hey guys.....i want to buy an in ear headphone strictly under $150....it must have a great BASS but i also want the overall performance to be great such as...the treble and vocals must sound great and the clarity should be a class..........the thing i hate the most is "hiss" sound which must be totally absent...please please please send me some suggestions
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new IEM, need suggestions (~$100) Last post on 10/19/12 at 5:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- looking for new IE's under $125 Last post on 9/25/12 at 1:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help Finding a Pair of Inexpensive In-Ear Headphones with Removable Cable for Wide Range of... Last post on 9/18/12 at 9:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
First of all, I'd like to thank Burson Audio for giving me this opportunity. I really mean it. Secondly, this is my first review what so ever so please bear that in mind :) . I got home one...
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
best in ear headphone under$150
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi, I was in the same position as you only a couple of days ago and I got the DBA 02s from a fellow headfier for $140. I had been researching for like 2 weeks lol. You should check those out!
The Bass is said to be great and the mids and high excellent - the dba 02s are said to be able to compete with $200-300 IEMs.
Also check out Joker's mass IEM review thread wherein he also ranks them
NOTE: I have not used the DBA 02s and once I do get them, they will be my first IEMs.
AHMED...the DBAs are for treble lovers...since they are costing high ..those things should deliver
a good quantity of bass.............eterna i think of FIscher is a bass headphone
BAT ..i think the munitio are great to look for costing around 160$
KITKAT i was looking for "DDM" as suggested by yello131.....but he's got no idea whether they r avialable in my country........so was thinking on going for low budget and get cyclone pr1 pro or
brainwaz proalpha,m1 ,m2 or eterna
can u tell me which one of them is the best for good upper and mid BASS.....and also got to seperate instruments better....and good vocal clarity
- best in ear headphone under$150
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 1 minute ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 1 minute ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Dapper for Mac updates: App to sync iTunes with your DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin iHA-6 - US Tour and reviews 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 8 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...