How do the bass output of the E11 compare to the E5?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 12/9/14 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support Last post on 11/25/14 at 4:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- JVC HA RX700 Amp Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
- Headphone Impedance
E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo ) - Page 87
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i love my shure 940s with the EQ set to 1. 2 is just waaay too bassy.
Hi i'm not sure if this has been answered before but does anyone know if this would work on a TV setup? as i'm looking for something to power my new headphones (mainly for watching movies) and wanted to know if I could hook this up to my Tv as an audio source?
how does the e11 compare with other amps u hav used on ur pro 900's?
im thinkin of buying both... thnks
At least you would save battery life of your player. and you can always use Fiios bass boost to get more bass.. Dunno about SQ though.
How does the Fiio E11 fare against E9? I would use HD-600's (300ohm impedance) with it.
Edited by Headzone - 12/19/11 at 5:32am
Dunno, I don't listen loud though. Just want good SQ. At least they sound way better out of my receiver then my DAC, and im not going to spend over 150$ on amp just right now, so some opinions would be nice.
Edit: nvm, im gonna get something nicer.
Edited by Headzone - 12/23/11 at 3:51am
I've RS180 wireless headphone from Sennheiser. When I connect it to the Marantz SR7005 AVR's headphone out, background hisss/noise is present (even with volume zero). For testing purpose I connected other wired headphone/earphone to the receiver and there is no noise or hiss. The Sennheiser company person told that it may be due to impedance mismatch between the AVR & the Headphone Transmitter. So I'm thinking of purchasing Fiio E11 Headphone amp to overcome this problem. Will it work perfectly ? or to purchase a higher end model like HD 598. Any body please help.
Thanx in advance.
- E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 8 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 37 seconds ago
- › Looking for an upgrade for my Astro A50s 54 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 1 minute ago
- › orthodynamic driver for diy project 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Does anyone own the Wyred4sound DAC 2? 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Fan Club 4 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)