- 35 Posts. Joined 6/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 9/6/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/23/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/10/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/10/10
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 12/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for hip hop/rap for 300$ Last post on 9/4/12 at 5:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help headphones for rap/hip hop 90% of the time Last post on 1/7/12 at 4:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Argh! Why cant I find the right headphones?? Last post on 4/14/12 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones to compliment the LCD-2? Last post on 8/9/11 at 8:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
Ultrasone Pro 900 Appreciation Thread - Page 387post #5791 of 58017/4/14 at 7:31amIf you're amped and have a 9 band EQ for making suttle adjustments do you think it's worth the 300$ to 400$ difference between the D2000 and D5000 provided sub bass is relatively the same?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5792 of 58017/4/14 at 12:32pmpost #5793 of 58017/8/14 at 8:54pmHey guys, i just got my pro 900's today and have really been enjoying them!.. Im using it out of my android into a fiio e11.. But i was just wondering what the recommended portable amp fo these are.. Would it be worth it to pick up a fiio e12 instead of the e11?post #5794 of 58017/8/14 at 9:16pmQuote:
The best portable amp I have tried on THOSE was the Arrow 3G........best bass boost I heard/felt.
I also double amped with a Digizoid ZO and E-11. Talk about bass........
Glad your enjoying them.post #5795 of 58017/8/14 at 9:19pmpost #5796 of 58017/21/14 at 6:14pm
My right ear cup gave out a while ago.. I pulled it apart but wasn't really sure what I'm looking for.
Anyone see any irregularities? I think it's just a weak solder point and needs re-soldering. But I'm just an amateur.. Help please =(
These are my grocery getters :)post #5797 of 58017/22/14 at 5:00ampost #5798 of 58017/22/14 at 6:07amQuote:
Cripes.. I guess I will start ripping this can apart hoping it's something that can be easily replaced.post #5799 of 58017/22/14 at 7:34amWait just a second. Get some alligator clip leads, clip onto both leads from the driver and see if it is a driver issue or the wire in the cord. Touch 2 bare wires to the driver and listen for sound. Get a voltmeter and test the leads to the plug for connectivity.
This could be as simple as replacing the cord, and that would be a good time to upgrade the cord and make it exchangeable with a female 3.5mm socket.
Edited by marone - Today at 7:40 ampost #5800 of 58017/22/14 at 7:35am
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Philips FIdelio X2?! just now
- › Studio Monitor Subwoofer 14 seconds ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 pro VS Sony MA900 VS Beyerdynamic 990 pro 250ohm //... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)