which one is better For sound bass isolation and clairty
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/15/10
- productMonster Beats by Dre Studiotagged by System, 12/15/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 12/15/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 12/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphones with price comparable to Beats by Dre Studio? Last post on 5/28/11 at 11:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Turbine gold or Miles Davis Last post on 3/15/11 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whistling noise on Monster Turbine Pro Gold Last post on 1/12/11 at 8:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Turbines Pro Gold Last post on 12/12/10 at 1:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs for under $200 Last post on 12/7/10 at 9:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
These are simply the best sounding headphones I have ever owned (and I've owned and sold a lot of them). They are sublimely smooth, yet detailed without the least bit of harshness at all in the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbines Pro Gold Vs Beats By Dre Studio
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I actually think that if you want a lot of bass you should go for the Beats By Dre. The Turbines left me wanting more in the lower end and I do not like a lot of bass in my headphones. I think you should go with a pair of Sony instead of the Studio though but that is just my opinion.
Definitely the monster turbine hands down. they have a sound that i would describe as very smooth. The bass is better but not more than the beats. I wonder why so many people here hate anything from Bose, Skullcandy and Monster. They make some great stuff just overpriced on some of them...
Sound (overall): Well, depends on what you listen to. During my short experiences with the Studios, I found them to be good with music that are represented as a cube with very sharp edges: The Police kind of rock. Not too fast, clear and hard-hitting notes.
Bass: The Golds have more smoothness and depth, while the Studios have harder impact, which is why they are good for said cube music.
Clarity: This I sincerely cannot say. However the Golds are not really clear: That's the Coppers.
I own the MTPG's, and I have tried friends beats. I can say with no bias that my Gold's are supremely better. Beats' bass is just overwhelming compared to the Golds because the beats are geared towards the mass market which has been convinced that
BASS = QUALITY.
Admittedly, if bass is all you're looking for then I'm sure there are other solutions that are better for you than beats, but when you factor in clarity, then its simply no contest, Golds win.
- Monster Turbines Pro Gold Vs Beats By Dre Studio
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 10 seconds ago
- › A more comfortable alternative to the Dunu DN-1000 54 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 3 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 3 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 5 minutes ago
- › Ifi ican nano - any impressions? 6 minutes ago
- › Sound Science is Dangerous to our Enjoyment of Music! 7 minutes ago
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3