I like my new ME 11+ iems, but the supplied tips do not give a good seal, they are too pliable and do not provide a good seal. I have had Shure headphones, the e2c and a grey pair (don't remember the model #). Anyway, I like I guess you would call them the olive grey tips of the shures. Now I know the the hard clear plastic tips from my Shure e2c fit my 11+, but they are too unforgiving. The olive\grey tips of the other Shures that I have always gave me a great seal. My question is there a company that makes good tips like the Shure tips that I can use with the 11+?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 12/10/10
- productMEElectronics M 11+tagged by System, 12/10/10
- productShure E2c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 12/10/10
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 12/10/10
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 12/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones on a budget Last post on 12/21/10 at 3:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are these SHURE e2c (scl2) FAKE or REAL? Last post on 12/12/10 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What to replace NuForce? Last post on 11/17/10 at 8:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Need Help! Which kind of earbuds to choose? Last post on 11/2/10 at 11:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Why do earphone cables go out? Last post on 7/30/10 at 1:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
Hello Head-Fi It's been a while since I've participated here since I more or less found my end game and now I only have the urge to change my music player. Today I'll be writing about the AKG...
I bought these a year ago now and they are holding up great with my Vector Research amplifier. Bass is on 10 Mid on 6 and treble on 8. They sound fantastic and don't make any buzzing noises. I wear...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Where can I get better tips for my meelectronics m11+?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't have problems with seal and the provided M11+ tips, but maybe the "fake Sony hybrids" sold on eBay (lostearbuds) will work for you. They're cheap enough to be worth the test.
I've noticed that Meelec silicone tips tend to be very soft, and that may be a problem sometimes.
Another option is to put a bit of foam UNDER the silicone sleeve, thus making it "harder" but still soft enough to adapt to the ear, without affecting sound the way some foams do.
I could try the foam thing that you suggested, although it does seem like it might be kind of a pain to keep replacing the foam. I might call Shure to order replacement olive tips for my broken e2c to use them with the 11+.
- Where can I get better tips for my meelectronics m11+?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Titanfall where has the PC player base gone? 5 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 35 seconds ago
- › Meridian Director DAC: Anyone here own one? 39 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › New Ultrasone Edition 5 hinted in the Fujiya Avice Autumn Festival... 57 seconds ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 59 seconds ago
- › Upgrade: LCD-3 or Chord Hugo? 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 1 minute ago
- › Grado PS1000. Matte finish cups and headphone lounge padded... 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)