want to try this to, I like sound character from iBasso's amp.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best portable amp for driving demanding over ear cans? Last post on 3/4/11 at 10:54am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for LCD2 Last post on 10/9/14 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Anyone using RE262 with a balanced portable amp ? Last post on 10/16/11 at 3:09pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso DB2 has arrived Last post on 10/31/13 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso DB-2, the Boomslang 2 with dual dacs and 24/196 input. 1st 10 sales to Japanese Tsunami... Last post on 9/1/14 at 12:01pm in Portable Source Gear
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Intro:- This is my first earphone from DUNU-topsound, one of the most talked about Chinese earphone brand with some high performing earphones like DN-1000 and Dn-2000 decided to up the...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
- Headphone Impedance
iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight recommended op amps page 16. . - Page 64
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Im heavy thinking of the pb2 but ron said single ended to single ended he would choose the p4 and im not unsatisfied with the p4 so I will jist have to wait and see if one pops up for a decent ammount pr just be satisfied if possible in this hobby lol
I am a new comer and have not owned any protable amps yet. I have ordered DX50 3rd batch and waiting to receive it. My present gear is Cowon J3, TF 10 pro (change to E5C housing) and a custom made cable.
I am interested in PB-2 or DB-2, but have no idea which model is more suitable for DX50 and my IEM.
Would you please give me some advice?
Thanks. Yes, I will wait for the DX50 and test it on my IEM before I buy any AMPs. But as a IEM such as TF10 Pro or SE535....etc, is it necessary to have a AMP as upgrade?
I've got a UE900 and an amp doesn't improve it much. Just because its expensive doesn't mean its better
Got a Iriver ihp140 optic out to db2 optic in using a sys_concepts custom cable, ibasso balanced from the db2 to pb2 then balanced out with toxic silver poison to westone w4r. I havent gotten all parts in but all are on there way
Im also getting a toxic silver poison ibasso balanced to rsa balanced to use with my toxic silver poison westone cable.
Im coming from the algorthyhm solo dac to the db2 dac hopefully I like it lol I made a ton of previsions for the use of both the db2 amd pb2. Should be a pretty powerful portable rig/ desktop replacement
Will also be using the db2 with ny sr-71b
Then needing to get a ibasso balanced to rsa balanced cable made so I csn use my rsa with the db2
Agree'd STAY BY HER
The Db1 has a nice sound, spacious. Well detailed, wonderful sound stage ofc! I would hope the DB2 would sound the same of better
Ironically though the pb1 is laid back compared to the clean lean and spacious db1
- iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight recommended op amps page 16. .
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 38 seconds ago
- › what is electricity. what is that 'stuff' flowing through all our... 44 seconds ago
- › The ULTIMATE basshead's iems - Top tier iems that provide the whole... 55 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser MX400 vs MX500 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by suman134
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2