How do the bass output of the E11 compare to the E5?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on Yesterday at 1:28 pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support Last post on Yesterday at 5:10 pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- JVC HA RX700 Amp Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Note: All of my listening impressions of the Stax SR-202 were done with a Stax SRM-313 amplifier, which was hooked up to an AMB y2 DAC via the RCA input with SKW JIB braided interconnects. For the...
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
Welcome to another review , today we have the J46BT IEM by JBL I will have a video review linked to this review soon but ...that's the future , this IEM was quite interesting since its...
Nothing is perfect & these earbuds are certainly a compromise. None the less, they are not too bright, not too boomy, not too recessed, & not too expensive. The sound is overall rich & smooth;...
E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo ) - Page 87
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1292 of 132611/10/11 at 11:00pmpost #1293 of 132611/13/11 at 7:54pmpost #1294 of 132611/14/11 at 7:26pmpost #1295 of 132611/15/11 at 5:33pmpost #1296 of 132612/8/11 at 12:56pm
Hi i'm not sure if this has been answered before but does anyone know if this would work on a TV setup? as i'm looking for something to power my new headphones (mainly for watching movies) and wanted to know if I could hook this up to my Tv as an audio source?post #1297 of 132612/17/11 at 1:02pm
how does the e11 compare with other amps u hav used on ur pro 900's?
im thinkin of buying both... thnksQuote:post #1298 of 132612/17/11 at 1:10pmpost #1299 of 132612/19/11 at 5:04amQuote:
At least you would save battery life of your player. and you can always use Fiios bass boost to get more bass.. Dunno about SQ though.
How does the Fiio E11 fare against E9? I would use HD-600's (300ohm impedance) with it.
Edited by Headzone - 12/19/11 at 5:32ampost #1300 of 132612/19/11 at 5:40ampost #1301 of 132612/19/11 at 10:08am
Dunno, I don't listen loud though. Just want good SQ. At least they sound way better out of my receiver then my DAC, and im not going to spend over 150$ on amp just right now, so some opinions would be nice.
Edit: nvm, im gonna get something nicer.
Edited by Headzone - 12/23/11 at 3:51ampost #1302 of 132612/19/11 at 10:12ampost #1303 of 132612/20/11 at 10:53pm
I've RS180 wireless headphone from Sennheiser. When I connect it to the Marantz SR7005 AVR's headphone out, background hisss/noise is present (even with volume zero). For testing purpose I connected other wired headphone/earphone to the receiver and there is no noise or hiss. The Sennheiser company person told that it may be due to impedance mismatch between the AVR & the Headphone Transmitter. So I'm thinking of purchasing Fiio E11 Headphone amp to overcome this problem. Will it work perfectly ? or to purchase a higher end model like HD 598. Any body please help.
Thanx in advance.
shashipost #1304 of 132612/21/11 at 5:14pm
- E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Basshead Club 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 2 minutes ago
- › IC: Melbourne Meet 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. FW:1.084! pg. 1 . Holding... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 3 minutes ago
- › Do Specifications Lie? Do Our Ears Lie? Where does the Truth Lie?... 4 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 4 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › Dsavitsk/Beezar Torpedo Build Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude