Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo ) - Page 4

post #46 of 1326

How did I miss this thread? 

 

It's so exciting to see both the E11 and the new DAP products becoming public knowledge. Based on what I've seen from FiiO, the E11 is intended to do for portable headphones what the E9 did for full size headphones: excellent audio performance and plenty of power.

 

I really like the final design, the two-tone case and industrial design is very retro-cool looking. The volume knob being enclosed by the frame is such a nice touch, good to look at as well as being very functional. 

 

The E7 remains a better choice for those that want a portable DAC solution, but if headphone amplifier is all that you need, then the E11 provides better results as well as being cheaper!

 

Can't wait to get this in...

 

Jack

post #47 of 1326

already have the E7, there hasn't been a day when i havent used it.. can't wait for this one :)

post #48 of 1326

Wow, this sounds great for those that don't need a DAC. I will probably get the E11 and keep my E7 for those times when I need it to play through my laptop. 

post #49 of 1326

looks great..finally a great upgrade from the E5...didn't want the E7 because of the bulky size. E11 looks like the perfect size for an on-the-go amp!

The build and finish look great in the pictures...i hope all buttons are metal and not plastic like on E5.

post #50 of 1326

They're almost the same size.

post #51 of 1326

How about letting us pre-order :)

post #52 of 1326

The E7 is literally the size of a phone. The E11 is just thinner for the most part. I don't mind the size of the E7, but I definitely just don't have a need for a portable amp atm. I need to get a pair of SERIOUS portable cans that aren't huge, and are extremely comfy. Once I do, that's when I'd consider the E11.\

 

Here's hoping Micca sells a bundle of the new Fiio DAP and E11 for a great price. ;)

post #53 of 1326


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Micca View Post

How did I miss this thread? 

 

It's so exciting to see both the E11 and the new DAP products becoming public knowledge. Based on what I've seen from FiiO, the E11 is intended to do for portable headphones what the E9 did for full size headphones: excellent audio performance and plenty of power.

 

I really like the final design, the two-tone case and industrial design is very retro-cool looking. The volume knob being enclosed by the frame is such a nice touch, good to look at as well as being very functional. 

 

The E7 remains a better choice for those that want a portable DAC solution, but if headphone amplifier is all that you need, then the E11 provides better results as well as being cheaper!

 

Can't wait to get this in...

 

Jack

Yep...I'm sold.Sign me up...it will be my first ever plunge into the wild wacky wondrous world of headphone amps. ;-)
 

post #54 of 1326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Micca View Post

How did I miss this thread? 

 

Same here!

 

Nice James, totally agreed; a more serious portable amp then E5/7 is a welcome addition to the line up.

 

Looking forward to it, i'll get this for sure

post #55 of 1326

it seems very pocket friendly and im sorry fiio, but March is too late of a release date.  We want it now :-)  

 

<3

post #56 of 1326
Quote:
Originally Posted by swbf2cheater View Post

it seems very pocket friendly and im sorry fiio, but March is too late of a release date.  We want it now :-)  

 

<3

They've been releasing new stuff at a steady pace..they have to make them 2 ya know?..but sooner is always better
 

post #57 of 1326
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFallenAngelXx View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by swbf2cheater View Post

it seems very pocket friendly and im sorry fiio, but March is too late of a release date.  We want it now :-)  

 

<3

They've been releasing new stuff at a steady pace..they have to make them 2 ya know?..but sooner is always better
 


Anything is possible if you just believeeeee, I got really bored and photoshoped the E11 too see exactly how big it would be and feel in my hands hehe.   Its just a few mm off, i couldnt get my cs4 to print out the right way, but its close, it should be a smidgen bigger :)

PC120117.JPG

post #58 of 1326
Quote:
Originally Posted by swbf2cheater View Post

Anything is possible if you just believeeeee, I got really bored and photoshoped the E11 too see exactly how big it would be and feel in my hands hehe.   Its just a few mm off, i couldnt get my cs4 to print out the right way, but its close, it should be a smidgen bigger :)

PC120117.JPG

Lol..I see that someone is very excited !!!biggrin.gif
 

post #59 of 1326

haha, i have a thing for small amps and kittens, idk what it is or means ;)

post #60 of 1326
Quote:
Originally Posted by swbf2cheater View Post

haha, i have a thing for small amps and kittens, idk what it is or means ;)

I like my big kitties...tigers and such lol..totally unrelated 
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )