I hope their singing's better than their mathematics.
Related Forum Threads
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- In the Market Last post on 6/14/12 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 or HD600 Last post on 8/11/12 at 1:34am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my first audiophile grade headphone and I truly believe that this is a brilliant introduction to how awesome music can sound! I live is South Africa, a country that is renowned for...
When i bough these i had no id'ea how they would sound. I read some reviews but it is a iem that was flying under the radar and kind of hide in the shadow of the BA200 which is TDK's flagship (...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour. Introduction I am just another music fans in this world, I...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
HD650 owners: What genre(s) of music do you enjoy on your HD650's? - Page 3post #31 of 397/14/11 at 4:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 397/14/11 at 10:04am
I mainly purchased the HD650 to finally listen to classical music and actually enjoy it. Before these cans classical music listening at home never really got to me because it was just too different from a live concert.
While I like these phones for classical works I currently much prefer them for acoustic guitar music and female vocals. The last few weeks all that has been on my foobar playlist were the following records:
Eric Clapton, Unplugged
Loved my girlfriends reaction when first listening to the HD650's with the Earmax Pro. She asked me what this strange looking thing (the amp) next to our TV was. Instead of explaining anything I just put the HDs on her head and played 'Tears in Heaven'... she instantly closed her eyes and half through the song she removed them and said: "This sounds better than live!" ..and some quiet moments later: "You better hide this stuff or I'll take it."
Bebo Valdes & Diego El Cigala, Lagrimas Negras
Just sounds as if you'd be right there on stage with the artists, or at least sitting at the first little table in front of the stage (of course with a Mojito on the table!)
Buena Vista Social Club
This record has been one of my favourites for years but not because of the sound quality, more because I liked the songs. After having received the Earmax this was the first album I played and I was astonished by how great this record actually sounds! Rediscovered it and it will most probably stay on my disk for years.
..and then some albums from Melody Gardot, Missy Higgins, Tracy Chapman, Dido and others.
Edited by dobbylicious - 7/14/11 at 10:07ampost #33 of 397/14/11 at 11:01am
I know this might sound bad since its on youtube, but can anyone that listens to R&B tell me how this sounds on their 650s? There's supposed to be smooth deep bass in the background and I want to know if the 650s can reach it. There's a 1080p option if necessary.
One other one. How does the bass guitar in the background sound?
Edited by HesterDW - 7/14/11 at 11:34ampost #34 of 397/14/11 at 2:40pmpost #35 of 397/14/11 at 4:50pmpost #36 of 396/5/13 at 4:53ampost #37 of 396/5/13 at 7:25ampost #38 of 396/7/13 at 9:04pm
- HD650 owners: What genre(s) of music do you enjoy on your HD650's?
- Headphone Impedance
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Need headphones/earphones/earbuds under 90$ 13 seconds ago
- › Streaming service vs downloading? 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › ALO The Island USB DAC! 2 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Review 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by biggysmalls
- › TDK IE800 by Arvan
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by daduy
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2