- 151 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Georgia, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on 11/18/16 at 9:56am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E11 & E11K & A3 Information + Support Last post on 7/30/16 at 11:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- JVC HA RX700 Amp Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
These are *fantastic* for the price. Compared side by side to some old Sennheiser MX500s, that cost at least 4x as much, the Monk+ absolutely wipes the floor - they are hugely superior. Warm...
Acknowledgment Thanks, @Andykong at Cayin, and @Takeanidea for organizing the UK wing of the worldwide extravaganza of i5 tour. It is always an honour to work with great companies and dear...
E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo ) - Page 80post #1186 of 13267/21/11 at 6:56amThat would be pretty sweet! But in the case that doesn't happen I'll still be ready to paint mine all black ( so It would match my iPod case and ideal future setup I have in mind) I think they should make a silicone case for it that would be pretty awesome
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1187 of 13267/21/11 at 8:27ampost #1188 of 13267/21/11 at 8:40am
Hey guys I just this minute got an E11 in the mail and I'm charging up the battery as a type. Whats the story with the switch under the battery-not even sure what its labelled. I listen to everything except rap and I just would like to set and forget, so what position is the best for me?? And what is the switch for....LOL????post #1189 of 13267/21/11 at 8:44am
The switch is for High and Low power. High for high impedance phones (650s) and vice versa. Unless you just like/need the extra power theres no need for you to change it to high power.
Oh yeah it changes the battery life a bit I think by about 4 or 5 hours less or something like thatpost #1190 of 13267/21/11 at 9:16ampost #1191 of 13267/21/11 at 4:51pmpost #1192 of 13267/21/11 at 5:06pmpost #1193 of 13267/22/11 at 2:01ampost #1194 of 13267/22/11 at 5:09ampost #1195 of 13267/22/11 at 6:13am
I'm almost 100% that it is metal on my E11. Feels colder and I even tried it with my teeth and it doesn't feel like plastic at all.post #1196 of 13267/22/11 at 6:25ampost #1197 of 13267/22/11 at 7:38amThread Starterpost #1198 of 13267/22/11 at 7:47ampost #1199 of 13267/22/11 at 7:47ampost #1200 of 13267/22/11 at 8:05amQuote:
thanks for clearing up.
so the black part is metal and the greay/silver plastic, it just looks the oppostite
. i was a bit worried as it was so thin and if it was just plastic i felt it would break anytime
- E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Music Game IX 3 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 51 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex hpp1 Dac& 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear