hey guys.....i want to buy an in ear headphone strictly under $150....it must have a great BASS but i also want the overall performance to be great such as...the treble and vocals must sound great and the clarity should be a class..........the thing i hate the most is "hiss" sound which must be totally absent...please please please send me some suggestions
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new IEM, need suggestions (~$100) Last post on 10/19/12 at 5:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- looking for new IE's under $125 Last post on 9/25/12 at 1:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help Finding a Pair of Inexpensive In-Ear Headphones with Removable Cable for Wide Range of... Last post on 9/18/12 at 9:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
best in ear headphone under$150
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi, I was in the same position as you only a couple of days ago and I got the DBA 02s from a fellow headfier for $140. I had been researching for like 2 weeks lol. You should check those out!
The Bass is said to be great and the mids and high excellent - the dba 02s are said to be able to compete with $200-300 IEMs.
Also check out Joker's mass IEM review thread wherein he also ranks them
NOTE: I have not used the DBA 02s and once I do get them, they will be my first IEMs.
AHMED...the DBAs are for treble lovers...since they are costing high ..those things should deliver
a good quantity of bass.............eterna i think of FIscher is a bass headphone
BAT ..i think the munitio are great to look for costing around 160$
KITKAT i was looking for "DDM" as suggested by yello131.....but he's got no idea whether they r avialable in my country........so was thinking on going for low budget and get cyclone pr1 pro or
brainwaz proalpha,m1 ,m2 or eterna
can u tell me which one of them is the best for good upper and mid BASS.....and also got to seperate instruments better....and good vocal clarity
- best in ear headphone under$150
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 32 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 49 seconds ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 1 minute ago
- › $1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus... 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Show 2 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 7 minutes ago
- › [FS] SONY NWZ-A17 64GB DAP 8 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S7 - Best next audiophile phone? 9 minutes ago
- › NEW! Fostex TH610 Premium Reference Closed-Back Headphones 9 minutes ago
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...