How do the bass output of the E11 compare to the E5?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 6/29/15 at 6:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support Last post on 2/24/15 at 10:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- JVC HA RX700 Amp Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
- Headphone Impedance
E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo ) - Page 87
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i love my shure 940s with the EQ set to 1. 2 is just waaay too bassy.
Hi i'm not sure if this has been answered before but does anyone know if this would work on a TV setup? as i'm looking for something to power my new headphones (mainly for watching movies) and wanted to know if I could hook this up to my Tv as an audio source?
how does the e11 compare with other amps u hav used on ur pro 900's?
im thinkin of buying both... thnks
At least you would save battery life of your player. and you can always use Fiios bass boost to get more bass.. Dunno about SQ though.
How does the Fiio E11 fare against E9? I would use HD-600's (300ohm impedance) with it.
Edited by Headzone - 12/19/11 at 5:32am
Dunno, I don't listen loud though. Just want good SQ. At least they sound way better out of my receiver then my DAC, and im not going to spend over 150$ on amp just right now, so some opinions would be nice.
Edit: nvm, im gonna get something nicer.
Edited by Headzone - 12/23/11 at 3:51am
I've RS180 wireless headphone from Sennheiser. When I connect it to the Marantz SR7005 AVR's headphone out, background hisss/noise is present (even with volume zero). For testing purpose I connected other wired headphone/earphone to the receiver and there is no noise or hiss. The Sennheiser company person told that it may be due to impedance mismatch between the AVR & the Headphone Transmitter. So I'm thinking of purchasing Fiio E11 Headphone amp to overcome this problem. Will it work perfectly ? or to purchase a higher end model like HD 598. Any body please help.
Thanx in advance.
- E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › What if the audio critic is completely right? What would you own? 1 minute ago
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 1 minute ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 4 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 4 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)