want to try this to, I like sound character from iBasso's amp.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best portable amp for driving demanding over ear cans? Last post on 3/4/11 at 10:54am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for LCD2 Last post on 8/14/14 at 8:35am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Anyone using RE262 with a balanced portable amp ? Last post on 10/16/11 at 3:09pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso DB2 has arrived Last post on 10/31/13 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso DB-2, the Boomslang 2 with dual dacs and 24/196 input. 1st 10 sales to Japanese Tsunami... Last post on 9/1/14 at 12:01pm in Portable Source Gear
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
- Headphone Impedance
iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight recommended op amps page 16. . - Page 64
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Im heavy thinking of the pb2 but ron said single ended to single ended he would choose the p4 and im not unsatisfied with the p4 so I will jist have to wait and see if one pops up for a decent ammount pr just be satisfied if possible in this hobby lol
I am a new comer and have not owned any protable amps yet. I have ordered DX50 3rd batch and waiting to receive it. My present gear is Cowon J3, TF 10 pro (change to E5C housing) and a custom made cable.
I am interested in PB-2 or DB-2, but have no idea which model is more suitable for DX50 and my IEM.
Would you please give me some advice?
Thanks. Yes, I will wait for the DX50 and test it on my IEM before I buy any AMPs. But as a IEM such as TF10 Pro or SE535....etc, is it necessary to have a AMP as upgrade?
I've got a UE900 and an amp doesn't improve it much. Just because its expensive doesn't mean its better
Got a Iriver ihp140 optic out to db2 optic in using a sys_concepts custom cable, ibasso balanced from the db2 to pb2 then balanced out with toxic silver poison to westone w4r. I havent gotten all parts in but all are on there way
Im also getting a toxic silver poison ibasso balanced to rsa balanced to use with my toxic silver poison westone cable.
Im coming from the algorthyhm solo dac to the db2 dac hopefully I like it lol I made a ton of previsions for the use of both the db2 amd pb2. Should be a pretty powerful portable rig/ desktop replacement
Will also be using the db2 with ny sr-71b
Then needing to get a ibasso balanced to rsa balanced cable made so I csn use my rsa with the db2
Agree'd STAY BY HER
The Db1 has a nice sound, spacious. Well detailed, wonderful sound stage ofc! I would hope the DB2 would sound the same of better
Ironically though the pb1 is laid back compared to the clean lean and spacious db1
- iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight recommended op amps page 16. .
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 19 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › fidelio x1 lover seeks affair with sexy portable. 1 minute ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone listening to music at 120dB ? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni Used -- CLOSED SOLD 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › New original cable for Philips Fidelio L1? 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)