Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo ) - Page 5

post #61 of 1326

looks like it might pair perfectly with a fuze

post #62 of 1326

oh noo..thanks for pointing that out. I was just reeeaally wishing for something the size of a T3. bigsmile_face.gif
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSyde View Post

They're almost the same size.

post #63 of 1326

I hope it does pair well with the Fuze, as I just bought a pair of ESW9s...

post #64 of 1326

I hope it does pair well with the Fuze, as I just bought a pair of ESW9s...

post #65 of 1326

This is going to be so awesome if the sound is better that the E5s and E7s which sound alike. Hopefully, it would provide better midrange smoothness and treble detail which i find lacking in fiio products. however, i would definitely buy it since i enjoyed the E7 better than my RSA predator when i had them both, with my M50s.

post #66 of 1326

The E7 is listed to support up to 300 ohms but as we know it doesn't come close to doing such headphones proper justice fro man amplification standpoint. My guess is that the E11 is going to give us exactly that; like Jack said, basically a portable E9. Small amp; but extremely powerful.

post #67 of 1326
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yifu View Post

This is going to be so awesome if the sound is better that the E5s and E7s which sound alike. Hopefully, it would provide better midrange smoothness and treble detail which i find lacking in fiio products. however, i would definitely buy it since i enjoyed the E7 better than my RSA predator when i had them both, with my M50s.



Woow, you have a very good amp already!  E5, E7 both used the same TPA6130 as amp, but the SQ is a little different because E5 use OPA2338, E7 use AD8692 as pre amp!

 

But E11 will use AD8397 as amp OP! and the power supply is different, volume control change to ALPS potentionmeter!

post #68 of 1326
Quote:
Originally Posted by swbf2cheater View Post

PC120117.JPG


Impressions? Will it drive my HD650?

post #69 of 1326
Thread Starter 

I think I should put some photos on here!   the size is little than E7, the battery is 750mAh, but E11 need more power than E7 to get the best SQ! like class A vs class AB!

 

but don't think it is a magic to change your setup to a Hi-end device! a good amp just can help you get the full performance from your DAP and headphone/earphone!

 

The ETA is March, 2011, because soon we will have a long long holiday just as your Christmas Holidy! all worker will stop working from 15th Jan to 20th Feb!

 

e11.jpg

 

 

 

post #70 of 1326

if i understand, you put volume pot on its side to lower amps depth - very innovative, same as with nokia battery smily_headphones1.gif . nice to see creative people working in fiio, especially compared to those old school guys from fihiman.

post #71 of 1326

FiiO,

 

Keep up the hot streak.

post #72 of 1326
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by prone2phone View Post

if i understand, you put volume pot on its side to lower amps depth - very innovative, same as with nokia battery smily_headphones1.gif . nice to see creative people working in fiio, especially compared to those old school guys from fihiman.



Yes, it is the only way to put a good potentionmeter into a slim case! otherwise we have not use other kind of potentionmeter, but I must said that the quality is not so good!

 

Below is the slim potentionmeter which used in some portable radio, portable DAP, CD!  hard to compare with the normal potentionmeter if all made by the same company! 

 

T-MEC音量电位器.jpg

 

post #73 of 1326

As excited as I am for the E11 (you may as well put me down for preorder when it becomes available) I want more info on this DAP! In my mind I am imagining a cheaper, yet more powerful iPod that supports high resolution music (which this will support if I remember correctly, not that I own any music above 44/16) with FLAC support. And cheaper! Oh wait, I said that already.

post #74 of 1326
Quote:
Originally Posted by olor1n View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by swbf2cheater View Post

PC120117.JPG


Impressions? Will it drive my HD650?



ROFL! :D Hmm, initial impressions show that due to the printer ink used and the type of special paper I had flown in from overseas, I would say my paper mock up would just barely power a potato :P

 

Also, Feiao thank you for the pictures and all this info so far.  It really looks beautiful and i think a lot of people are going to go wild over it due to its size and ability to drive things well.


Edited by swbf2cheater - 12/13/10 at 2:30am
post #75 of 1326
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by swbf2cheater View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by olor1n View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by swbf2cheater View Post


Impressions? Will it drive my HD650?



ROFL! :D Hmm, initial impressions show that due to the printer ink used and the type of special paper I had flown in from overseas, I would say my paper mock up would just barely power a potato :P

 

Also, Feiao thank you for the pictures and all this info so far.  It really looks beautiful and i think a lot of people are going to go wild over it due to its size and ability to drive things well.


It is our pleasure to make some products to you! in fact, more like head-fi'er hire FiiO to make some products that you need!

 

BTW, it is a interesting work of you to show our E11! great!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )