How do the bass output of the E11 compare to the E5?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 9/13/14 at 12:03am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support Last post on Yesterday at 6:30 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- JVC HA RX700 Amp Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
- Headphone Impedance
E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo ) - Page 87
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i love my shure 940s with the EQ set to 1. 2 is just waaay too bassy.
Hi i'm not sure if this has been answered before but does anyone know if this would work on a TV setup? as i'm looking for something to power my new headphones (mainly for watching movies) and wanted to know if I could hook this up to my Tv as an audio source?
how does the e11 compare with other amps u hav used on ur pro 900's?
im thinkin of buying both... thnks
At least you would save battery life of your player. and you can always use Fiios bass boost to get more bass.. Dunno about SQ though.
How does the Fiio E11 fare against E9? I would use HD-600's (300ohm impedance) with it.
Edited by Headzone - 12/19/11 at 5:32am
Dunno, I don't listen loud though. Just want good SQ. At least they sound way better out of my receiver then my DAC, and im not going to spend over 150$ on amp just right now, so some opinions would be nice.
Edit: nvm, im gonna get something nicer.
Edited by Headzone - 12/23/11 at 3:51am
I've RS180 wireless headphone from Sennheiser. When I connect it to the Marantz SR7005 AVR's headphone out, background hisss/noise is present (even with volume zero). For testing purpose I connected other wired headphone/earphone to the receiver and there is no noise or hiss. The Sennheiser company person told that it may be due to impedance mismatch between the AVR & the Headphone Transmitter. So I'm thinking of purchasing Fiio E11 Headphone amp to overcome this problem. Will it work perfectly ? or to purchase a higher end model like HD 598. Any body please help.
Thanx in advance.
- E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones fast and slow 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › High-end Headphone Decision 7 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 7 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)