I hope their singing's better than their mathematics.
Related Forum Threads
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- In the Market Last post on 6/14/12 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- NEW! Sony MDR-MA900 headphones. My Impressions video Last post on 4/26/13 at 9:20am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
HD650 owners: What genre(s) of music do you enjoy on your HD650's? - Page 3post #31 of 407/14/11 at 4:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 407/14/11 at 10:04am
I mainly purchased the HD650 to finally listen to classical music and actually enjoy it. Before these cans classical music listening at home never really got to me because it was just too different from a live concert.
While I like these phones for classical works I currently much prefer them for acoustic guitar music and female vocals. The last few weeks all that has been on my foobar playlist were the following records:
Eric Clapton, Unplugged
Loved my girlfriends reaction when first listening to the HD650's with the Earmax Pro. She asked me what this strange looking thing (the amp) next to our TV was. Instead of explaining anything I just put the HDs on her head and played 'Tears in Heaven'... she instantly closed her eyes and half through the song she removed them and said: "This sounds better than live!" ..and some quiet moments later: "You better hide this stuff or I'll take it."
Bebo Valdes & Diego El Cigala, Lagrimas Negras
Just sounds as if you'd be right there on stage with the artists, or at least sitting at the first little table in front of the stage (of course with a Mojito on the table!)
Buena Vista Social Club
This record has been one of my favourites for years but not because of the sound quality, more because I liked the songs. After having received the Earmax this was the first album I played and I was astonished by how great this record actually sounds! Rediscovered it and it will most probably stay on my disk for years.
..and then some albums from Melody Gardot, Missy Higgins, Tracy Chapman, Dido and others.
Edited by dobbylicious - 7/14/11 at 10:07ampost #33 of 407/14/11 at 11:01am
I know this might sound bad since its on youtube, but can anyone that listens to R&B tell me how this sounds on their 650s? There's supposed to be smooth deep bass in the background and I want to know if the 650s can reach it. There's a 1080p option if necessary.
One other one. How does the bass guitar in the background sound?
Edited by HesterDW - 7/14/11 at 11:34ampost #34 of 407/14/11 at 2:40pmpost #35 of 407/14/11 at 4:50pmpost #36 of 406/5/13 at 4:53ampost #37 of 406/5/13 at 7:25ampost #38 of 406/7/13 at 9:04pmpost #39 of 406/8/13 at 3:10ampost #40 of 405/20/16 at 1:20am
Clasical music , the brass are amazing
Any guitar music or string music.
Vocal music , chorus , jazz women voice .
It shines on a bit louder then average side of volume.
Edited by Senman - 5/20/16 at 1:29am
- HD650 owners: What genre(s) of music do you enjoy on your HD650's?
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 15 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 35 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017) 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM SERIES - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless - We Discuss It With Val Kolton -... 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear