I can vouch for yooss's low toleration for hihg frequncies, though I wouldn't call it sibilance. Glad to see things are working for you. I would love to own this earphone as a last and forever earphone.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/20/10
- productEarSonics SM2tagged by System, 12/20/10
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 12/20/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/20/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 12/20/10
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 12/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEM ~200$ Last post on 11/7/12 at 9:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones for under $250? Last post on 6/28/12 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CIEM(s) with CK10-Type Sound Signature? Last post on 6/12/12 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
[Review] Sensaphonics j-phonics - the BEST professional universal stage ear monitor yet - Page 5post #61 of 2082/16/11 at 6:38pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 2082/16/11 at 6:41pmpost #63 of 2082/16/11 at 6:45pmThread Starterpost #64 of 2082/16/11 at 7:03pmpost #65 of 2082/16/11 at 7:14pmThread Starterpost #66 of 2082/17/11 at 6:34ampost #67 of 2082/20/11 at 4:47pmThread Starter
I'll need to add some better wear shots and stress relief examples since I was able to trade with a headfi member for the mx version. After returning the sp version, I was at a loss as I had fallen in love. My broken arm is keeping me from the camera, though.post #68 of 2082/20/11 at 8:35pm
Wow, I somehow overlooked that your review is back up - congrats, excellent work as always! Looking forward to possibly more impressions about the mx vs. sp version. Oh and get well soon, your pics are always very much appreciated, here and over in the photo thread...post #69 of 2082/21/11 at 2:54pmpost #70 of 2082/21/11 at 4:11pmpost #71 of 2082/21/11 at 8:19pmpost #72 of 2082/21/11 at 9:11pm
Heh. At this rate, pretty soon people here will start asking you about fishing advice and the good ole' days before actually getting to the earphones. Hm, by the way, how are ye olde ears holding up?
post #73 of 2082/21/11 at 9:27pmQuote:
I actually did this very thing, via pm.
He told me to get off his lawn...
post #74 of 2082/21/11 at 11:08pmThread Starter
Thanks for the well-wishes. As soon as I'm able enough to type the word 'stod*y' again without wrist pain, indeed I'll add a lot to this thread and a dear idea I have for comparing the darlings of professional monitoring: j-phonics, um3x, sm3.post #75 of 2082/22/11 at 8:47amQuote:
really looking forward for your comparison :DReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] Sensaphonics j-phonics - the BEST professional universal stage ear monitor yet
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Suggest me a headphone under 150 $ 23 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1RBTmk2 47 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)