Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Westone 4 Appreciation Thread and Reviews (a.k.a. Westone 4 ?)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Westone 4 Appreciation Thread and Reviews (a.k.a. Westone 4 ?) - Page 311

post #4651 of 5326
Quote:
Originally Posted by psion84 View Post
 

W4r Bliss. :biggrin:

 

Very Nice. are you using or have you thought about using the Optical out? on the AK?

post #4652 of 5326

Just ordered a pair of these from Amazon for $320......hopefully a good deal for a good set of IEMs

post #4653 of 5326
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder47 View Post

Just ordered a pair of these from Amazon for $320......hopefully a good deal for a good set of IEMs
You should be very pleased
post #4654 of 5326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooses9 View Post
 

 

Very Nice. are you using or have you thought about using the Optical out? on the AK?

Im very happy with the setup at the moment. may consider going optical out in the future. but i doubt it would make a huge difference.

post #4655 of 5326
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder47 View Post
 

Just ordered a pair of these from Amazon for $320......hopefully a good deal for a good set of IEMs

 

Earphonesolutions have them for $299 definitely with warrantee and free shipping within the US, they are probably clearing the w4 out for the new w40.

 

http://www.earphonesolutions.com/westone-4r.html

post #4656 of 5326

Wow.. the W4R for $299 from a legit dealer. They are definitely making room for the W40. I wonder how they will compare.

post #4657 of 5326
Where have you guys seen this W40 info?
post #4658 of 5326
Quote:
Originally Posted by milford30 View Post
 

 

Earphonesolutions have them for $299 definitely with warrantee and free shipping within the US, they are probably clearing the w4 out for the new w40.

 

http://www.earphonesolutions.com/westone-4r.html

 

Incredible deal! 

post #4659 of 5326
post #4660 of 5326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalithian View Post
 

Wow.. the W4R for $299 from a legit dealer. They are definitely making room for the W40. I wonder how they will compare.

 

They claim an improved audio performance, and I like the simple logo in the picture with the phone remote cable included.

post #4661 of 5326
Quote:
Originally Posted by milford30 View Post
 

 

They claim an improved audio performance, and I like the simple logo in the picture with the phone remote cable included.

 

I'll be very curious what "improved audio performance" will mean! 

post #4662 of 5326

Hmm part of me can't help but wonder if it's the same drivers just in a new shell...

post #4663 of 5326
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post

Hmm part of me can't help but wonder if it's the same drivers just in a new shell...


Took the words right out of my mouth...
post #4664 of 5326
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post
 

Hmm part of me can't help but wonder if it's the same drivers just in a new shell...

 

I'd be SHOCKED if they weren't. 

post #4665 of 5326
I think where you'd want to see or hear the difference would be in the crossover not the drivers..?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Westone 4 Appreciation Thread and Reviews (a.k.a. Westone 4 ?)