- 37 Posts. Joined 6/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 990 - 600 Ohmtagged by System, 9/6/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 5/23/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/10/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 12/10/10
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 12/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for hip hop/rap for 300$ Last post on 9/4/12 at 5:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help headphones for rap/hip hop 90% of the time Last post on 1/7/12 at 4:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Argh! Why cant I find the right headphones?? Last post on 4/14/12 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones to compliment the LCD-2? Last post on 8/9/11 at 8:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was provided a review sample and appreciate the generosity and opportunity to listen and review the Brainwavz S5. I've owned many Brainwavz earphones ranging from the Beta through the B2...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Ultrasone Pro 900 Appreciation Thread - Page 387post #5791 of 58017/4/14 at 7:31amIf you're amped and have a 9 band EQ for making suttle adjustments do you think it's worth the 300$ to 400$ difference between the D2000 and D5000 provided sub bass is relatively the same?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5792 of 58017/4/14 at 12:32pmpost #5793 of 58017/8/14 at 8:54pmHey guys, i just got my pro 900's today and have really been enjoying them!.. Im using it out of my android into a fiio e11.. But i was just wondering what the recommended portable amp fo these are.. Would it be worth it to pick up a fiio e12 instead of the e11?post #5794 of 58017/8/14 at 9:16pmQuote:
The best portable amp I have tried on THOSE was the Arrow 3G........best bass boost I heard/felt.
I also double amped with a Digizoid ZO and E-11. Talk about bass........
Glad your enjoying them.post #5795 of 58017/8/14 at 9:19pmpost #5796 of 58017/21/14 at 6:14pm
My right ear cup gave out a while ago.. I pulled it apart but wasn't really sure what I'm looking for.
Anyone see any irregularities? I think it's just a weak solder point and needs re-soldering. But I'm just an amateur.. Help please =(
These are my grocery getters :)post #5797 of 58017/22/14 at 5:00ampost #5798 of 58017/22/14 at 6:07amQuote:
Cripes.. I guess I will start ripping this can apart hoping it's something that can be easily replaced.post #5799 of 58017/22/14 at 7:34amWait just a second. Get some alligator clip leads, clip onto both leads from the driver and see if it is a driver issue or the wire in the cord. Touch 2 bare wires to the driver and listen for sound. Get a voltmeter and test the leads to the plug for connectivity.
This could be as simple as replacing the cord, and that would be a good time to upgrade the cord and make it exchangeable with a female 3.5mm socket.
Edited by marone - 7/22/14 at 7:40ampost #5800 of 58017/22/14 at 7:35am
- Ultrasone Pro 900 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 51 seconds ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Best in-ear headphones with less noise isolation 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by DannyBai
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)