hey guys.....i want to buy an in ear headphone strictly under $150....it must have a great BASS but i also want the overall performance to be great such as...the treble and vocals must sound great and the clarity should be a class..........the thing i hate the most is "hiss" sound which must be totally absent...please please please send me some suggestions
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new IEM, need suggestions (~$100) Last post on 10/19/12 at 5:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- looking for new IE's under $125 Last post on 9/25/12 at 1:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help Finding a Pair of Inexpensive In-Ear Headphones with Removable Cable for Wide Range of... Last post on 9/18/12 at 9:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
best in ear headphone under$150
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi, I was in the same position as you only a couple of days ago and I got the DBA 02s from a fellow headfier for $140. I had been researching for like 2 weeks lol. You should check those out!
The Bass is said to be great and the mids and high excellent - the dba 02s are said to be able to compete with $200-300 IEMs.
Also check out Joker's mass IEM review thread wherein he also ranks them
NOTE: I have not used the DBA 02s and once I do get them, they will be my first IEMs.
AHMED...the DBAs are for treble lovers...since they are costing high ..those things should deliver
a good quantity of bass.............eterna i think of FIscher is a bass headphone
BAT ..i think the munitio are great to look for costing around 160$
KITKAT i was looking for "DDM" as suggested by yello131.....but he's got no idea whether they r avialable in my country........so was thinking on going for low budget and get cyclone pr1 pro or
brainwaz proalpha,m1 ,m2 or eterna
can u tell me which one of them is the best for good upper and mid BASS.....and also got to seperate instruments better....and good vocal clarity
- best in ear headphone under$150
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 34 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear versus Grado SR225e 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › HD800 vs HE1000/MHP1000 impressions. Suprises all around! 3 minutes ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 - Sony PHA - 1A Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2