hey guys.....i want to buy an in ear headphone strictly under $150....it must have a great BASS but i also want the overall performance to be great such as...the treble and vocals must sound great and the clarity should be a class..........the thing i hate the most is "hiss" sound which must be totally absent...please please please send me some suggestions
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new IEM, need suggestions (~$100) Last post on 10/19/12 at 5:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- looking for new IE's under $125 Last post on 9/25/12 at 1:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help Finding a Pair of Inexpensive In-Ear Headphones with Removable Cable for Wide Range of... Last post on 9/18/12 at 9:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
best in ear headphone under$150
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi, I was in the same position as you only a couple of days ago and I got the DBA 02s from a fellow headfier for $140. I had been researching for like 2 weeks lol. You should check those out!
The Bass is said to be great and the mids and high excellent - the dba 02s are said to be able to compete with $200-300 IEMs.
Also check out Joker's mass IEM review thread wherein he also ranks them
NOTE: I have not used the DBA 02s and once I do get them, they will be my first IEMs.
AHMED...the DBAs are for treble lovers...since they are costing high ..those things should deliver
a good quantity of bass.............eterna i think of FIscher is a bass headphone
BAT ..i think the munitio are great to look for costing around 160$
KITKAT i was looking for "DDM" as suggested by yello131.....but he's got no idea whether they r avialable in my country........so was thinking on going for low budget and get cyclone pr1 pro or
brainwaz proalpha,m1 ,m2 or eterna
can u tell me which one of them is the best for good upper and mid BASS.....and also got to seperate instruments better....and good vocal clarity
- best in ear headphone under$150
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 6 seconds ago
- › First headphone/amp combo within a 3000 USD budget 27 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 38 seconds ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP-100 "Tru-Fi Speakers Mod" from packdemon -... 47 seconds ago
- › [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More 48 seconds ago
- › Chinese CIEM and UIEM manufacturers 1 minute ago
- › The Sennheiser Orpheus 2? A First Look At The Sennheiser HE-1 (The... 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Headphones Review 2 minutes ago
- › Tube Amp Advice Sought 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...