How do the bass output of the E11 compare to the E5?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 11/18/16 at 9:56am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E11 & E11K & A3 Information + Support Last post on 7/30/16 at 11:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- JVC HA RX700 Amp Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
Equipment to compare. iFi iDSD Black Label AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen Headphones (returned) Meridian Explorer 2 AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic A20 Amp (returned) HiFiMan X...
E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo ) - Page 87
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1292 of 132611/10/11 at 11:00pmpost #1293 of 132611/13/11 at 7:54pmpost #1294 of 132611/14/11 at 7:26pmQuote:
i love my shure 940s with the EQ set to 1. 2 is just waaay too bassy.post #1295 of 132611/15/11 at 5:33pmpost #1296 of 132612/8/11 at 12:56pm
Hi i'm not sure if this has been answered before but does anyone know if this would work on a TV setup? as i'm looking for something to power my new headphones (mainly for watching movies) and wanted to know if I could hook this up to my Tv as an audio source?post #1297 of 132612/17/11 at 1:02pm
how does the e11 compare with other amps u hav used on ur pro 900's?
im thinkin of buying both... thnksQuote:post #1298 of 132612/17/11 at 1:10pmpost #1299 of 132612/19/11 at 5:04amQuote:
At least you would save battery life of your player. and you can always use Fiios bass boost to get more bass.. Dunno about SQ though.
How does the Fiio E11 fare against E9? I would use HD-600's (300ohm impedance) with it.
Edited by Headzone - 12/19/11 at 5:32ampost #1300 of 132612/19/11 at 5:40ampost #1301 of 132612/19/11 at 10:08am
Dunno, I don't listen loud though. Just want good SQ. At least they sound way better out of my receiver then my DAC, and im not going to spend over 150$ on amp just right now, so some opinions would be nice.
Edit: nvm, im gonna get something nicer.
Edited by Headzone - 12/23/11 at 3:51ampost #1302 of 132612/19/11 at 10:12ampost #1303 of 132612/20/11 at 10:53pm
I've RS180 wireless headphone from Sennheiser. When I connect it to the Marantz SR7005 AVR's headphone out, background hisss/noise is present (even with volume zero). For testing purpose I connected other wired headphone/earphone to the receiver and there is no noise or hiss. The Sennheiser company person told that it may be due to impedance mismatch between the AVR & the Headphone Transmitter. So I'm thinking of purchasing Fiio E11 Headphone amp to overcome this problem. Will it work perfectly ? or to purchase a higher end model like HD 598. Any body please help.
Thanx in advance.
shashipost #1304 of 132612/21/11 at 5:14pm
- E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › OHIO Meeting？Columbus/Cincy/Cleveland 5 seconds ago
- › How do you Listen? 16 seconds ago
- › Westone W80 23 seconds ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 26 seconds ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 3 minutes ago
- › ALO / Campfire Audio Litz Cable 4 minutes ago
- › Need help! really confused with amp/dac choice for dt990 250 ohm pro 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 6 minutes ago
- › CanJam NYC 2017 Impressions Thread! 7 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear