I can vouch for yooss's low toleration for hihg frequncies, though I wouldn't call it sibilance. Glad to see things are working for you. I would love to own this earphone as a last and forever earphone.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/20/10
- productEarSonics SM2tagged by System, 12/20/10
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 12/20/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/20/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 12/20/10
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 12/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEM ~200$ Last post on 11/7/12 at 9:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones for under $250? Last post on 6/28/12 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CIEM(s) with CK10-Type Sound Signature? Last post on 6/12/12 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
[Review] Sensaphonics j-phonics - the BEST professional universal stage ear monitor yet - Page 5post #61 of 2082/16/11 at 6:38pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 2082/16/11 at 6:41pmpost #63 of 2082/16/11 at 6:45pmThread Starterpost #64 of 2082/16/11 at 7:03pmpost #65 of 2082/16/11 at 7:14pmThread Starterpost #66 of 2082/17/11 at 6:34ampost #67 of 2082/20/11 at 4:47pmThread Starter
I'll need to add some better wear shots and stress relief examples since I was able to trade with a headfi member for the mx version. After returning the sp version, I was at a loss as I had fallen in love. My broken arm is keeping me from the camera, though.post #68 of 2082/20/11 at 8:35pm
Wow, I somehow overlooked that your review is back up - congrats, excellent work as always! Looking forward to possibly more impressions about the mx vs. sp version. Oh and get well soon, your pics are always very much appreciated, here and over in the photo thread...post #69 of 2082/21/11 at 2:54pmpost #70 of 2082/21/11 at 4:11pmpost #71 of 2082/21/11 at 8:19pmpost #72 of 2082/21/11 at 9:11pm
Heh. At this rate, pretty soon people here will start asking you about fishing advice and the good ole' days before actually getting to the earphones. Hm, by the way, how are ye olde ears holding up?
post #73 of 2082/21/11 at 9:27pmQuote:
I actually did this very thing, via pm.
He told me to get off his lawn...
post #74 of 2082/21/11 at 11:08pmThread Starter
Thanks for the well-wishes. As soon as I'm able enough to type the word 'stod*y' again without wrist pain, indeed I'll add a lot to this thread and a dear idea I have for comparing the darlings of professional monitoring: j-phonics, um3x, sm3.post #75 of 2082/22/11 at 8:47amQuote:
really looking forward for your comparison :DReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] Sensaphonics j-phonics - the BEST professional universal stage ear monitor yet
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 15 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphones Barely Used Mint! 37 seconds ago
- › Audio quality factors 48 seconds ago
- › Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA-8 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Auralic Taurus MkII 4 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2