Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight recommended op amps page 16. .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight recommended op amps page 16. . - Page 54

post #796 of 1123

Still haven't gotten my replacement battery :'(

post #797 of 1123

Hmmm...  Did they send you an e-mail saying when it was shipped?   10 days would be more than enough time.

post #798 of 1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilch0md View Post

Hmmm...  Did they send you an e-mail saying when it was shipped?   10 days would be more than enough time.

They did, they had shipped it the 28th. I have a tracking number for USPS but it doesn't seem to be updating

post #799 of 1123

No worries yet...

 

It's coming.

 

I know you're dying to find out if you've got a bad battery, a bad battery connector, a bad charging circuit or whatever.  

 

Meanwhile, the good news is that the PB2 is rocking on external power, just fine.

 

Did you get your Milian Acoustics SPOFC interconnect yet?  (And did you order it with the Kevlar sleeve or one of his other offerings?)

 

Mike 

post #800 of 1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilch0md View Post

No worries yet...

 

It's coming.

 

I know you're dying to find out if you've got a bad battery, a bad battery connector, a bad charging circuit or whatever.  

 

Meanwhile, the good news is that the PB2 is rocking on external power, just fine.

 

Did you get your Milian Acoustics SPOFC interconnect yet?  (And did you order it with the Kevlar sleeve or one of his other offerings?)

 

Mike 

 

 

 

 

Yes the same day I placed the order with Milian he was able to send the cable out. I love it and I think it's a great fit. I'm still waiting on my Mad Dogs to get back from BTG audio, I had Brian do a hardwire split to Hirose connector. I'll finally finally be able to test out my rig it's been months in the making lol

post #801 of 1123

I copied another one of your ideas with that bag lol tongue.gif

post #802 of 1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by kskwerl View Post

I copied another one of your ideas with that bag lol tongue.gif

 

LOL!   I'm so flattered, I'm going to start calling you Mini-Me!  beerchug.gif

 

Just kidding - every purchase decision you're making is your own - we just think alike!

 

Nice pictures by the way!  A top loading bag just makes so much sense!   L3000.gif


Edited by zilch0md - 10/2/12 at 6:09pm
post #803 of 1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilch0md View Post

Nice pictures by the way!  A top loading bag just makes so much sense!   L3000.gif

It really does, it was kind of a shot in the dark with the bag but it happened to fit perfectly and it's great for bringing to work or around the house!

post #804 of 1123

Absolutely! tongue_smile.gif

 

I spend a lot of time on my feet around the house, doing chores or whatever, all while wearing the LCD-2 with that gear bag hanging from my shoulder.  I push it around to my back and loop the headphone cable around my neck a couple of turns - good to go.   My wife says I look uber-GEEK, but hey, I'm dialed in.  Excuse me while I enjoy my music on the move!   

 

Mike

post #805 of 1123

Didnt want to open a new thread so just wondering if someone can answer my query.

 

How do I got a bit more bass with this combo?

 

I got the BUF634P/OPA604AP in the PB2 and the blue opamps on the DB2?

 

I can roll opamps so skill isnt a problem but just wondering if someone has been able to get a bit more bass depth.

 

Battery life is not an issue but amp stability and protection is.

post #806 of 1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilch0md View Post

Absolutely! tongue_smile.gif

 

I spend a lot of time on my feet around the house, doing chores or whatever, all while wearing the LCD-2 with that gear bag hanging from my shoulder.  I push it around to my back and loop the headphone cable around my neck a couple of turns - good to go.   My wife says I look uber-GEEK, but hey, I'm dialed in.  Excuse me while I enjoy my music on the move!   

 

Mike

haha that's awesome, I plan on doing the very same!

post #807 of 1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by kskwerl View Post

haha that's awesome, I plan on doing the very same!

Let's hope we never run into each other on the street somewhere...   We might be shocked to discover we're wearing the same clothes.  beerchug.gif

post #808 of 1123

Listening to Adele on my PB2 -> LCD-2 at the moment.   (She's slowly growing on me...  and 21 has a lot of dynamics.) 

post #809 of 1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilch0md View Post

Listening to Adele on my PB2 -> LCD-2 at the moment.   (She's slowly growing on me...  and 21 has a lot of dynamics.) 

Adele is pretty nice, love her voice. Think she was on the latest cover on Rolling Stones

 

The battery finally got to the states! it's at customs in NYC.

post #810 of 1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by kskwerl View Post

[snip]

 

The battery finally got to the states! it's at customs in NYC.

 

Soon we will know if the original battery is junk or if there's a problem with the PB2 charging circuit.  Either way, it was nice of iBasso to send you a free battery.

 

Tick, tock, tick, tock....

 

Mike

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight recommended op amps page 16. .