want to try this to, I like sound character from iBasso's amp.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best portable amp for driving demanding over ear cans? Last post on 3/4/11 at 10:54am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for LCD2 Last post on 10/9/14 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Anyone using RE262 with a balanced portable amp ? Last post on 10/16/11 at 3:09pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso DB2 has arrived Last post on 10/31/13 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso DB-2, the Boomslang 2 with dual dacs and 24/196 input. 1st 10 sales to Japanese Tsunami... Last post on 9/1/14 at 12:01pm in Portable Source Gear
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
- Headphone Impedance
iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight recommended op amps page 16. . - Page 64
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Im heavy thinking of the pb2 but ron said single ended to single ended he would choose the p4 and im not unsatisfied with the p4 so I will jist have to wait and see if one pops up for a decent ammount pr just be satisfied if possible in this hobby lol
I am a new comer and have not owned any protable amps yet. I have ordered DX50 3rd batch and waiting to receive it. My present gear is Cowon J3, TF 10 pro (change to E5C housing) and a custom made cable.
I am interested in PB-2 or DB-2, but have no idea which model is more suitable for DX50 and my IEM.
Would you please give me some advice?
Thanks. Yes, I will wait for the DX50 and test it on my IEM before I buy any AMPs. But as a IEM such as TF10 Pro or SE535....etc, is it necessary to have a AMP as upgrade?
I've got a UE900 and an amp doesn't improve it much. Just because its expensive doesn't mean its better
Got a Iriver ihp140 optic out to db2 optic in using a sys_concepts custom cable, ibasso balanced from the db2 to pb2 then balanced out with toxic silver poison to westone w4r. I havent gotten all parts in but all are on there way
Im also getting a toxic silver poison ibasso balanced to rsa balanced to use with my toxic silver poison westone cable.
Im coming from the algorthyhm solo dac to the db2 dac hopefully I like it lol I made a ton of previsions for the use of both the db2 amd pb2. Should be a pretty powerful portable rig/ desktop replacement
Will also be using the db2 with ny sr-71b
Then needing to get a ibasso balanced to rsa balanced cable made so I csn use my rsa with the db2
Agree'd STAY BY HER
The Db1 has a nice sound, spacious. Well detailed, wonderful sound stage ofc! I would hope the DB2 would sound the same of better
Ironically though the pb1 is laid back compared to the clean lean and spacious db1
- iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight recommended op amps page 16. .
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › A Brief Guide to Audio for the Skeptical Consumer 29 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 Pristine condition 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › *** Awesome Elekit amplifier and Sennheiser headphones for sale **** 2 minutes ago
- › EasIest way to slightly increase second bend diameter onES-5's... 2 minutes ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › $100 phones - what to buy? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2