Are these actually available for purchase right now? I can't seem to find them anywhere.. some people metioned they were only sold with the 602 but I can't even find that deal on their site..
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Sell Beats, (yes Beats) and buy HiFiMan RE-262? Last post on 10/4/12 at 7:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Amp suggestions for Hifiman Re-262's? Last post on 7/2/12 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Comparison of Hifiman HM models Last post on 7/15/12 at 11:37pm in Portable Source Gear
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 4/4/15 at 8:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
Where to purchase HiFiMan RE-262?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The re262 were offer as a gift when you purchase the HM-602 during the pre-order sale period. They not longer offer the re262 with the HM-602 anymore but I presume Fang from Head-Direct with list the re262 pretty soon. I would recommend emailing Head-Direct if you are really interested in purchasing a pair.
- Where to purchase HiFiMan RE-262?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The world of car accidents 49 seconds ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 59 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 mods 2 minutes ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio 4 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost, Uber Analog and USB Gen 2 Input 5 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2