- 37 Posts. Joined 6/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 9/6/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/23/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/10/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/10/10
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 12/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for hip hop/rap for 300$ Last post on 9/4/12 at 5:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help headphones for rap/hip hop 90% of the time Last post on 1/7/12 at 4:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Argh! Why cant I find the right headphones?? Last post on 4/14/12 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones to compliment the LCD-2? Last post on 8/9/11 at 8:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i owned headphones/earphones...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Ultrasone Pro 900 Appreciation Thread - Page 387post #5791 of 58017/4/14 at 7:31amIf you're amped and have a 9 band EQ for making suttle adjustments do you think it's worth the 300$ to 400$ difference between the D2000 and D5000 provided sub bass is relatively the same?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5792 of 58017/4/14 at 12:32pmpost #5793 of 58017/8/14 at 8:54pmHey guys, i just got my pro 900's today and have really been enjoying them!.. Im using it out of my android into a fiio e11.. But i was just wondering what the recommended portable amp fo these are.. Would it be worth it to pick up a fiio e12 instead of the e11?post #5794 of 58017/8/14 at 9:16pmQuote:
The best portable amp I have tried on THOSE was the Arrow 3G........best bass boost I heard/felt.
I also double amped with a Digizoid ZO and E-11. Talk about bass........
Glad your enjoying them.post #5795 of 58017/8/14 at 9:19pmpost #5796 of 58017/21/14 at 6:14pm
My right ear cup gave out a while ago.. I pulled it apart but wasn't really sure what I'm looking for.
Anyone see any irregularities? I think it's just a weak solder point and needs re-soldering. But I'm just an amateur.. Help please =(
These are my grocery getters :)post #5797 of 58017/22/14 at 5:00ampost #5798 of 58017/22/14 at 6:07amQuote:
Cripes.. I guess I will start ripping this can apart hoping it's something that can be easily replaced.post #5799 of 58017/22/14 at 7:34amWait just a second. Get some alligator clip leads, clip onto both leads from the driver and see if it is a driver issue or the wire in the cord. Touch 2 bare wires to the driver and listen for sound. Get a voltmeter and test the leads to the plug for connectivity.
This could be as simple as replacing the cord, and that would be a good time to upgrade the cord and make it exchangeable with a female 3.5mm socket.
Edited by marone - 7/22/14 at 7:40ampost #5800 of 58017/22/14 at 7:35am
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › TTPOD T1-E Appreciation thread....? 18 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 24 seconds ago
- › Recommendations for an end-game system. 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 with 64GB Sandisk microSDXC UHS-1 1 minute ago
- › From Table to Able: Combating Disabling Diseases with Food 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 4 minutes ago
- › IC: Winnipeg meet? 4 minutes ago
- › "Colouration" of a DAP's sound - How does it work? 7 minutes ago
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)