- 151 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Georgia, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 3/8/17 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E11 & E11K & A3 Information + Support Last post on 7/30/16 at 11:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- JVC HA RX700 Amp Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Greetings Head-fi! Today we're going to be checking out a wireless Bluetooth speaker from Archeer, the A320. Archeer sells a pretty wide variety of products like cellphone cases, headphones,...
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo ) - Page 80post #1186 of 13267/21/11 at 6:56amThat would be pretty sweet! But in the case that doesn't happen I'll still be ready to paint mine all black ( so It would match my iPod case and ideal future setup I have in mind) I think they should make a silicone case for it that would be pretty awesome
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1187 of 13267/21/11 at 8:27ampost #1188 of 13267/21/11 at 8:40am
Hey guys I just this minute got an E11 in the mail and I'm charging up the battery as a type. Whats the story with the switch under the battery-not even sure what its labelled. I listen to everything except rap and I just would like to set and forget, so what position is the best for me?? And what is the switch for....LOL????post #1189 of 13267/21/11 at 8:44am
The switch is for High and Low power. High for high impedance phones (650s) and vice versa. Unless you just like/need the extra power theres no need for you to change it to high power.
Oh yeah it changes the battery life a bit I think by about 4 or 5 hours less or something like thatpost #1190 of 13267/21/11 at 9:16ampost #1191 of 13267/21/11 at 4:51pmpost #1192 of 13267/21/11 at 5:06pmpost #1193 of 13267/22/11 at 2:01ampost #1194 of 13267/22/11 at 5:09ampost #1195 of 13267/22/11 at 6:13am
I'm almost 100% that it is metal on my E11. Feels colder and I even tried it with my teeth and it doesn't feel like plastic at all.post #1196 of 13267/22/11 at 6:25ampost #1197 of 13267/22/11 at 7:38amThread Starterpost #1198 of 13267/22/11 at 7:47ampost #1199 of 13267/22/11 at 7:47ampost #1200 of 13267/22/11 at 8:05amQuote:
thanks for clearing up.
so the black part is metal and the greay/silver plastic, it just looks the oppostite
. i was a bit worried as it was so thin and if it was just plastic i felt it would break anytime
- E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 45 seconds ago
- › Best DAC/Amp for Sony MDR-Z1R 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Trinity Phantom Sabre 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2017 (July 15-16, 2017) 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › VE RUNABOUT Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Need Advice for a major Headphone Upgrade 7 minutes ago
- › ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Home Speakers with Huge Bass and Superior... by B9Scrambler
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear