- 151 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Georgia, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought Last post on Yesterday at 3:05 pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support Last post on 2/24/15 at 10:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- JVC HA RX700 Amp Last post on 7/10/12 at 10:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
For those if you who know me, you know i prefer the FR curve to be as neutral as possible. I have the Etymotic ER4s (ER4p with Etymotic's 75 ohm converter cable), had the HF5, and tried many...
Around 2009, the rumbling and chatter at Headfi.org was getting louder… It was beginning to roar. There was mention of a DIY designer who had an amp that would not only change headphone...
Intro This is an IEM that caught Head-fi by storm. Featuring a single 10mm high-bandwidth dynamic, using two patented technologies, Ostry made quite the statement. A company that was...
- Headphone Impedance
E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo ) - Page 80
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hey guys I just this minute got an E11 in the mail and I'm charging up the battery as a type. Whats the story with the switch under the battery-not even sure what its labelled. I listen to everything except rap and I just would like to set and forget, so what position is the best for me?? And what is the switch for....LOL????
The switch is for High and Low power. High for high impedance phones (650s) and vice versa. Unless you just like/need the extra power theres no need for you to change it to high power.
Oh yeah it changes the battery life a bit I think by about 4 or 5 hours less or something like that
I'm almost 100% that it is metal on my E11. Feels colder and I even tried it with my teeth and it doesn't feel like plastic at all.
thanks for clearing up.
so the black part is metal and the greay/silver plastic, it just looks the oppostite
. i was a bit worried as it was so thin and if it was just plastic i felt it would break anytime
- E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
- › Audio Technica MSR7 vs. Bowers and Wilkins P7 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Assistance and perspective needed trying to round out my sound... 2 minutes ago
- › Sylvanis GT Chrome Top tall bottle question 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › [FS] Beats Solo2 6 minutes ago
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by ClieOS
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by potatoe94
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3