hey guys.....i want to buy an in ear headphone strictly under $150....it must have a great BASS but i also want the overall performance to be great such as...the treble and vocals must sound great and the clarity should be a class..........the thing i hate the most is "hiss" sound which must be totally absent...please please please send me some suggestions
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new IEM, need suggestions (~$100) Last post on 10/19/12 at 5:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- looking for new IE's under $125 Last post on 9/25/12 at 1:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help Finding a Pair of Inexpensive In-Ear Headphones with Removable Cable for Wide Range of... Last post on 9/18/12 at 9:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
Disclaimer: I received this earphone for free from the manufacturers. I did my best not to let that color my opinion on the product, but my impressions may not be entirely without bias. Shozy...
Introduction: The Effect Audio is a Singapore brand that is known by some famous aftermarket cables. They offer Ares and Thor series headphone/IEM cables as well as Piccolino Ultimate and Eros...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
best in ear headphone under$150
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi, I was in the same position as you only a couple of days ago and I got the DBA 02s from a fellow headfier for $140. I had been researching for like 2 weeks lol. You should check those out!
The Bass is said to be great and the mids and high excellent - the dba 02s are said to be able to compete with $200-300 IEMs.
Also check out Joker's mass IEM review thread wherein he also ranks them
NOTE: I have not used the DBA 02s and once I do get them, they will be my first IEMs.
AHMED...the DBAs are for treble lovers...since they are costing high ..those things should deliver
a good quantity of bass.............eterna i think of FIscher is a bass headphone
BAT ..i think the munitio are great to look for costing around 160$
KITKAT i was looking for "DDM" as suggested by yello131.....but he's got no idea whether they r avialable in my country........so was thinking on going for low budget and get cyclone pr1 pro or
brainwaz proalpha,m1 ,m2 or eterna
can u tell me which one of them is the best for good upper and mid BASS.....and also got to seperate instruments better....and good vocal clarity
- best in ear headphone under$150
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 43 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 57 seconds ago
- › [Help] Smartphone Audio Quality - External DAC & Built-in DAC -... 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Jesbod QY11 Review by mark2410 3 minutes ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 3 minutes ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 4 minutes ago
- › HD650 or HD800S? 5 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Thread 5 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 6 minutes ago
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Yulong U100 by Spork67
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...