I hope their singing's better than their mathematics.
Related Forum Threads
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- In the Market Last post on 6/14/12 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 or HD600 Last post on 8/11/12 at 1:34am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
HD650 owners: What genre(s) of music do you enjoy on your HD650's? - Page 3post #31 of 397/14/11 at 4:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 397/14/11 at 10:04am
I mainly purchased the HD650 to finally listen to classical music and actually enjoy it. Before these cans classical music listening at home never really got to me because it was just too different from a live concert.
While I like these phones for classical works I currently much prefer them for acoustic guitar music and female vocals. The last few weeks all that has been on my foobar playlist were the following records:
Eric Clapton, Unplugged
Loved my girlfriends reaction when first listening to the HD650's with the Earmax Pro. She asked me what this strange looking thing (the amp) next to our TV was. Instead of explaining anything I just put the HDs on her head and played 'Tears in Heaven'... she instantly closed her eyes and half through the song she removed them and said: "This sounds better than live!" ..and some quiet moments later: "You better hide this stuff or I'll take it."
Bebo Valdes & Diego El Cigala, Lagrimas Negras
Just sounds as if you'd be right there on stage with the artists, or at least sitting at the first little table in front of the stage (of course with a Mojito on the table!)
Buena Vista Social Club
This record has been one of my favourites for years but not because of the sound quality, more because I liked the songs. After having received the Earmax this was the first album I played and I was astonished by how great this record actually sounds! Rediscovered it and it will most probably stay on my disk for years.
..and then some albums from Melody Gardot, Missy Higgins, Tracy Chapman, Dido and others.
Edited by dobbylicious - 7/14/11 at 10:07ampost #33 of 397/14/11 at 11:01am
I know this might sound bad since its on youtube, but can anyone that listens to R&B tell me how this sounds on their 650s? There's supposed to be smooth deep bass in the background and I want to know if the 650s can reach it. There's a 1080p option if necessary.
One other one. How does the bass guitar in the background sound?
Edited by HesterDW - 7/14/11 at 11:34ampost #34 of 397/14/11 at 2:40pmpost #35 of 397/14/11 at 4:50pmpost #36 of 396/5/13 at 4:53ampost #37 of 396/5/13 at 7:25ampost #38 of 396/7/13 at 9:04pm
- HD650 owners: What genre(s) of music do you enjoy on your HD650's?
- Headphone Impedance
- › Vmoda Crossfade LP, Why all the bad reviews? 29 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 36 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 53 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Popup ads 1 minute ago
- › Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors) 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 2 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2