- 151 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Georgia, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 9/13/14 at 12:03am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support Last post on 9/14/14 at 6:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- JVC HA RX700 Amp Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
- Headphone Impedance
E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo ) - Page 80
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hey guys I just this minute got an E11 in the mail and I'm charging up the battery as a type. Whats the story with the switch under the battery-not even sure what its labelled. I listen to everything except rap and I just would like to set and forget, so what position is the best for me?? And what is the switch for....LOL????
The switch is for High and Low power. High for high impedance phones (650s) and vice versa. Unless you just like/need the extra power theres no need for you to change it to high power.
Oh yeah it changes the battery life a bit I think by about 4 or 5 hours less or something like that
I'm almost 100% that it is metal on my E11. Feels colder and I even tried it with my teeth and it doesn't feel like plastic at all.
thanks for clearing up.
so the black part is metal and the greay/silver plastic, it just looks the oppostite
. i was a bit worried as it was so thin and if it was just plastic i felt it would break anytime
- E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
- › FS: Heir Audio 4.a 42 seconds ago
- › Volume problem with my Corsair SP2500 due to blown fuse. 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › My impressions of Audeze LCD-2 Non-Fazor vs LCD-2 Fazor and HELP... 2 minutes ago
- › Westone ADV Alpha | Logitech UE900 2 minutes ago
- › Toronto Winter Meet 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › sennheiser game zero - help request 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)