/11 at 6:34ampost #67 of 2082/20/11 at 4:47pmThread Starter
I'll need to add some better wear shots and stress relief examples since I was able to trade with a headfi member for the mx version. After returning the sp version, I was at a loss as I had fallen in love. My broken arm is keeping me from the camera, though.post #68 of 2082/20/11 at 8:35pm
Wow, I somehow overlooked that your review is back up - congrats, excellent work as always! Looking forward to possibly more impressions about the mx vs. sp version. Oh and get well soon, your pics are always very much appreciated, here and over in the photo thread...post #69 of 2082/21/11 at 2:54pmpost #70 of 2082/21/11 at 4:11pmpost #71 of 2082/21/11 at 8:19pmpost #72 of 2082/21/11 at 9:11pm
Heh. At this rate, pretty soon people here will start asking you about fishing advice and the good ole' days before actually getting to the earphones. Hm, by the way, how are ye olde ears holding up?
post #73 of 2082/21/11 at 9:27pmQuote:
I actually did this very thing, via pm.
He told me to get off his lawn...
post #74 of 2082/21/11 at 11:08pmThread Starter
Thanks for the well-wishes. As soon as I'm able enough to type the word 'stod*y' again without wrist pain, indeed I'll add a lot to this thread and a dear idea I have for comparing the darlings of professional monitoring: j-phonics, um3x, sm3.post #75 of 2082/22/11 at 8:47amQuote:
really looking forward for your comparison :DReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] Sensaphonics j-phonics - the BEST professional universal stage ear monitor yet
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sonoma Model One electrostatic headphone system 43 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Supreme Sound Opamp V4 by snellemin
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by HiFiChris
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by cleg
- › Meze 11 Neo by mgunin
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear