- 151 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Georgia, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on Yesterday at 12:57 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support Last post on 12/5/13 at 3:40pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:09pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- JVC HA RX700 Amp Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
Please make sure to click that Like button at the bottom of the page, also drop a comment and feel free to ask questions if you have them! AK120 I feel like there is an epidemic...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo ) - Page 80post #1186 of 13267/21/11 at 6:56amThat would be pretty sweet! But in the case that doesn't happen I'll still be ready to paint mine all black ( so It would match my iPod case and ideal future setup I have in mind) I think they should make a silicone case for it that would be pretty awesome
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1187 of 13267/21/11 at 8:27ampost #1188 of 13267/21/11 at 8:40am
Hey guys I just this minute got an E11 in the mail and I'm charging up the battery as a type. Whats the story with the switch under the battery-not even sure what its labelled. I listen to everything except rap and I just would like to set and forget, so what position is the best for me?? And what is the switch for....LOL????post #1189 of 13267/21/11 at 8:44am
The switch is for High and Low power. High for high impedance phones (650s) and vice versa. Unless you just like/need the extra power theres no need for you to change it to high power.
Oh yeah it changes the battery life a bit I think by about 4 or 5 hours less or something like thatpost #1190 of 13267/21/11 at 9:16ampost #1191 of 13267/21/11 at 4:51pmpost #1192 of 13267/21/11 at 5:06pmpost #1193 of 13267/22/11 at 2:01ampost #1194 of 13267/22/11 at 5:09ampost #1195 of 13267/22/11 at 6:13am
I'm almost 100% that it is metal on my E11. Feels colder and I even tried it with my teeth and it doesn't feel like plastic at all.post #1196 of 13267/22/11 at 6:25ampost #1197 of 13267/22/11 at 7:38amThread Starterpost #1198 of 13267/22/11 at 7:47ampost #1199 of 13267/22/11 at 7:47ampost #1200 of 13267/22/11 at 8:05amQuote:
thanks for clearing up.
so the black part is metal and the greay/silver plastic, it just looks the oppostite
. i was a bit worried as it was so thin and if it was just plastic i felt it would break anytime
- E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 23 seconds ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 52 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 55 seconds ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 1 minute ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 1 minute ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 1 minute ago
- › How to get uncompressed music onto an IPhone, IPod, or PC? 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe