Hey guys, I got my k2 today!! =) they are not a WoW earphone, but that was not what i was looking for anyway..they sound very clear n bright imo. Going to do more listening with them =)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/20/10
- productEarSonics SM2tagged by System, 12/20/10
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 12/20/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/20/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 12/20/10
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 12/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEM ~200$ Last post on 11/7/12 at 9:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones for under $250? Last post on 6/28/12 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CIEM(s) with CK10-Type Sound Signature? Last post on 7/14/16 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Looking for earbuds can be kind of a nightmare. So many players in the game, so much variety in terms of sound, design, features, and price. I don't want to spend a lot of money since they're used...
[Review] Sensaphonics j-phonics - the BEST professional universal stage ear monitor yet - Page 13
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 2088/8/11 at 1:37ampost #183 of 2088/8/11 at 8:27ampost #184 of 2088/8/11 at 8:29ampost #185 of 2088/8/11 at 2:41pm
lol... Wow as in "Wow these sound good". They are really comfy and the sound is brilliant, but I just wish that the soundstage would be a bit bigger. But all in all, I am very happy with the sound separation n clarity.
Quote:post #186 of 2088/8/11 at 5:29pmpost #187 of 2088/8/11 at 5:51pmpost #188 of 2088/8/11 at 5:55pmpost #189 of 2088/8/11 at 5:57pm
I have the SP (Stage Monitor) and he has the MX (Musical Extreme) (<-!)
Indeed, our comments reflect the names, I'm not so sure... but Shigzeo thinks the MX and SP are identical, apart from a filter... (which dogears has removed).post #190 of 2088/8/11 at 6:01pmpost #191 of 2088/8/11 at 6:06pm
I only have a mobile phone camera, I'm not into cameras I like sound.
I'll try, tomorrow.
I was thinking along the same lines, that the drivers could be placed differently on the MX, which alters the sound, however no way of checking without sending an email to J-phonic or someone with an MX skeleton.post #192 of 2088/8/11 at 6:09pm
But as you mentioned, I think they have the same config except for the filters on MX --- which I think is a 'miss' because they sounded awful for a $400 IEM :P It is so unrecommended :D Good thing the filters can easily be removed :)post #193 of 2088/8/11 at 6:29pm
I think they have the same config only because Shigzeo thinks so, afterall he had both the SP and MX right? For rather obscure reasons he's had the SP, MX and 2-XS, which is basically three copies of the same product.
He must love Sensaphonic, I think he's an old-school audio lover, from back when only Sensaphonic and Ultimate Ears had noteworthy custom IEM's, and everyone would compare the 2-XS and some UE model.
In those days the 2-XS was very popular, and expensive, now we have the 2-XS in a universal IEM at half the cost, I think this fact, and his very long exposure to this sound (unless I'm mistaken) factors in to his appreciation for the J-phonic.
For me, it's a completely new sound, I have very little exposure to it, and nothing to compare it to apart from the Stax SR-404 (the full-size electrostatic sound, unlike your Stax IEM's), and the Apple earbud, because that's all it has anything in common with in it's signature, and the ATH-CK10 as far as speed and detail are concerned.
Yes I know it sounds crazy, Stax and apple earbuds, but if you listen to an apple earbud (they're not that bad, made by Fostex after all) and imagine the same sound 5 times better so to speak, that is close to what you'll hear in the J-phonic.
More detailed impressions to come soon.post #194 of 2088/8/11 at 6:46pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] Sensaphonics j-phonics - the BEST professional universal stage ear monitor yet
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 42 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 44 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 57 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Vape-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Bijou All Tube Futterman Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...